Final- 2

A Woogyu oneshot

Sunggyu close Woohyun’s eyes with his hands as they walked towards the place that Sunggyu said.

“Gyu, are we there yet? I wanna open my eyes. Aishh” He grunted while walking, hoping Sunggyu would spare him and open his eyes.

“Have some patience will you? We’re almost there.” Sunggyu answered back with a firm and strong voice, clearly alarming Woohyun that his hyung wouldn’t spare him.

 

After walking for a while, they reached a small building that its wall is decorated with various neon lights.

“We’re here.” Sunggyu release his hand from Woohyun’s eyes.

 

Then suddenly, Sungjong, dressing as a waiter, greeted them to enter the building.

“Annyeonghaseyo sir, please follow me.” Sungjong sure is good in acting as he act like he doesn’t even know Woohyun and Sunggyu.

“Woah… What a beautiful place…” Woohyun mutter, mouth agape as he scans the breathtakingly beautiful scene in front of his eyes.

 

Sunggyu smiled in content. He’s pleased to know that Woohyun like his work. He spent his free time coming to this place just to plan a special birthday party for Woohyun. Phew, all my hard work does not go to waste.

 

The place is decorated with pictures of Woohyun and Sunggyu, thanks to Myungsoo for that. The pictures were hanged on the wall, forming a ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMU’ alphabet and there’s a baby grand piano at the middle of the place. Besides the piano, there’s a small table for two, a candle light at the middle and two luxurious glasses with plates and saucers. There’s also a white door at left and it lead to what it seems like the kitchen.

“Did you love it? Actually, this is the reason why I always come back late. I’ve spend my time here, decorating this place and I tell INFINITE to keep this as a secret fr---“ Woohyun cut him off by hugging Sunggyu tightly, embracing the latter and burying his face in the crook of Sunggyu’s neck, inhaling Sunggyu’s vanilla scent.

“Pabo, all this while I thought you didn’t even remember my birthday. Oh God… You… you are so unexpected Gyu. I’m very happy. Beyond happy actually. Thank you for making this day a very special day for me, I love you.” He gazes into Sunggyu’s brown orbs before leaning in, capturing Sunggyu’s lips in a sweet, passionate kiss.

 

“Ehemm, we’re still here, pabo hyungs.” Myungsoo cut them off, making the couple to turn their heads and watch INFINITE members- all dressed like waiter and are smirking at them. (omaigawd can u imagine INFINITE dressed in waiter, OMG I can't! )

Sunggyu get off Woohyun’s hold with a pink-tinted cheek.

 

“Wait, I’m going to get something for you.” He walks away to the back of the white door that seems like the kitchen and returned back with a Chocolate flavoured cake, decorated with slices of strawberry and the wording is written “Happy 23th birthday, Namu, Saranghae <3”

While Sunggyu walks with the lighted cake on top of his hand, singing happy birthday song to Woohyun with the members followed suit.

 

Woohyun couldn’t help but to shed a tear, feeling touched as he looks at a smiling Sunggyu that is making his way towards him.

“Happy birthday, Nam Woohyun. Thank you for always being there for me, always been patience with my grumpy grandpa attitude, and thank you for appearing in my life. I made this cake myself you know, so it maybe did not taste so good since I’m not a good cook like you.” Sunggyu pout at his last sentence, before staring into Woohyun’s black orbs.

 

Then, someone meddle, making Sunggyu tilt his head to the side, looking at the said person.

“Aishh hyung, why so cheesy? Stop that cheesy acts will you.” Sungyeol commented, Sungjong and Myungsoo’s laugh follows right after that.

“But still, the grumpy grandpa attitude is sure right. Only Woohyun can endure hyung’s attitude.” Dongwoo add, laughing like madman with Hoya before others join in, making Sunggyu’s eyes squint and face like you’re-a-dead-meat-now.

 

Woohyun just laugh before calming Sunggyu that looks like a serial killer and is making his way toward that bunch of laughing morons.

