1

Not Forgetting

 

 

 

Wind breeze peacefully today, and I feel really lazy to get up from my bed. I still lay on my bed when suddenly I feel something vibrate on my stomach.

“Aigoo. Since when my phone being here?” asked myself while looked at my ‘baby’ phone.

“Hey my star, are you awake already? Hurry up, wake yourself from your sleeping beauty. I’ll wait for you down here”

I smiled when I finish read his text. Then, I quickly stand up and make my way to bathroom. I hurriedly dress myself to my school uniform. Then I quickly get out from my room, straightly to downstairs. When I was walk (actually run in slow pace) pass through a hall, my mom called me.

“Yah! Come here, get your breakfast first!”

“Sorry mom, I’m running a bit late today!” I just replied in short answer and bid her goodbye. Then I open the door and saw someone that I really love to see every day for my entire life. Looked at him with his warm smiling face, already make my day full of happiness. He is Lee Jonghyun, my boyfriend.

“Good morning my star. You look super cute, day by day”, he said with slight chuckles escape from his mouth.

“Yah! Why did you chuckles? Are you not sincere with what you have said just now?” I replied, plus with my pout.

“Aigoo, I’m so sorry star. Of course I’m sincere, cause, you’re my star right. But, your new hair clip looked super cute,” as he replied, he take something on my head.

“Hair clip?”

“Yes my star, hair clip,” he said while showing me my new ‘hair clip’. As I saw it, I can’t held my laugh, and burst it out. It’s indeed a super cute hair clip ever.

“Yah! Oppa, it’s a cobweb. Aigoo,”I replied with laughter. See him laugh happily in front of my eyes; it’s such a beautiful moment ever. “Oppa, saranghae.” I hugged with, tightly. He hugged me back and place a kiss on my head. Then, we walked together towards our school by holding each other’s hand. When we arrive in our school, everyone looked at us and give their warm smiles. Of course they know about us, as we have been together since we were still in middle school.

“Yo, Hyun and his girlfriend!” His friends come towards us and tap his shoulder. “Hey dude, do you wanna join us this evening?”

“Where?” he asked while walking towards our classroom, still holding my hand.

“We are going to perform some performance for a party, birthday party, this evening. And we need our lead guitarist” Yonghwa replied.

“I’m sorry, I can’t. I have something to do this evening”.

“Yah! What ‘something’? Or, are you and your girlfriend going to have date?” asked Jungshin.

“Aniyo, I have something come up this evening. You guys just go there and have fun okay. Next time, I’ll be joining our performance again,” he replied

“Nae, okay. And how about you, do you wanna join us?” his friend asked me and looked at me.

“Well I guess, it has been while since last time I’m joining you guys. So, of course, I would like to join”.

All of us went to our sit as the bell has ring. Few minutes later our homeroom teacher comes in, and she starts to teach. I secretly take a peek on my left as Jonghyun sit next to me. He still don’t realise me and still focus on what Miss Choo write on whiteboard. Then I saw he’s smiling.

“Do I look so handsome, until you can’t escape your sight from me?”

I slightly chuckles and change my sight towards whiteboard. ‘Yeah, I can’t escape from looking at you oppa. You always be in my eyes, my mind and my heart.’

******************************

Today is Saturday and today is my special day, our special day actually. Today is our anniversary and I’m going to celebrate it with him all over this day. So, I wake up earlier than usual, take a bit longer shower and put the best cloth from my closet. After everything get ready, I take my phone and message him.

To: Hyun oppa ❤

Oppa, where are you? Lets hang out together today. I’m bored.

-Send-

Then I waited for him to text me back. Without I realise, it has been almost an hour but still no text from him. So, I decide to call him.

“Hello oppa. Where are you? Do you get my text?”

“Owh sorry my love, I got it, but forget to replied.”

Forget? How would he forget, he never forget any single thing. But now, he said he forgets. “Arasso, gweanchanna. So, are you free today? I’m kinda bored, so, lets hang out”.

“Okay, since I have something to tell you. By the way, I’ll wait for you at park, where we usually spent time together, half an hour from now.”

Before I could say anything, he ends our called. It’s a bit weird, cause, every time we want to spend time together, he will come to my house and he will not allow me to walk alone. But today, he asked me to go there, by myself. Okay, I’m not fussy, but I just feel a bit weird.

When I arrive there, at the park, I saw him sitting on our usual spot. He seems zooning out, what does he think? Does he think about me? I could help myself, so each steps towards him, I keep on grinning, like a crazy girl.

“Annyeong oppa. Sorry I’m a bit late, what are you doing?”

He was a bit shocked, and quickly looked at me. I just stare at him, confusing.

