f i n

Breath of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Breath of love

 

Love is something that makes you see the beauty in every single thing in front of you, making you look like an idiot every time you are near that person, the feeling that makes you feel the butterflies down on your tummy and make your heart race at the sound of his voice. Love is amazing when two persons are meant to be together, when two people smile at the stupidest thing together, when they see a romantic movie together and cry in each other’s arms whilst hugging each other or when you simply look into his eyes and the ‘I love you’ words slip past your lips. When love catch us out of guard, we just think that the person we love will never love us back but in reality we are just waiting for a sign, a shy glance in our direction or even a simple hi. We are waiting to be noticed.

 

Do Kyungsoo never thought that love would knock at his door, that he would be forever alone living in a world were happiness would never reach his heart but in reality his heart was only waiting for the right person, for his soulmate. The beautiful boy didn’t know how or where he saw him for the first time but as soon as his eyes lied on that tanned boy, when his ears heard his laugh and when their shoulders brushed for the first time, even if the touch was small, he still felt his heart racing inside of his chest and his mind suddenly started to play tricks. Everywhere he go, the person he loved would be there, watching him from afar with his soft grin. Do Kyungsoo had fall in love with someone, he didn’t know.

 

Do Kyungsoo fell in love with his gardener.

 

Every single day he would get up earlier only to watch the boy work in the garden, pulling the dead herbs from earth or rising the beautiful roses that his mother loved so much but the most interesting thing was how his muscle contracted at every movement made, how his lips would curve into a soft smile, illuminating his features actually showing how much passion he poured in his work or simply how he would clean away the sweat formed on his forehead. They were small actions, small things that had made the beautiful boy fall in love. His gardener could be poor, he could be the most rebel person in their village but, Kyungsoo didn’t care. At his eyes, Kim Jongin was the definition of perfection.

 

Not only because he loved what he did but he was just the hottest guy kyungsoo have seen. He loved how his tanned skin would shine under the sunlight, how his features would twist when he wasn’t enjoying his work, how he would bite down on his full rosy lip when he wanted to laugh or when his eyes sparkle at the end of his work. Kim Jongin was sweet, caring and soft with flowers, he treated them as if they were his babies. The funniest thing was when he actually knelt down on the ground and moved his lips to whisper soft words. The short male never found out when he said or if the roses were as beautiful as ever because of that, but the reality is that, Jongin is the best gardener in their village and Kyungsoo wished to have his attention as much as the flowers on his garden.

 

Closing his eyes, Kyungsoo leaned his head against the window of his bedroom taking in some few breaths as he tried to calm down his racing his racing heart. Yes, he was young, he was only seventeen years old when the guy working on his garden was almost twenty-five but he knew now why people write in their books, that age was just a number. No matter how old or young you are, there is no one that can stop love from growing. For the first time in his life, for the first time in seventeen years, Kyungsoo was feeling his heart full of love instead of loneliness. Before Jongin appearing in his life, there was no love, only an endless sorrow.

 

Running his slender fingers through his hair, the short boy grabbed his car keys and made his way outside passing by the gardener without looking at him. Why? The reason is quite simple. If their eyes met, he didn’t know if he would have the courage to tear his gaze away, perhaps he would lost himself in that beautiful eyes of his gardener. Sighing, he opened the garage’s door smiling when his almost unused car was waiting for him in the same place he had left this one. The last time he drove? Well, perhaps two months ago on his birthday. He was a fan of cars but, he surely needed to clean out his head and driving was the only way to do it.

 

“Is that car yours?” The raspy voice echoed through the garage, making Kyungsoo tense in place. “It’s a beautiful car, I must say.”

 

Turning around on his spot, the short male parted his lips away to answer back yet no words came out when the tanned man approached, lingering his fingers over the red color of his car. He knew that Jongin would never effort such expensive car and somehow, Kyungsoo didn’t like have such expensive car either. It didn’t matter where he go, people would stare at him with huge eyes whilst mumbling ‘Stupid rich boy’. Words that were far from being reality. Yes, he was rich but he was spoiled, he didn’t even want the car in first place. It was a gift.

 

“I always wished to drive one of those.” The raspy voice echoed through the room again, a melody to Kyungsoo ears.

