Lalalala... :))

Butterflies

It was your first day of school as a Med student. You looked at yourself in the mirror and took a deep breath. You fixed your hair. You went outside your bedroom. Then you heard your Mom say, "Eat your breakfast before going to school."

You didn't have the appetite to eat your breakfast because you were so nervous. Sure this was not your first time to go to school, but you were really nervous because you know that you need to find new friends. Your mind was going crazy. What would you do on your first day? Will you meet new friends?

 

You swallowed as you read your schedule on your form. You saw your first subject and you looked at the room. Your room was on CDHF 304. "3rd floor?", you said to yourself. You went to the 3rd floor and you looked for your room. But there was no room 304. Your brows knitted together. "Where the hell is room 304?", you said outloud. Just then, students went out from a room in front of you. They walked passed by you. Just then, you saw a familiar guy. Your eyes widened. He was your classmate during college.

"Ha Na?", the guy said. You smiled at him. "Hey Niko!", you waved at him. He walked towards you. "So, you're in this school?", he asked. You gave him a nod and a smile. "Nice!", he said. You asked him, "Soooo, sophomore?". He smiled and said, "Yeah.". You shrugged your shoulders. He looked at you and said, "So, what's your first subject?", he asked. You scratched your head and you told him, "Actually, I'm having trouble looking for my room." Niko looked at your schedule and he said, "CDHF?". You gave him a nod. "That's in another building. The building next to this." You nodded your head and you said, "Oh. I see. Thank you."

"Sure.", Niko smiled and waved at you. You waved at him and walked away from him.

 

You went inside the building and sighed when you saw that there was no elevator. You grunted. You looked at your watch. You only got five minutes before your time. You hurriedly went upstairs. Just then, you bumped with a guy. You fell two steps from the stairs. Both of you grunted in pain. He stood up and he immediately offered his hand to help you get up. You took his hand. "Sorry.", he said. You looked at him, ready to shout at him, just then you felt butterflies in your stomach. Butterflies. You swallowed and you stuttered, "N--noo. It's okay. I'm sorry too.". He smiled at you and he said, "Nah. It's my fault. I wasn't looking.". You smiled at him, "Yeah. And I was in a hurry. Sorry about that.", you said. "Don't be sorry. It's my fault you fell.", he said, "Well, we both fell.", he laughed. You felt yourself blush.

"You heading upstairs?", he asked. You gave him a nod. "Ahh! Freshman.", he said surely. "Yeah.", you said. Then he asked, "What course?". You answered, "Med.". "Wow.", he said. You smiled at him. "Okay then. See you around!", he said and gave you a wink. You felt the butterflies in your stomach go crazy. You saw him walk downstairs. Just then, you came back to reality. Your eyes widened when you saw that you only got two minutes before time. You hurriedly ran upstairs. Finally, you saw your room. You walked inside and saw some students already talking and getting to know each other.

You walked towards the back because the seats at the front were taken. You saw a girl sitting alone. She was quiet. You sat beside her and you smiled at her. She looked at her and she smiled. "Hey.", you said. "Hi.", she said. "I'm Ha Na. Yoo Ha Na.", you told her. She smiled at you and she said, "Park Su Ah. Su Ah." And after that, you became friends.

 

It's been two months since you last saw the guy from the stairs. You keep on wondering what his name was. "I should've asked for his name when we bumped with each other.", you said. Su Ah knew about you having a crush on that guy. "Well, yeah! You should've asked for his name. How can you even waste that opportunity?", she said. You rolled your eyes at her and you said, "Oh well. I guess, I just have to wait and see."

Both you and Su Ah went towards the cafeteria and you saw HIM. Your eyes widened. You tugged Su Ah's shirt as you look at him. "Su Ah.", you said. Su Ah looked at you and asked, "What?". Then you said, "That's him.". You pointed at the guy wearing a blue hoodie. He was sitting at a table. You pointed at him, just then he looked at your direction. You immediately turned around to avoid eye contact with him.

 

Then you heard Su Ah whisper, "He's still looking at you.". Your heart skipped a beat. "Really?", you asked. She nodded her head. And because you wanted to confirm if he's really looking at you, you turned around.

AND YES, HE WAS STILL LOOKING AT YOU. You felt yourself blush. You immediately sat on your table and ate your lunch. You pretended that you didn't saw him.

"Oh my gosh. He's so into you.", Su Ah said. You glared at Su Ah and you said, "Oh shut up Su Ah. He might not even remember me.". Su Ah opened to speak, but you stopped her when you said, "Just eat your lunch.". And so, both of you ate your lunch.

 

It was already Thursday. You saw Su Ah smiling while wlaking towards you. You asked, "What's up? Why are you so happy?". She smiled at you and she said, "His name is Lee Donghae.", Su Ah said. "What? Lee Donghae? Who?", you asked again. "Your crush Ha Na. Your crush. The stair guy.", Su Ah said. Your eyes widened, "That's his name? How'd you know?!", you asked excitedly. "I have so many sources! Plus, I'm really good at stalking!", Su Ah said proudly. You laughed at her. "And guess what.", she said. "What?", you asked. "Photography is his passion.", Su Ah said. "I see.", you said.

 

So from that day forward, every break, both you and Su Ah would go to the Photography building to see Donghae. You were attending your third period when you asked permission from your professor to go out. You walked outside and decided to sneakily see Donghae, and this time, without Su Ah. You walked towards their building and you walked passed by his room. You laughed at him when you saw him sleeping. But you find it really cute and adorable.

You laughed at how silly he looked.

 

Just then, it was a Friday and all the teachers had a meeting. So everyone was dismissed early. You were sitting at the bench with Su Ah, when both of you saw Donghae taking pictures.

You pretended not to see him so both you and Su Ah only talked to each other.

 

Another week had passed and you still didn't get the chance to talk to him. The class is over but you still have to stay in school because you were part of the Organization, so you have no choice but to attend the meeting.

 

The meeting lasted for hours. It was almost nine in the evening. Your fellow Orgmates were not taking the bus, so you walked to the bus stop alone. Just then, you saw a familiar guy standing at the bus stop. It was Donghae.

You swallowed as you stood next to him. It was weirs because the only people at the bus stop was the two of you. Just then you heard him speak, "Waiting for the bus too?", he asked. You looked at him and you gave him a nod and a smile, "Yeah."

"You probably don't remember me.", Donghae said. You looked at him confused. Why wouldn't I remember you? "Huh?", you said. He smiled at you and he said, "I'm the guy you bumped with at your first day.". You laughed at him, and you said, "Of course I'd remember you." He smiled at you and he said, "Good. I was beginning to get disappointed." You smiled at him.

"I'm Donghae by the way. Lee Donghae.", he said. You smiled at him and you said, "Ha Na. Yoo Ha Na.". He smiled at you and he said, "It was nice meeting you again Ha Na."

Just then, the bus came. Both of you walked towards the bus. You stepped on the bus, and you slipped. Your eyes widened. Just then, you found yourself at the arms of Donghae. Your eyes widened. He smiled at you and he said, "Good thing I'm here to catch you." You felt yourself blush. Shut up Donghae! Stop being so cheesy! Ugh! My feeeels!!!!

You swallowed and straightened yourself, "Thank you.", you told him. He only smiled at you.

You sat inside the bus. Just then, you saw Donghae sitting beside you. Then he spoke, "You know you're really good at modeling.". You looked at him confused, "What do you mean?", you asked. He looked at you and smiled. He brought out his camera and gave it to you. Your eyes widened. You saw your face on his camera. You looked at him and you shouted, "Yah!!! How can you take pictures of me?". He only laughed at you. You glared at him and you asked, "When did you take this?"

 

Just then it was a Friday, and all the teachers had a meeting. So everyone was dismissed early. You were sitting at the bench with Su Ah, when both of you saw Donghae taking pictures.

 

Donghae was busy taking pictures. Just then, he saw you talking to your best friend. He found himself smiling. He took one photo of you, then smiled as he scanned it. Just then, he found himself taking pictures of you. He didn't even realized that he had took that much. He laughed at how silly he was. He found himself smiling as he looks at your pictures on his camera.

 

"Don't ask. Just look at them.", he said. You glared at him and you said, "Yah!!!! How can you take pictures without my permission?". He laughed at you and he said, "Don't ask. Alright? Besides, you look beautiful in every angle anyway.". You froze and you looked at him. Donghae realized what he just said, so he ended up clearing his throat and looking outside the window. You felt yourself blush. He looked at you and smiled.