“Oppa, gweanchanna? Are you sick?” I asked him, while put my back hand on his forehead.

He quickly takes my hand away from his head and let my hand go. “Nae, gweanchanna. Me too, just arrive here”.

Even though I feel weird with his attitude lately, I can’t say anything to him. I take a sit, next to him and start to ask him, “Oppa, I love you so much. Do you love me like the way I love you?”

He looked at me for a few second and then he changed his gazed away from me. He zooning out again and I just looked at him. Does he remember what date was today? Or he just acting like this, and tried to surprise me, since he knows I love surprises. Suddenly he let out a sigh, and looked at me again. His action really makes me confuse.

“Oppa…..” before I could say anything more, he let out a sigh again and started to gaze out again.

“I’m sorry, but I want to break up with you. I don’t love you anymore”

His sudden word froze me. My heart suddenly stops beating and I was felt like unable to breath. It feels like my world become dark.

“Wh What what did you say oppa? I’m not miss heard? Oppa? Wae? I mean why? Did I have done wrong? Did I hurt your feeling oppa? If yes, oppa, mianhae. I’m really sorry and I promise I won’t do that anymore. But oppa please, don’t say break up with me oppa, I can’t accept it. Please oppa”.

He stays silent and I don’t know what’s wrong with him. Then he stands up and said to me, “I don’t love you anymore and please, stop seeing me. I hate it so much”. Then he walked away without turn back. I kneeled down and start to cry and scream his name out of my lung. I felt crashed and crumble. I don’t have any energy left. He just left me here and gone.

******************************

Today I was staying a bit late in school; well I have to finish my school project. It has been almost 5 month, and I already move on. Even though we were in same class and happen to sit next to each other, but I did it, manage to not being sad at all. It was what he wants, and I with pleasure do it.

“Hey! Are you going to stay out today? Mind if we joining you?” Minhyuk asked me, and all of them sit next to me. Well, even though me and Jonghyun already break up, his friends still being my friend since I don’t really have another friends.

I slowly nodded and smile towards them. Then continue doing my work, and sometimes I would joining their conversations. Then suddenly he came to us, “Guys, don’t you guys said we gonna have a performance today at Jinhye’s house?”

‘Jinhye??? What the…? I really hate that girl. She’s our school queenka but I do not hate her because of that. I hate her because she tried to snatch my Jonghyun (I mean my ex Jonghyun)back then.

“Owh yeah, we almost forget about that. Sorry uri yeoja, we need to go”, they winked at me and tried to ruin my hair as they slowly take a step away. I just smile and pretend to be angry with them. I take a glance on Jonghyun, but he seems to be ignoring me.

‘He really does hate me now. Why did he change? What makes him change? And how would he change? Hyun oppa, I’m hurting deep inside’.

Without I realise, suddenly my sight become blurry due to my tears start to burst out once again. I just wipe it away and quickly pack my things and hurriedly going out. While I was walking in fast pace with blurry sight, I was bumped with something, I mean someone, and all my books on my hand dropped.

“Omo?! I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you?”

“Gweanchanna. But later please be more careful”.

His voice remind me on someone. His voice was cold, like him. I lift my head, just to thought that was him, but totally I was wrong. Right in front of me was unknow person, but he’s wearing our school uniform. It’s weird, since I know most of students in our school, but he was unfamiliar.

“I’m sorry, but who are you? And why are you wearing our school uniform? I didn’t know you and you seem unfamiliar.”

He just smirked and walked away, straight to school office. I just give weird face and continue walked back home. Along my way home, I can’t stop myself think about his performance in Jinhye’s home. Before this, when it’s come about Jinhye, Jonghyun will be the first one who reject it. But know, he’s the one who remembered his friends about their performance, and it’s at Jinhye’s house. Okay, I know I already said that I have move on, but still have some feeling in my heart towards him. Of course as he’s my first love.

“I’m home”

“Owh, you home already? You told me this morning, you would be home a bit late today”.

“Yeah, but I’m tired and not feeling well suddenly”

“Yah! Gweanchanna? Do you wanna go to hospital”.

“No mom, I just wanna have some rest. And please don’t let Lay oppa, Luhan oppa and Kai disturbed me”.

“Arasso my dear. Hurry go inside and rest”.

Then I walked towards my room. I was lucky to have parents who understand me but a bit misfortune to have 3 brothers who loved to disturbed my peace. When I already in my room, I change my uniform to my casual cloth and lied down on my bed. ‘I really miss you oppa. I can’t help myself for being this stupid. I can’t forget you. I need you by my side oppa, forever. Where’s your promise, that you would never let me go?’. Then, my sight starts to blurry again and I slowly fall into deep sleep. It just been 5 month, and how could I say, I have move on?