Prolouge

Star, Be Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10th January 2011, 3 Years Ago

 

It was a fine morning for the bubbly Byul.

She walked to school since Victory High School just metres away from her apartment; the one that her late uncle gave to her as a birthday present when she turns 17 years old. Along the way, she have bought apples. 5 of them ; for her homeroom teacher, her 3 bestfriends and her huge crush. Byul holds the image of an innocent angel, but her homeroom teacher would rather call her just Byul. the Byul that she have been taking care since she moved out of her parents house. Miss Kang knows her dilemma between Byul and her family. The way her parents treat her when her twin brothers spent their holiday at their house. she was neglected right away. But she endure it. That is we could expected from Nam Byul, the strong hearted girl.

"Good morning ajusshi" Byul greets the security guard who has been working there since her freshmen years with her famous sincere smile. "Good morning to you too, Star" he replied to the younger one. Victory High School is not an ordinary school. Almost all of the students probably have the most richest family who owns an outstanding company in Korea. Altough Byul's parents only works as a police officer, she enrolled in that prestigious school thanks to her beloved uncle ; the one that she loves so much. Her uncle used to be her saviour when she feels neglected by her family. Unfortunately, her saviour died due to losing too much blood after falling because the floor was too slippery. Unexpected. thats what life definition to Byul. You might even die when you're taking your shower. 'Life is so unexpected' is her life motto. she lives up to that motto. thanks to her uncle.

"Are you going to give it to that brat again?" Mirae, one of her friend asks in annoyance. "Byul, he is never goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter