Look At Me

Look At Me

Look At Me 

 

Taeyeon & Minah

 

Minah was hiding behind a few lockers away as she looked at her crush, Kim Taeyeon. Her senior. The guy that makes her heart flutters whenever he sings or smiles at her. Minah and Taeyeon actually have a close relationship. Minah was determined to tell Taeyeon how she felt. Sojin and Yura was waiting for Minah to go to Taeyeon. Yura couldn't take it anymore and pushed Minah to Taeyeon. 

 

"Taeyeon oppa!" Yura shouted and ran away with Sojin. 

 

Taeyeon turned around and saw Minah whose eyes was wide. She turned towards the direction Yura and Sojin ran. The two already disappeared. Taeyeon looked at Minah confusingly. 

 

"Wae, Minah-yah?" 

 

"Huh? Mmm. I have something to tell you." Minah gathered the courage to let the words out of . 

 

Taeyeon closed his locker and gave Minah his full attention. Minah cleared and…

 

I've fallen deeply for you 

I held my feelings in so much but why don't you know? 

Are you pretending not to know because I'm young? 

 

"Oppa… Actually… I…. I LIKE YOU!" Minah quickly said the words and closed her eyes. 

 

It was quiet. Minah slowly opened her left eye to see Taeyeon's expression. Taeyeon's face was blank. Minah opened her other eye and suddenly Taeyeon laughed. Taeyeon put his hands on Minah's shoulder and got down to Minah's eye level. 

 

"Ahhyuu~ I like you too, Minah yah!" 

 

Taeyeon responded while ruffling Minah's hair. 

 

"Eiii. My cute dongsaeng!" Taeyeon said as he walk away. 

 

Minah looked down, hurt. Taeyeon only saw her as a younger sister. 

 

I've been waiting for this moment for so long 

But you only treat me as a younger sister

I hate that

 

Sojin, Yura and Hyeri were trying their hardest to cheer Minah up but to no avail. Even her favorite ice-cream didn't work. Hyeri suddenly got an idea. She whispered to Sojin and Yura. The two agreed. Hyeri quickly pulled Minah up and dragged her to Forever 21. Hyeri thought of dressing Minah up to make Taeyeon realize that Minah wasn't the childish Minah but a woman. 

 

All day, I get dolled up

I want to show you like the others

I know everything there is to know, I'm a woman

Don't you know

 

The next day, Minah wore a dress and put on a little bit of make up. She tapped Taeyeon on the shoulder and pushed her hair to the back of her ear. Taeyeon turned and looked at Minah from head to toe. Taeyeon smiled.

 

"You look beautiful, Minah." Taeyeon complimented. 

 

"Really? You like it?" Minah asked while showing her eye-smile.

 

Taeyeon nodded. 

 

"I'll walk you to class?" Taeyeon offered. 

 

Minah blushed and nodded. Behind her were Sojin, Yura and Hyeri spying on them. They cheered to see that their plan was going somewhere. 

 

The walk from Taeyeon's locker to Minah's class was strangely longer than before. 

 

Look at me now, look in my eyes

You can see clearly in front of you 

The soft-hearted girl of the past

The childish girl

I'm not her anymore

 

They finally arrived at Minah's class. Minah turned to Taeyeon and hugged him tight. 

 

"Do you see me as a woman now?" Minah asked. 

 

Taeyeon pulled away and smiled. 

 

"Eiii. I'll always see you as my cute, pretty dongsaeng." Taeyeon responded. 

 

Minah was disappointed, once again. Taeyeon messed Minah's hair before going to his class. Minah looked at Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon turned around and waved dorkily to Minah. Minah laughed and waved back. Minah sighed. 

 

Look at me now, look what you see 

I'm a beautiful lady

Please oppa,oppa, love me

Right now, all day, all night, tell me I'm yours

 

Minah went in her class and gestured to Hyeri that her plan didn't work. Hyeri pouts. During break time, Minah, Sojin, Yura and Hyeri were eyeing Taeyeon who was playing with his friends. Minah was admiring Taeyeon's smile from afar. Now it was Yura's turn who got a bright idea. She told it to all the girls and they agreed. 

 

The next day, Minah wore extra ily. The plan was to make Taeyeon jealous. Minah wore a crop top with high waisted shorts with heels to show off her beautiful legs. Minah was walking with Yura, Sojin and Hyeri. Almost all the guys jaws were on the floor when these four girls entered the school. Before the whole act, they already asked Sooyoung, Taeyeon's close friend, for help. Minah stopped in front of Sooyoung. 

 

"Oh? Sooyoung oppa, you look so good today." Minah complimented as she purposely put her hand on Sooyoung's bicep. 

 

"Omo. You work out, oppa? Woah.. Your muscle is so hard." Minah purposely talked louder so that Taeyeon would hear. 

 

"Ohh.. Hahah yeah. It's hard isn't it? I worked hard for it. Do you want to feel it?" Sooyoung asked. 

