I just gotta adapt

Managing 24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA POV:

I HATE SEHUN SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!! HE HAS TREATED ME LIKE CRAP FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS! NOW I AM COVERED IN MUDDY WATER AND COLD AS HELL! I run back to the lockers room and change into my school uniform. I am so done with school, I just need to go home and meditate my feelings. I go on my scooter and go back home. I enter the apartment and want to just smash all of Sehun's things...but obviousely I don't. I change into loose clothes and sit there to meditate.

( THE ONE IN THE BACK)

I calm my senses and need to remember that I need to just suffer through and it will land me my dream job. I am listening to my soothing rain music until someone yanks my earbud out of my ear. I look up and that freakin Sehun is standing there. I glare at him and snatch my earbud out of his hands. I put them back in and continue meditating. He takes them out again and puts them in his pocket.

"I thought you were a robber in your clothes. Also, why are you meditating are you buddist or something."

I don't answer him and close my eyes again.

"Ok fine, what do you want."

I open my eyes and look at him directly "Treat me better and apolgize to me."

"Thats it. Ok I apologize."

Well that sure sounded fake. "Not good enough, kneel."

"OHHH no you just told me to apolgize and treat you better, I ain't kneeling."

"Fine, I am not going to cook for you anymore."

"Fine. I AM NOT KNEELING."

"Your choice."

SEHUN POV:

, should I just kneel. I actually seriousely love her cooking....it is even better than my moms. I am gonna look so lame if i kneel now. I am just glad I apolgized, I don't feel as guilty anymore.

"Hey you should change. We need to go film for Ask in the Box. "

"You can leave. I will head over there soon. "

Well the has returned. I take my things and get in my car.

YOONA POV:

I change into my normal clothes and head to my scooter.

I arrive at the building where they are filming Ask In the box. I enter and the set has 6 boxes that are white. I walk over to Sehun who is in makeup. I stand behind him and watch as the makeup unnie puts his makeup on.

"Hey, if your just gonna stand here then go get me some coffee."

I really didn't want to stay there awkwardly standing so I walk over to the coffee stand. I am filling the coffee cup when this man comes up to me.

"Hi, I am Kim Loyun from Nature Republic. May I ask which group you are from?"

"I'm not from a group...I work for Sm."

"OH well I am here for casting for Nature Republic's new represntatives. I already casted EXO and I think you would be perfect for it too. Here is my number if you are intrested.

I take the card and thank him. Wow....I am sure lucky...

I head back to Sehun and give him the coffee.

"Well that sure took long. Who were you talking to?"

"Why should you care?"

"I already apologized why are you still being a ."

"Fine, it was a guy from some Nature Republic."

"Why was he talking to you?"

"You are acting really weird. You never asked me questions."

"Well, you asked me to treat you better. So I am being the great person I am."

"I had no idea you were actually going to do that."

"Hey I like to keep my word. Plus, we are probably going to be together for along time so I have to just adapt to you."

"Thanky you then." I smile as he gets up to go on set. I honesly still can't belive he is being so nice to me.

I watch as they start answering questions. I see Sehun smiling again as he laughs with s. Maybe I was wrong about my first impression on him, maybe he can change. They finally finish after a couple hours. They ended at around 8:30pm. Everyone packs and Exo bow to all the staff. I hear to my scooter and wait for Sehun to come out.

"Going to follow me again." Sehun whipsers in my ear.

I see him walking to his car and grinning at me again. I get on my scooter and start following him.

SEHUNPOV:

Well just got to except the fact that she is now going to be with me 24/7. I  should just start being nicer to her now. I get in my car and drive back to the apartment. I wait for her by my car and see her parking her scooter.

"Scooters are so old. Why don't you get a car."

"I like scooters." She takes her helmet off and walks to the entrance of the apartment.

"So, you really aren't going to make me dinner even though I have been so nice." We walk into the elevator.

"Not unless you kneel." She presses the elevator button.

"Kneeling is a little ridicoulous."

"Then no food." She smiles evily and gets out of the elevator.

We enter the apartment and she takes out her phone and starts texting. Anyway, I go to my room and change into my pajamas. I come out and see Yoona in the kitchen. I sit back on the couch and turn on the tv. I then start smelling the food and my stomach growls. Uhhhhhh it smells so good.

"Yah! I have pasta for twoooooo..all you need to do is kneel."

I look over and see her holding two plates of delecious pasta. Uh I am starving. She sits down and starts slurping up the pasta. Uhhhhhhh.. I GIVE UP!! I get off the couch and storm to her side. I kneel down and quickly stand back up.

"CAN I EAT NOW!!" I look at her and she is laughing like a alligator.

"HAHAHAHAA Yep good job!" I sit down at the other side of the table and eat the spaghetti. Damn this stuff was the bomb. I notice that she is done eating and she puts the dishes in the sink. She then smiles at me and heads into her room. Is that it...she ain't gonna wash her own dishes? She comes out of her room in grey sweatpants and with her bag across her shoulder.

"Hey, I need to go somewhere. PROMISE ME you won't go clubbing. I really need to go to this thing."

"Fine. Shocking that you actually need to go somehwere."

She gives me a cold glare and walks out of the apartment. Haaha she is funny to think I am not going to the club tonight.

YOONA POV:

I just called Donghae to come to school so he can help me practice. I scootered to school and am now waiting in the dance studio.

"Hey, you ready." Donghae walks in and smiles as he sets up the computer.

"So how am I going to learn this?"

"First we just watch the mv scene by scene and then go over the dance moves. Just pretend I am sehun." We watch the whole mv and the second time we start dancing. He grabs my waist like sehun and I have to move my hips. I slowly raise my confidence and get really into the dance. I try not to look away when Donghae looks straight into my eyes. Near the end the kiss scene is coming up. I didn't know he was actually going to do it but....he did. He pecked my cheek and i felt my whole face turn red. I stare into his eyes as he smiles widely. Suddenly, I hear my phone ring.

"Oh, I need to get that...sorry" I leave Donghae and get my phone out of the bag

I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter