ARRANGED

Oh Marriage! Wait What?!?!

7.30:

You went to school by driver with your two brother. After 15 minutes of chatting with your brothers, you arrived at the gate of your school.

"See you later oppa" you said.

"Nae, see you baby girl" Your two brothers said in unisons.

~7:45  IN YOUR CLASS~ 

"Annyeong, Jin Hee-ah" Gongchan said.

"Oh, Annyeong Channie" you replied.

"Awwww, so sweet of you two" your classmate Minwoo said while smiling like idiot while you two blushed.

"Ayeee, stop it minwoo!" Gongchan said and throw eraser at him.

"Okay,Okay I'll stop!" Minwoo replied.

You decide to left the two idiots and went to your seat.

"Morning Hongbin-ah" You greet your childhood friend and your seat mate.

"Oh, morning~" Hongbin replied while smiling, showing his dimple.

"Okay class silent please" Your teacher said when entering the door of your class. 

>>foward to your last class>>

"I'm going now, Hongbin and Gongchan-ah, annyeong" You said while picking your bag.

"Annyeong!" They replied.

After you went outside of your class, you were pulled by your two brother.

"Oh My God Oppa! You scared me" You said, shocked.

"Jin Hee-ah, mom asked us to bring you home as soon as possible" Jin oppa said

"Oh, Okay" You answered, confused of the whole situation.

~AT HOME~

"Jin Hee-ah welcome home and faster go shower and wear the dress that's on your bed and please braid your hair sweety...Today we have important guest" Your mom said in a rush.

"Naeee" You replied and went upstair to go to shower.

7.30 PM

"Are you done baby girl?" Your brother asked from outside of your room.

"Nae, you can come in now Himchan oppa" You answered.

"Wow, You look gorgeous baby girl" Jin oppa said.

"Thank you oppa" You said while you braid your hair.

"Princess, come downstair now" Your father call you.

You went downstair after your two brother went out from your room. You were walking down the stair when you tripped,

"OMO" You waited for the hard cold impact but nothing come. You opened your eyes, and saw a perfect man, cold and mysterious pairs of eyes, pink lips. You just relized that your nose with him is touching each other, your eyes widened and immediately stand up and saw your two brothers mouth hang opened, Your parents and two unknown couple eyes widened. Your father fake cough and said

"Okay Mr.Wu, Ms.Wu and Kris-sshi now lets go to the living room, we have something to tell you Jin Hee-ah"

All of you went to the livingroom and your mother asked you to sit beside Kris.

"Okay Jin Hee-ah and Kris-sshi, you are going to get married-" Your mother said.

"In 2 weeks" Ms. Wu said cutting your mom.

"Wait what?!?! Married???" You asked your mom half shouted. You looked at Kris and you felt confused because of his calm face.


How was the first chapter

Comment, Subscribe n Upvote are welcomed~~

KRIS GIF SPAM FOR READERS~ TEEHEEEE MY STYLE

                         

 

LASTLY, LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD:

 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT READERS~ HEHEHE NAE STYLE