 

Minah eye-smiled and nodded. As she stretched her hand to touch Sooyoung's biceps, Taeyeon grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from Sooyoung. Yura, Sojin,Hyeri and Sooyoung looked at them. It was successful. Taeyeon was jealous. Sooyoung looked at Yura and cleared . 

 

"Yura-yah… Do you like meat?" Sooyoung asked Yura as he puts his hand on the side of Yura's head and spoke in a very charming way. Sojin and Hyeri eyed the two and giggled. Yura was blushing as she nodded. 

 

"After school, do you want to eat meat with me?" Sooyoung asked. 

 

Yura's eyes brighten and nodded excitedly. 

 

Taeyeon dragged Minah to the garden of the school as nobody really goes there. 

 

"Ahh. Let go,oppa!" Minah raised her voice as she pulled her hand away. 

 

"What was that? And why are you wearing so ily?" Taeyeon asked in a very loud voice. 

 

Minah was surprised. Taeyeon never raises his voice. Minah studied Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon was frowning. 

 

"Why do you care, oppa? I'm not anybody to you!" 

 

"You're my dongsaeng! I'm suppose to care for you!" 

 

"That's all! I'm your dongsaeng! THAT'S ALL! I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, OPPA! If I want to be y for Sooyoung oppa, then so be it! I tried making you see that I love you! But you only see me as a younger sister! Why won't you look at me as a woman?! " Minah fought back. 

 

Minah then walked away from Taeyeon. Taeyeon just stared at Minah. 

 

Look at me now, please look what you see, please 

On dark nights, I only think of you 

If I try to look more pretty

And get involved with other guys, you'll be upset

 

All day, I get dolled up

I want to show you like the others

I know everything there is to know, I'm a woman

Don't you know

 

For the next few days, Minah still dressed up but she ignored Taeyeon. She wanted Taeyeon to know what's he's missing. Minah only talked to Taeyeon's friends like Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri but ignores Taeyeon. Taeyeon doesn't like this feeling. 

 

Look at me now, look in my eyes

You can see clearly in front of you 

The soft-hearted girl of the past

The childish girl

I'm not her anymore

 

Taeyeon was standing in front of his locker, looking at Minah laughing with her friends. Taeyeon was finally looking at her as a woman and not his dongsaeng. Minah then turned and saw Taeyeon staring at her. Minah would be lying if she said she didn't miss talking to Taeyeon. Sojin sees this and whispered her idea to Minah. Minah looked at her and decided to give it one last try. If not, she'll really give up on Taeyeon. Minah walked towards Taeyeon. She held Taeyeon's hand and led her to the auditorium. She made Taeyeon stand in the middle of the rows, before making her way to the stage. Sojin passed her a mic. Yura switched off the lights and put a spotlight on Minah. Hyeri played the instrumental of the song. 

 

Look at me now, look what you see 

I'm a beautiful lady

Please oppa,oppa love me

Right now, all day all night, tell me I'm yours

 

Taeyeon walked towards the stage and stood in front of Minah. Minah was singing with so much emotion, with her eyes closed. 

 

I want to see you be real

Whether you want an innocent girl or y girl

If it's for you, I'll be any kind of girl.

 

Minah opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon in front of her. That's when she started speaking

 

When I fall in love, I become a fool 

But if I hide this heart, I'll hurt even more

So I'll tell you 

 

Look at me now, look in my eyes

You can see clearly in front of you 

The soft-hearted girl of the past

The childish girl

I'm not her anymore

 

Look at me now, look what you see 

I'm a beautiful lady

Please oppa,oppa love me

Right now, all day all night, tell me I'm yours

 

Minah finished her last note and look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon cupped Minah's face and kissed her on the forehead. 

 

"I'm sorry, Minah. I took your feelings as a joke. From now on, I'll try to see you as a woman. Bear with me?" Taeyeon apologized.

 

Minah looked up and smiled. She hugged Taeyeon tightly. 

 

"YAAAAAAASS!" a cheer was heard.

 

Both of them pulled away and looked behind them. Sojin, Yura and Hyeri was cheering. Yura was holding a mic and she forgot to off it. The three stopped cheering and coughed awkwardly. 

 

"Kim Yuraa!!!" Sojin screamed. 

 

"Eiiii. Babo unnie!" Hyeri shook her head. 

 

Minah smiled embarrassingly to Taeyeon. She was embarrassed for her friends. 

 

"By the way, them cover those legs. Don't want any guys ogling over them." Taeyeon said. 

 

"HAHAHA. Arraseo, oppa. Anything for you." Minah agreed.

 

A/N: YAYYYY! Happy ending! Hahaha comment down below of what you think of this couple? Yay or nah? Anyways, bye for now. If you subscribed to my other fanfics, I am still on hiatus. This is just something I came up with when I took a short rest from studying. 

Ps; It'll be good if you listened to "Look At Me" by Girl's Day on repeat while reading this. I assure you it's a nice song.