Protect Me Please...

Amber Liu Oneshots

You and Amber were walking through the hallways at school. Highschool wasn't your favortie place but you had to go despite that. You two held hands talking about to the latest Biology test that she didn't do so well on.

"It's like Mr. Park knew I was going to fail that. His little bat face showed it all!" You laughed at your girlfriend who reffered to the Biology teacher who had a "bat face". "Unnie~ Mr. Park does not look like a bat. He looks like a-" Suddenly, you were tripped. "I guess you shouldn't be with someone out of your league or you'll get 'tripped up'." One of the boys of the football team said. Amber was biual and very popular. The boy who tripped you, Kangjoon, was on of the boys who had liked Amber for the longes time, but she never liked him back. "Back off Kangjoon. ____ is perfect, okay?" Amber became defensive over you, standing up to Kangjoon. "What are you going to do about it Amber? You and that red hair." Amber had recently dyed her hair red and you liked it a lot. "Leave my girl alone." Amber pushed Kangjoon's shoulders. "Should I reaaaally leave her alone when I can do this?" Kangjoon kissed you holding you too tight. As much as you struggle to break from him, you couldn't. He pushed you down and laughed. "Yeah, you should because I can just do this." Amber pinned him against the lockers and punched him in the stomach. You can say whatever you want about me or to me, but mess with my baby girl and you won't make it out alive." Amber and Kagjoon's little fight had attracted many classmates and they all cheered when Amber told him off. "Come on Princess." She took your hand gentlely, kissed it, and smirked at Kangjoon who stood bent over in pain. "Unnie...thank you for protecting me...." You say as you two walk away. "It's expected from me, isn't it? I couldn't just let him hurt you like that." Amber put her arm around you and pulled you closer. "I'm not trouble for you, am I?" You questioned, nervous. "The complete opposite, Angel." Amber kissed you and you smiled.

 

 

 

-------------------

This is super short I know but I didn't know what to do! Hope you enjoy!^^