5. Decision

When it Comes to Love

 

 

Chapter 5 – DECISION

[Chaerin POV]

 

“CONGRATULATIONS!!” Both Nicole and Nana said rather loud while do some cheers with their drinks.

 

Well, it’s girls night out today, just one day after their triple dates that give them a good news from me.

 

“Thanks guys” I said before finishing her drink in one shot.

 

“I knew this coming. Be happy with him okay?” Nicole said with her face full of happiness. Wishing her best friend for all the best on their relationship.

 

With a soft smile, I nodded my head and thanking her once again. Yet my eyes went directly to Nana’s. As usual, she’s just too hard to be guessed. But I’m glad that she also give me her smile full of content and I know that she’s wishing me for the best too. With Joon.

 

“But you know that I never been in relationship that can long last-“

 

“Don’t say that. Joon is different right? You know him for a quite long time so you must know him better than your exes” Nicole said just right after she cut my talk.

 

“You’re right. I should be more positive with my new relationship” I replied with a slow nod agreeing with her.

 

“Donghae also congratulate you. See?!” Nicole said while showed Donghae’s message from her phone.

 

Donghae? That name again. I should forget about those feeling to him now. I have Joon as my boyfriend so why should I bother about him again now?  

I sighed in silent, making sure that none of them could hear me, but showed him my smile instead.

 

“Tell him that I thanking him as well for helping Joon to confessed it to me”

 

“So Donghae is the one who told him to confessed?” Nana asked.

 

“Yeah.. Funny to know actually”

 

We spend our Sunday night just for us have fun, laughing together, sharing our stories, and everything that we usually do as bestfriend. I drank too much, though and Nana drove us back to our house. I can’t even woke up for work, same as Nicole. While Nana? She’s seems the one who still sober until we got home and she went to her office today.

 

‘Thank you for last night! Let’s have fun again once we had time!”

-Chaerin

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NICOLE POV]

 

I don’t even know why I choose to accept him when he asked me out at that time.

 

That thought keep repeated all the time in my head. And I’m very sure that I’m almost lose control. Why he must keep making me on nerve all the time?!

 

“I’m sorry I’m late”

 

I lifted my head soon I heard the voice, just show him a slight smile.

 

“It’s okay.”

 

I’m sure that he can feel the change from my tone as I can heard it clearly that he took a deep breath and let it out as a deep sigh.

 

“I don’t understand. I don’t see something that he had to grab your attention. I’m more better than him-“

 

I know where this talking going to lead us on. This is just happened for almost one month soon after he knows about Donghae from his hired spy and I’m tired with all of this.

 

With a glare, I saw him directly through his eyes, making him in silent rightaway. “He’s better than you. Donghae is much better than you. So don’t you ever underestimate him. Ever.” I said in a cold, deep tone before stood up, still maintaining my cool side.

 

“I thought we can do this nicely, but I don’t think we will find a way anyway.” I said while leaving the seat without leaving any attention to other customers inside the restaurant. Well, at least that’s what happened until he stood up fast, I even can heard the table shaken because of him and he grabbed my hand. I don’t want to turn my face back on him. I know that he’s going to show his whinny face that I hate.

 

“P-please.. I’m begging you. If you want me to start from beginning, I don’t mind. But don’t go to him. I love you Nicole. I really meant it. Everything that I’ve done to you is just because I love you, and I want to protect you” he said a bit loud that make it a free drama watching for all people inside the restaurant.

 

“What kind of boyfriend who don’t even give his girlfriend a privacy? What kind of boyfriend who controlled his girlfriend. I’m tired and I can’t continue this anymore. I’m sorry Jiho.” I said not even looking at him and pulled my hand from his grab, leaving the restaurant with people that confused with what happened just now in front of them.

 

Thank god I don’t have to wait a cab to come, so I can leave the place immediately. Soon after telling the driver the destination, I closed my eyes, resting myself and somehow being relaxed.

 

Finally, it’s over.

Finally, I break up with him.

 

------------......------------

 

“So you break up with him?” Nana asked when we met on our lunch time.

 

“Yeah..” I said while keep stirring my own coffee that I just bought.

 

“Nana, do you think I’m doing it right?” I asked her not just because she’s my best friend. But I know that she always can give me a good answer with a good way out as well.

 

“Well, I think it’s for the best. When you’re in relationship means you’re going to be happy with your partner. Not getting stressed, tired or all negative things that can give bad impact for your personal life”

 

I only nod once hearing her answer.

 

“Is he give up on you already?”

 

“I think so. At first he keep following me wherever I go. Even texted me and called me eventhough I never gave him any respond. He even said that he will commit suicide if I keep ignoring him..” I paused my talk just for a deep breath

 

“… But I receive none these week so I assume that he’s giving up now.” I end my talk with drinking the coffee that is not hot anymore.

 

“Well, that’s good to know then. Just forget about him and find out what you want to do next.”

 

“I don’t know.. I don’t think I’m going to tell Chaerin around this time. I believe that she’s having fun and being happy with Joon now. So I don’t want to burden her with my problems.”

 

“But you can’t hide it forever. You have to tell her in our next hang out. Including the one that you and Donghae confessed to each other already. Seriously, why don’t you two go to a relationship rightaway huh?” I can see that Nana pissed off a bit just from her tone.

 

“He respecting me and said that I might need some time to not be in relationship. He’s true though. And I thanking him for that.” I said with a soft smile.

 

“Well, as long as you don’t forget that both of you are still single now, people might take him off from you” Nana said just when I can clearly saw her smirk as she just tried to teased me from her words.

 

“I know I know.. I will surely tell him that I’m ready once I am ready” I said with a soft smile as Nana nodded her head once. She know that it’s my choice and I thanking her for appreciating my decision.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[CHAERIN POV]

 

It’s almost 2 months since I’m in relationship with Joon. I can feel his affection towards me and I also do my best to show him that I do feel the same like how he do to me. But it’s not easy than I thought. I thought that Donghae presence is just a glimpse of my feeling, but I’m wrong. I’m totally wrong. His presence just as mush as Joon in my heart. The way I love Joon is just as much as I love Donghae. I don’t know who to blame here. Should I blame Nicole for introduce him to me? Or should I blame myself for being attached to him so much?

 

I don’t know if Joon notice about this. He’s just as busy as before. Once he free, we spend all the time together until we left nothing for his free time. I try to show him that I love him so much, even I sometime have to cancelled my meetings with my own best friends. Glad they’re understand.

 

I was thinking that I should just continue all of this. Maybe someday I will forget about him and give all my heart for Joon only. He can give me happiness. That’s what I thought…

 

That’s what I thought…

 

Until I realize that it’s not.

 

 

It all happens when we spend our night together.

 

*phone vibration*

“Why I never know that he had another phone..?” Chaerin speak to herself.

 

She blinked her eyes looking at the number that called his other phone.

It stopped. And she decide to put it back to his bag, before she realized that the phone start to vibrate once more, and what she sees just something that she would ever expect from him.

 

Unseen message

Good Morning baby. Don’t forget that you promised to me to stay overnight in my place tonight. I’ll prepare something that you will never expected ;) 

- Your baby girl Ji 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello o/ 

First of all I want to appologize for my sudden missing ;; It's been 5 months since I updated the story and I only can hope that you guys still waiting for this story ;; 

I hope there's more people who can give me support by leaving a comment, or new subscriber too so I can keep continue the story as well ^^

 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOU WHO SUBSCRIBE AND SEND A COMMENT

and feedbacks are always welcome :)