you hurt me

Breakup Kings
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Just what do you want from me, Oh Sehun?"

 

All of Seulgi's friends were not at her disposal as everyone had claimed. She didn't brainwash them into thinking she was right about everything, so they would listen to her. No, not at all, what really happens is; they make their own decisions. Yup, that's right. Seulgi doesn't command them what to do. But the whole student body wouldn't believe that.

 

The time on her screen read 7:10 AM. Exactly twenty minutes until the first period of the school day began. Enough time for her to make an early visit to Sehun's classroom. His classroom was on the other side of the building where all the smart kids had the classes. She steadily approached the door but the voice of a girl named Yoonhee, made her back face towards the wall on the left side of the entrance.

 

“No Sehun! What makes you believe she'll stay with you! Freshman year she was all over Chanyeol while they were dating. But sophomore year they weren't going out but everyone saw them fooling around still.” There were two other male voices who murmured in agreement with her.

 

“But I'm different, this relationship we have is different.” He uttered to her. To Sehun things seemed alright, or so he believed until early this morning. But he didn't ask Seulgi what had happened, instead, he decided to ignore it because she would tell him when she felt the time was right.

 

She howled a laugh from and pushed his shoulder with her hand. “All I'm trying to do is protect a dear friend of mine Sehun! Please, the college kids always tell us stories of her with different men!”

 

This time it was Sehun who laughed, a bitter one and it was laced with poison all around it. “I know how you feel about me Yoonhee. I mean who doesn't know? But I truly believe you'd it up and cheer me on as any person would do. Let's just say I hoped you'd be the bigger person in this situation.” Another bitter chuckle escaped his lips. “I guess I was proven dead wrong.”

 

“SEHUN! Can't you see I love you! I'm the person you're supposed to be with!” She screamed at him. A desperate eerie shriek that she pulled all her emotions into. How could someone so foolish believe they could tame someone who didn't want to be involved in a relationship. This thought was the only one that ran on repeat inside Yoonhee’s mind.

 

“Yeah but I don't care.” He replied as he walked out the door. Yoonhee couldn't see anything but his back whenever she uttered, as he said “nonsensical rumors,” about Kang Seulgi. Turning his back immediately was his first response when he'd had these conversations with Yoonhee. And this was the last time he would do it. Sehun was done with Yoonhee’s accusations.

 

He stopped and looked to his right to see Seulgi crying. “How long were you here?” He asked.

 

“I-I heard everything...” Tears were coming down her face. She couldn't handle today so far. Especially with the unexpected knock on her door at 4 in the morning. And then with Jongin, let's not forget how the business was doing. Seulgi felt all the blame piling up on her shoulders.

 

This is what Sehun had loved about Seulgi. She was discouraged, fragile, and such a beautiful disaster that he didn't want to fix. The goal wasn't for him to fix her parts so she could function again, he was there to guide her to make her into the person she is. You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved. Sehun wanted her to reach to him and ask for guidance. 

 

“I’m really such a horrible person, aren't I?” The limit had been broken. Sehun tightly embraced her as she broke more. He didn't second guess loving Seulgi. No, the moment he met her in detention during freshman year, he knew Seulgi had stolen his heart. She may have done that to other guys but Seulgi had treated him different due to his reputation.

 

“Weren't you at Lonely Stars last night?” Seulgi had whispered to the fifteen-year-old Sehun. She had gone up to the desk to turn in her paper apologizing for the actions that had brought her to detention. He had been in charge of watching the students. She had an accounting book on her desk where she had been adding and subtracting costs. Sehun had heard of her business but was it all true? It had been around a year since it had first taken off and people had been starting to talk about the Heartbreak Kings.

 

“You're broken like me huh?” Seulgi said. The bell had ringed signaling the end of detention. Sehun held the paper in his hand waiting for the rest of the kids to leave the classroom.

 

You could say they were a couple of delinquents. Seulgi had the tips of her hair dyed orange, her tie from her uniform was missing, and her skirt was way above the knees. Let's not forget each of

Please log in to read the full chapter