Ch.18 - Making Up?

Under the Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the little prank Jimin pulled on Baekhyun, they decided to head to the food's court to meet up with the guys. Since Jinyoung had just clocked out, Jimin invited him to join them for lunch. While walking there, they saw Luhan and Sehun coming out of a clothing store.

"Yo! Guys," Jimin yelled. "Over here!" Upon a familiar voice, Luhan and Sehun turn to look to their left and see Jimin.

"Hey, Jimin," Luhan said, walking up to him with Sehun following right behind. "Hey, Baekhyun. Hey... guy I never seen before. Who are you?"

"I'm Jinyoung, Jimin's friend. Nice to meet you," he said, extending his arm out which Luhan accept.

"Hi Jinyoung. I'm Luhan and this is Sehun."

"Hi," Sehun said, shaking Jinyoung's hand after Luhan. "Are you going to join us for lunch?"

"Yeah. Jimin invited me after I got out of work. Just hooked him up with some discounts for his shoes."

"Ooooh, can you hook me up too? I need some new shoes," Sehun asked.

"Yeah, but can we do it after we eat. I'm starving," he said, hugging his tummy.

"Okay."

"Hey. Where's Yoongi," Luhan asked, noticing someone was missing.

"Oh ! Be right back," Jimin said before running back to the shoes' store.

"Clueless as ever."

 

After Jimin return with Yoongi, the group went to the food court to meet up with Jungkook and Taehyung. To their surprise, they saw Chanyeol with them and also another boy that they have never seen before.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun yelled while running with open arms. He hugged Chanyeol before asking, "what are you doing here?"

"Just got out of work and Taehyung invited me to lunch," Chanyeol explained. He pick up a piece of fries and offered Baekhyun. "Say ah..."

"Ah," he said, accepted the fries. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"Erhm."

"Oh... hi Jungkook," he said, sitting down next to Chanyeol. "Didn't see you there."

"Don't hi me," he said, glaring at Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry! Don't hit me."

"Hehe, you're going to get it."

"Noooo! Chanyeol help me!"

"Huh," Chanyeol said while scratching his head. "What's wrong? Did you do something bad?"

"What? Me? Of course not!"

"Except convincing me that Mark was flirting with Taehyung, ditching me and making me look stupid all alone."

"What! Anybody would have thought that they was flirting."

"No. Only you would."

"So... are we interrupting anything," Yoongi asked when he and the other guys reached the table.

"Not really," Taehyung answered. "Kookie was going to punish Baekhyun."

"Oooh. I want to watch," Luhan said as he sat down.

"There's nothing to watch. Come on, Jungkook. I'll treat you ice cream."

"Nope, you're treating Taehyung, Mark and I to lunch," he said.

"But..."

"No but," he said before turning to Mark. "Hey, what do... Mark, is something the matter?" Facing Maek, Jungkook noticed Mark had this look.. He look at the same direction as Mark was facing and see a boy standing between Jimin and Sehun, who was looking angry. "Ummm, do you know him?"

"Yeaj, he's my boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend actually."

"Come on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter