3. final

when you gone..

one year later...

 

now, Kris became a popular actor at China. Of course, its hard at first to find some job for support himself, but he always try and try to grab every chace he can get. And it worked. He really want Taozi to forgive him.. There are no time he not think about Taozi and his friends EXO. They are his family, although some of them angry with him.

"Good job, Yi Fan! " The director said to him.

"Yes, thank you.."

"Just go home already and we will meet at Busan for next week event" 

Kris grab his bag, and heading to the door, twenty minutes later he arrive at his apartement. Its not that expensive, but it feels like home. He heading to his bedroom and grab the photo at his nightstand. Taozi and him when they use couple panda hat.

"Taozi... do you still angry with me..? Do you know why i dont call you for this time cause im afraid i will hurt you more if i did..?" he touch Tao photos.

"Taozi... tomorrow i will come to the charity event to save panda from illegal hunt.. You happy right? It our dream back then. You told me.. we will be a donatur for this event.. but now. im all alone..." Kris wipes the tears that now flowing on his face. He dont know what must he do.. 

"OOHHH DUDUDUDUU... OHHH.. YEEEAAHHH..." Exo's ringtone on his phone! That means someone from EXO members calling him.

"Yes.. hello?"

"Kris Ge!!! Do you read the news???" Yixing shout from other line.

"No.. i rarely watch news now.. why?" How can i read news abour how dissapointing Taozi with me, kris though bitterly.

"Tao missing,, and he said he will exit from EXO too. We dont know the reason.." 

"WHATTT??? He's leaving???" 

"Yes, i dont know what must i say.. im sorry Ge, i cant protect him... im sorry.. "

"Its all right, thank you. I will search him now, bye" he closed the phone and grab his car key heading nearly run to the door,,

"CLICK"

Kris stop, his key fall to the floor. in front of him, his Taozi stand with tearfull face..

"Kris Ge... Babo Kris... Stupid kris... I hate you..." tao try to wipes his tears away.

Kris pull Tao in his embrace,,he repeately say, "Im sorry.. Im sorry.. Im sorry.. I love you.."

There is no words exchange. They just cry and cuddle in front of the door. No word can explain their yearning heart to each other.

 

-   the next day  -

"I love you..." Kris grab Tao hands, and bring it to his heart

Tao roll his eyes.

"I know.."

"Ai eru.." Now, he kiss his cheek.

"Me too"

"Wo ai ni.." He try again.

"Yah,, will we do this talk all day?? you said that to me one hours later.." 

"I will say it till you promise me you will never leave me.. i will sa it everyday and every time so you cant think anyone but me..." Kris kiss hi hands.

"I will.. if you promise me too" Tao lean to hug him. Kris smile.

 

Whatever will happend, as long as they have each others, all is well...

 

-fin-