SJH

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

A loud bang on the door greeted Seohyun as she slipped out of the thin blanket. The girl rubbed her eyes before widening them and glanced at the clock beside her bed.

 

“Omo! I overslept! Mother must be furious!” muttered Seohyun as she quickly change from her pajamas. “Seo Joohyun! Quickly open the door!” shouted the old witch from the other side of the door.

 

Instantly, Seohyun swung the door opened, afraid of what might happen if she was a second later. Especially after the incident last night, which left Seohyun sleepless, the girl had come to a higher degree of fear towards her step-mother.

 

“Who do you think you are? A princess?!? Do you know what time it is?” yelled Mrs. Park towards her own step-daughter. All Seohyun did was bowed her head as she avoid eye contact.

 

Next thing she knew the old lady was giving her an endless list of chores which includes both the house and salon. “Oh and I would like you to deliver something to one of my customer!” ordered the scary mother as she gave Seohyun a small slip of paper with an addresss.

 

“But mother I have school...” the terrified Seohyun stopped her sentence when she met the glare of her step-mother. “That's your problem! Now leave!” instructed the witch as she disappear down the stairs.

 

Seohyun sighed sadly as she wipe the threatening tears away and head back to her room. “I guess I'll have to miss school today...”

 

***

Noice filled the packed cafeteria as students chat here and there. Among the occupied table was Eunhee and the other queenkas.

 

“Eunhee, are you sure you didn't see wrong? I mean your sister at the party?” questioned one of the girls at the table. “Of course not! I mean they were wearing the same heels!” insisted Eunhee as she pointed her finger.

 

“Hmm, then how do you suppose Seohyun gets into the party and back to the salon on time? I mean she can't be at two place at the same time...” debated one of the more reasonable girl.

 

Eunhee slammed her palm on the table angrily, “I just know! Plus, how can Seohyun possibly have a friend called 'Joohyun'?” All the girls went silent at that moment. Eunhee did have a point although without a solid proof.

 

So far only those closest to Seohyun knows her real name which is Seo Joohyun and based on what Eunhee heard yesterday, the mysterious girl clearly introduced herself as Joohyun.

 

“You know what it doesn't matter right now whether Seohyun is the girl last night or not. I'm gonna use this as my secret weapon to threaten her,” smirked Eunhee, “All I need is a little twist in the story and it'll be to my advantage...”

 

Eunhee stepped away from her friends with a evil smirk, “Seohyun-ah, just wait and see I know you were there yesterday and I'm gonna make you regret ever stepping foot at the ball...”

 

***

Kyuhyun, behind a pair of nerdy glasses, frowned and gazed aimlessly across the room as he waited for a miracle to happen. All day long he had been searching for Seohyun but turns out she's not around.

 

“She's probably really having a bad flu,” thought Kyuhyun uneasily. He was actually prepared to bombared the girl with a series of question about Joohyun. Kyuhyun took something shiny out of his pocket and study it.

 

It's Joohyun's bracelet...

 

“Hmm, how can they be so similar? Joohyun-ah, will you see me again if I say I want to meet you?” wondered Kyuhyun in his frustrated mind. Only a few hours meeting and yet the angelic figure managed to made him fall head over heels.

 

That itself is another reason for him to worry. It made him uneasy knowing how much his first impression towards Joohyun resembles the first time he met Seohyun. He had thought of Seohyun as a fallen angel which was stupid of himself.

 

“Aish! Why do both of you have to be so alike!” mumbled Kyuhyun which cause others to stare at him weirdly. The feeling he had when he was with Seohyun and Joohyun is undeniably the same.

 

How can this possibly happen?” sighed Kyuhyun as he shut his eyes.

 

Suddenly, a familiar image of two girls appear before him only to morph into one..

 

An angelic princess indeed which he should probably call 'Seo Joohyun'

 

Snapping back to reality, Kyuhyun smirked at his own imagination. “That's impossible!” he muttered to himself. Lifting up his palm with the silver bracelet, his eyes widen as his eyes caught the initial which spells...

 

SJH

==================================================================================================

A/N: Mianhe for the late update! >.< I'm not gonna make excuse this time cause honestly I'm kinda losing it with this story...

The lack of motivation seem to stop me from writing much and yeah I'm worried it'll turn out bad if I write without the right mood..

Really sorry my dear readers but please do continue giving your support..Appreciate it thousand times! Kamsahamnida ^^