“Relax hyung, let them be happy, Now let me taste the cake that my boyfriend has made. Shall we sit, then?” Woohyun change the topic, calming the latter as he escorted Sunggyu to the small candle light table.

“Now morons, stop laughing and get back to work.” Sunggyu ordered and shot a death glare to the bunch of laughing morons before looking back at Woohyun.

 

The laughing morons quickly dispersed, doing their job as they saw their leader death glare.

Welcome sir, May we pour you some wine?” Dongwoo and Hoya speaks in English before pouring them wine.

Well then, we’ll go first sir.” They make their way to the kitchen.

“Woah, how you train them into being high-class waiter like that, Gyu hyung?” Woohyun ask, amazed with their service.

“Heh. I have my way. Just provoke them into buying an expensive Korean beef set and they’re all deal.” Sunggyu smirked while sipping his wine.

 

Later, Sungyeol and Myungsoo serve them two plates of Beef stick with side dishes.

“Bon appetite, monsieur.” They said in French, before making their way back to the kitchen.

They enjoyed their meal and cake with the melody of piano that Sungjong plays. Mostly he played INFINITE songs, in acoustic version, arranged by Sunggyu of course.

 

“Now, shall I present you something?” Sunggyu walks towards the piano and Sungjong automatically stop playing, before retreating to the kitchen, not wanting to destroy the idiotic couple moments.

Woohyun stand up from his seat before taking a seat on the piano leather bench beside the leader. He smiled contently as he hears the piano piece that Sunggyu plays. It’s their song. Sunggyu and Woohyun wrote it and Sunggyu arranged it.

 

He starts singing along with Sunggyu as Sunggyu plays the piano. He really is a great pianist, yet he still doesn’t admit it.

For the present, Sunggyu plays a song that he created himself, and each of the members appears one by one in front of them, singing the new song created by Sunggyu for Woohyun the moment Sunggyu start playing the piano. This time, Woohyun doesn’t hold back his tears- he just let them flowing continuously as he was really touched.

 

Oh God, he makes a song, especially for me? This is the best present and birthday celebration I’ve ever had.

“How was it? I know it didn’t sound so nice, since I’ve make it in such short time. The lyrics are not really good, right?” Sunggyu laughs awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Ani. I loved it. This is the best present ever, Gyu. I am really touched right now.” Woohyun said, eyes still flowing with tears.

“Hyung, don’t cry now, you make us wanna cry too.” Sungyeol pat Woohyun’s back, to soothe him.

“Anya, I’m not sad now, I’m happy.” Sunggyu shed away a single tear that is threatening to fall at the corner of Woohyun’s eye.

 

“Thank you Kim Sunggyu, loving and being with you are the best moments that ever happens in my life. I love you” Woohyun confessed, making everyone cringed at the cheesiness of INFINITE’s  greaseball before Sunggyu playfully hit Woohyun’s arm, blushing madly.

“Umm guys, sorry to interrupt this cheesy and lovey- dovey moments, but we still have schedule tomorrow and it’s getting really late. Shouldn’t we be going back to dorm now?” Hoya interrupts, making all attention to him now.

 

The leader pulls away from Woohyun, before rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly,

“Yeah, we should get going. Now boys, let’s clean this place before we get going. I only rented this place for 1 night.” Sunggyu slaps Sungjong , making the latter whine while muttering something under his breath.

“Pfft, hyung is stingy. I can’t understand how Woohyun can fall in love with this freaking stingy guy.” Sungyeol snickered at Sunggyu whose staring at him with an angry look, literally shooting daggers at the latter’s head, before picking up his pace to run away from the furious leader who’s chasing him all around the place.

 

Woohyun smile in contentment while chuckling slightly. This is the group of dorks that he’s befriend with. He also doesn’t know how he can fall in love so deeply with the hamster leader. But whatever it is, he loved this moment and will remember it forever.

 


Yep, it's finished! Hahah, I've actually have wrote this in February? Kinda, but only now I feel like posting it. Well, my english n grammar is not really good considering it is not my mother tongue. Well, I hope you enjoyed the lame fluff, hahaa XD

Do comment, and subscribe. :D