 

“Would you like to drive?” Kyungsoo asked, facepalming himself right after. How in the hell would he survive without looking at the man beside him, the man he crushed on? Seeing Jongin driving could be a very dangerous thing to do, he guessed.

 

“Are you actually proposing me to drive your car?” Jongin asked back, tilting his head to the side with an amused expression. “I am your gardener, I shouldn’t be here in the first place I should go back—“

 

“Look, I don’t like to drive I just need to clear my head and that’s the only way to do it so if you wish to drive I won’t mind, well under my supervision obviously.”

 

“So, you really are proposing me?” The tanned man said, eyeing the car with a happy expression, an expression that Kyungsoo was glad to see.

 

“Go ahead, no one is stopping you.” The beautiful boy said, holding the car keys towards the man. “Just promise me to be careful…”

 

“I bet I can drive better than you.”

 

“Of course you can, you are older than me!”

 

Whilst laughing, both of them got in the car. Jongin happy for seeing one of his dreams being realized while Kyungsoo was nervous and rubbing both of his palms against his thighs. In mere of seconds, the car was already moving, heading to the road, passing through the high gates of his house but in his mind now, was only the thought of having Jongin standing so close to him, driving his car. Holding the steering wheel that he would be using right after. Well, we could see this as an undirected touch and Kyungsoo was going to love it. Don’t judge him, everyone has tried to do that at least once, he wouldn’t be the first one. A crush his a crush and how many times a month did you have the change he was having? Jongin was indeed inside of the car with him.

 

The ride was silent, neither of them would actually say a word but Kyungsoo was loving the smile on the other lips. He was loving eyeing him from the corner of his eyes. The concentration twisting Jongin’s features, the way his knuckles gripped the steering wheel quite tight or how his eyes moved to see if he could pass the car in front of him or even how his leg moved down to press down on the accelerator. At that very moment the short male was in heaven, a heaven that made him blink his eyes when the car came to a stop in the middle of nowhere. Well, that was unexpected. Why was his gardener, stopping? He didn’t know.

 

“What are we doing here?” Kyungsoo asked, tearing his gaze away from the tanned man to look outside, facing the entrance of a forest. Indeed, they were nowhere like I’ve said before. “This is…”

 

“This is the place where my parents died when I was young, the same place your father found me and took me to the hospital.” The tanned man said, opening the car’s door to step outside. “This place is sacred to me, as if my parents’ souls still wander in this place.”

 

“Why would you take me here…” Kyungsoo whispered, following the man outside. “If this is sacred to you, I shouldn’t be here…”

 

“I know how hard your mother is on you, I know how many times you have tried to cut yourself to end the endless pain inside of his chest. I’ve been watching you Kyungsoo.” He said, staring at this place on the road with a light smile. “You don’t deserve the kind of pain she gives you, in reality she’s a whilst your father is just like you, a beautiful soul, an angel.”

 

“My father is…”

 

“Your father is dead? No, he isn’t. He is protecting you from her Kyungsoo. I know how bad she is, how bad she talks about you to the maids or how many times she had let you starving inside of your bedroom. You don’t need to be afraid of telling me, I can understand.” He said with a nod, finally looking at the beautiful boy beside him. “You don’t deserve any kind of pain, you deserve this world and much more. You are so caring to people, you always give your money to the homeless people you find in the streets, you buy food to the kids starving in the streets, you give money to the orphanages in need. That’s what a good soul does, you are an angel and an angel deserves the best in their lives.”

 

“How do you know all of that?” The beautiful boy asked confused, staring at the man in front of him with a confused expression.

 

Yes, Kyungsoo was a beautiful soul a nice person which would give money to the persons in need instead of spending it in useless stuff, as cars or the newest video games like his best friend. Instead he would go to the orphanages help them by giving them money or even play with the kids. He loved what he did, he loved the smiles in their faces but the most intriguing thing was now finding out that his father was the one who saved Jongin from his death when he was young. His father was indeed an angel, an angel now watching from the sky.

 

How many days have been since his father died? I mean, not days but months. Kyungsoo’s father died in a car crash, burned whilst he was alive for what the doctor said. He still can remember it, like it had been yesterday. He wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter