In This Moment

In This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Channie

Hey Hyung! :D

 

To: Channie

Hey Chan! No work today? 

 

From: Chanyeol

No, Its rest day today. How are you Hyung? I've miss you lately :'(

 

Baekhyun reads Chanyeol message and somehow it made his heart flatter. He doesn't like Chanyeol.

Chanyeol has a boyfriend and he's not interested to be in a relationship as well, he just like how Chanyeol treated him with respect and care.

He likes Chanyeol like a Hyung likes his Dongsaeng. And for him its all up to that. He just smile to himself while reading Chanyeol's message.

 

To: Chanyeol

I'm fine Chan :)

 

From: Chanyeol

Good to hear that Hyung ^.^ so when are you going to China?

 

To: Chanyeol

I'll be going to China next Monday Chan :(

 

From: Chanyeol

WHAT?! Next Monday already? That's fast Hyung><

 

To: Chanyeol

Well, that's how it is Chan^^

 

From: Chanyeol

I guess your right Hyung. Are you at your house today Hyung?

 

To: Chanyeol

Yes, Why? O.O

 

From: Chanyeol

GREAT!!!! I'll go there Hyung :D

 

Baekhyun was kind of taken back by Chanyeol's message. Why would he go to his house now? Isn't he doing anything today? Or perhaps isn't he going out with his boyfriend today?

 

To: Chanyeol

Sure! But why?

 

From: Chanyeol

Well, i just wanted to hangout with you hyung before you go to China.

 

To: Chanyeol

Aigoo~ I still haven't clean my House ><

 

From: Chanyeol

It's ok hyung i'm not going there to see your house, i'm going there to see you :)

 

To: Chanyeol

Ok :) If you insist :)

 

 

After an hour He recieve a message from Chanyeol saying that he is already at the bus stop but he forgot the way going to Baekhyun's house. That dongsaeng of his! He always forgets the way and always gets lost. He hurriedly went to pick up Chanyeol and when he arrived at the bus stop he saw the younger male patiently waiting for him.

"Hyung!" Chanyeol said almost a shout when he saw Baekhyun, he then quickly approach his hyung and give him a warm hug. Baekhyun knows that Chanyeol is this kind of guy who's sweet not just to him but to everyone they know. And Baekhyun don't want to put meaning towards Chanyeol's actions because yes! Reality strikes, Chanyeol has a boyfriend who's more handsome and more worthy for him. But sometimes Baekhyun can't help but hope that someday, he hopes that he'll fall for this guy and Chanyeol will fall for him too.

"You really did went here Chan, i thought that your only joking" Baekhyun said.

"You know me hyung if i said that i'll go, i'll go" Chanyeol said while smiling widely.

"I know Chan, come on so that we can eat and talk" Baekhyun said and lead their way to his house. His Giant dongsaeng just followed him.

On their way to his house rain started to fall. The sky is getting darker and darker and the rain becomes heavier and heavier.

"Hurry Chan before we get wet" Baekhyun said, they hurriedly run to his house and luckily they didnt get wet.

 

As soon as they enter his house Chanyeol speaks loudly which made him squeal.

"WOW!" Chanyeol said

"Gahd Chan you shocked me" Baekhyun said while holding his chest.

"Mianhae Hyung! I forgot how pretty your house is, and now i remember" Chanyeol told him.

"Don't tease me Chan, my house is far from pretty" Baekhyun said laughing.

"Well, i dont think so Hyung, your House is pretty and i like being here. I'm going to miss this house" Chanyeol said as he sits in the lond couch in the living room.

"Ok, so what do you want to eat?" Baekhyun ask Chanyeol.

"Do you have Ramyun and eggs?" Chanyeol ask him back and he just nodded in response.

"Just wait here, i'll just cook the foods" Baekhyun said to him but his hard headed dongsaeng followed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter