Cuddle Time?

Cuddle Time? - Myungsoo
Musty, rain soaked air happily spilled into your bedroom, the grey clouds filtered the harsh rays of the sun making the atmosphere perfect for cuddling. With the black covers of your bed happily covering your body and your boyfriends’, you slightly stirred, your internal alarm sounding as fluttering your eyes open.

Blinking your eyes a few times, you felt your skin against his, feeling the skin on your lower back touch the skin on his stomach while he breathed slowly. Looking over your shoulder, you smiled when you saw Myungsoo, your boyfriend, snuggled into your shoulder, your hair framing his own face while his arms tensed around your torso. Your body tightly pressed against his, you couldn’t help but smile while you leaned over and brushed some of his hair from over his eyes.

Taking in this beautiful sight, it was such a rare sight that he had the whole day off just to spend with you. Gradually, you turned over and tried to move from his grip, however a soft and tired moan slipped from his perfect pink lips. Stopping your movements, he settled back down, his head now snuggling into your side, with one arm around him and your head awkwardly craned against the headboard, you pushed yourself upwards. Finally in the upright position, Myungsoo whined louder, his head resting on your hip while his arms gripped to your hips.

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo mumbled under his breath, his fingertips gently digging into your skin.

"It’s time to get up" You brought your hand down and gently played with his hair.

"No, just stay here" He whispered, his head nuzzling against your skin that was exposed due to your wrinkled grey tank top.

"I have chores to do" You giggled feeling his hair tickle your stomach gently, loosely twirling his long hair around your fingers.

"Five more minutes" He protested holding onto your tighter, your eyes moved to his bare arms, his muscles tightening while he clung to you tighter.

"Okay" You giggled, knowing that he was tired from all of his hard work, you managed to unwrap his arms from you, sliding from the ebony sheets, your legs swung from the bed, easing yourself down onto the rug that was under your Queen sized bed, you pulled the covers back over Myungsoo before you gathered up your misplaced clothes from the floor into your arms.

Moving into the closet, you filled the basket to the brim with dirty clothes before you lifted it up into your arms and walked out of the bedroom. Strolling to the laundry room, you pushed open the door, flicking on the light, the dark atmosphere warmed you while you placed some of the clothes into the washer.

"Jagi~" Myungsoo whined, tossing the sheets off of him, he no longer found sleep appealing since you weren’t right next to him. Trotting down the hall, he followed the faint light bleeding from the laundry room into the dark living room and kitchen.

Not hearing his call for you, you rose on your toes, grabbing the detergent from the lowest shelf. A strong pair of arms grab your waist while a body pressed against your back.

"Jagi" He whined quietly into your shoulder.

"What babe?" You looked over your shoulder at him.

"Why did you leave me?" Myungsoo questioned you, his arms snaking around you tighter.

"I have chores still to do, even if my boyfriend has the day off" You ruffled the top layer of his hair with a smile before you poured the detergent and slipped it into the washer. Closing the door and turning some buttons and nobs, he watched your movements from over your shoulder.

Placing the detergent back on the shelf, you tried to turn around to exit the room but Myungsoo was holding you too tightly.

"Myungsoo, let go, I have to go do other things you know?" You ran your hands over his arms trying to pry yourself away from his grip.

"I can’t let you do that" He whispered and just held you closer to him, sighing defeated, you nodded and turned around.

"At least walk with me" You pleaded, feeling his head nod against your shoulder, you took one step as he mirrored you, smiling to yourself the two of you waddled to the kitchen, his grip not leaving you for any room to move.

Making it over to the sink, you looked at the plates from last night. Turning on  the water, pouring the soap into one sink, you let the bubbles rise while you took this time to look at Myungsoo.

"I could use some help" You cooed softly, rubbing the back of your fingers against his forearms.

"You can do it" He mumbled, placing lazy kisses along your shoulders, with his eyes dropping, he yawned and nuzzled your shoulder gently. Turning your attention back to the sink filled with bubbles and dirty dishes, you got right to work, rocking back and forth with Myungsoo in some hopes that he would fall asleep and you could put him back to sleep.

"Myungsoo?" You called out to him, running over all of the things that you had to do in your head.

"Hrmmm?" His low grumbling voice caused you to smile.

"Can you do something for me?" You question, his head lifted from your shoulder and his thumb gently brushed over your hip bone.

"Anything" Myungsoo gently whispered before kissing your cheek with love.

"Would you mind going to make the bed for me?" You glanced his way before you rinsed a soapy dish.

"Aish, fine" He fussed under his breath, carefully untangling his arms from you, he turned and walked back to the bedroom. Turning your head just so, you watched him mope back to the bedroom, pushing the door open while his lips moved mumbling some words that you couldn’t hear. Smiling to yourself, you giggled back, knowing that you got him to let go, you smiled thinking that this was one of Myungsoo’s games that he liked to play.

Straining your ears, you tried to hear anything from the bedroom. The apartment became deathly quiet, waiting a few more seconds you knew that he would call out to you if you needed anything. However the shuffling of his feet against the wood floor startled you. Snapping your neck around, you watched him walk out of the bedroom with a pout plastered on his face. Moving your eyes to peer into the bedroom, you still saw a messy bed.

Looking back down to your dishes, his arms found their way around you again.

"What’s wrong?" You questioned, knowing that he wasn’t this clingy without a reason behind it.

"The bed was being difficult" He nuzzled his head into your neck, causing your shoulders to rise a little from his warm breath spilling over your ticklish places. A hushed laugh poured out from your lips, a smile instantly curled your lips before he placed a few kisses on your neck.

Knowing that something was going on, you drained the sink and dried off your hands with the towel that was nearby.

"I want to cuddle with you" His husky deep voice was like honey to your ears.

"Oh~?" You cooed softly, placing the towel back in its place. Placing a few more kisses on your neck and exposed shoulders, you found it hard to concentrate on what you were going to say, "I still have other chores to do."

"Those can wait" He hummed kissing your ear softly while his hands gently rested on your hips. All you could do was nod, turning around, you started to walk to the bedroom, he followed closely behind you.

Just before you reached the door, he grabbed your hips, turning you around quickly and pressing your back against the door frame, your eyes grew wide looking up at him, while his body slowly closed the space between yours and his.

"Myungie?" You whispered, your eyes shifting from one of his eyes to the other. With his hands firmly planted on your hips, his eyes getting a passion growing behind them.

"I just want you to cuddle with all today" He whispered, lifting one hand up and tucking some hair behind your ear.

"B-Bu-" Before your could reply to him, he pressed his lips on yours, silencing your words. His sudden deep and passionate kiss was slow but perfect, his head tilting to capture your lips better with his.

Swiftly, he placed both of his hands back on your hips and lifted you up, your legs wrapped around his waist, while he made his way inside, kneeling onto the bed, he eased both of you down onto the messy sheets.

"Good thing I didn’t make the bed" He chuckled and kissed your lips a few more times before pulling you against him, nodding your head, he guided your head under his chin. Pulling you closer into his arms, he smiled and kissed your head, pulling up the sheets on the two of you while his fingers gently brushed along your exposed legs and arms.

Memorizing what your body looks like with his fingertips, he happily placed lazy kisses all over your face, while your legs tangled with his, no words were needed as the two of you talked by touch, the way your body’s move told stories to one another while you gave in to what he wanted all along.

Your cuddles~