Forgive but Never Forget

How to Forgive

"No! Myungsoo, please don't leave me! I'm begging you!" Sungjong shouted in agony as he tugged Myungsoo's sleeves, stopping him from leaving the place. 

Myungsoo ignored the crying boy and continued on his way to the door. He took his coat from the sofa then he turned around to Sungjong, glancing coldly before going to the door.

"Myungsoo!!" Sungjong kneeled down in front of Myungsoo. "Please don't leave me...I love you so much! Don't leave me...Please.....I need you beside me.....I can't live without you" Sungjong said with a cracking voice because of crying too much.

Myungsoo turned around once more "I told you! We're through! I don't love you anymore! I love Sungyeol...he's more important!" Myungsoo shouted , not caring if Sungjong is hurt. 

The crying boy looked up to Myungsoo with puffy eyes "M...Myungsoo..." He mumbled. "I need Sungyeol...he's my life! Not you! I stated dating him since our 1st year together...ever since the start, i never loved you!" Myungsoo confessed as if there's nothing wrong with what he have said.

Sungjong's heart shattered more as he heard Myungsoo's confession. "You've been cheating on me....For...5 years...?" Sungjong asked, tears streaming down on his cheeks.

"Yes! Finally you get it!" Myungsoo said before leaving the place. He left Sungjong inside, kneeling on the ground. "H...He...fooled me....." He mumbled.

Tears steamed down to his beautiful face. He screamed and yelped. He throwed things around. He just cannot simply accept it that his husband that he love so much left him for someone else, especially right now that he's pregnant with their child.

He layed on his bed, staring at the space. There are no more tears to cry. No more strength left to scream. No more heart to live. Myungsoo left him and he has taken Sungjong's heart with him.

Sungjong's phone rang. He looked at it and took it with his shaky hands. "Hello? Sungjong?!!!" A panicked voice called out

"...." Sungjong didn't answer

"Are you there?!" The caller asked, worried about him.

"...."

"I'm gonna go there!" The caller ended the call. Sungjong assumed that his brother will be there.

Sungjong curled himself to a ball. "What have i've done wrong? I gave him everything...i give him too much..." Sungjong thought. "Maybe i should just kill myself...." Sungjong mumbled. 

He stood up lifelessly and made his way to the bathroom. "Myungsoo........I should just die...if you don't love me anyway..." Sungjong said lifelessly as he took the blade from the drawer.

He was going to cut himself when the door suddenly opened. "Sungjong!!" Hoya shouted.

The male dropped the blade as he saw his brother running towards him. "What do you think you are doing huh?!!" He looked down and saw the blade. "You're trying to kill yourself?! Sungjong! What are you thinking?!!! Where the hell is Myungsoo?!" Hoya asked, totally mad.

Sungjong's tears streamed down again "H...Hyung....He...He left me...Hyung..." Sungjong cried harder, clinging to his brother's shirt.

Hoya looked down at his brother and hugged him tightly. He can't explain how hurt he was when his brother is crying. "Shh...dont cry.."

"Hyung!!! why did he left me?! Did i do something bad?! I gave him everything!! He left me this time...this time where....w-we're gonna have a ..child" Sungjong manage to say between hard sobs.
 
Hoya's eyes widen, but instead of getting mad and cursing, he decided to comfort his brother instead. "Its okay...I'll help you..."

Sungjong just continue sobbing until he couldn't cry anymore.

 

 

 

5 years later...

"Kim Sunggyu!!" Sungjong shouted. "Aish..where is that boy!" He shook his head. He keep looking for the little boy just then he heard giggles from under the bed. 

Sungjong smiled 'Gotcha!' he thought. "I wonder where that kid is......" Sungjong suddenly peeked down under the bed "There you are!!" He smiled brightly.

Sunggyu giggled and went out from under the bed. "Catch me omma! Catch me!!" The youngster run to the bed as his mother run after him. Sungjong caught the younger and hugged him tightly.

Laughs filled the room. Its like there hasn't been a problem 5 years ago. "Come on, you need to take a bath Gyugyu, you're already smelly" Sungjong said as he took the towel and wrapped it around Sunggyu.

"But omma!! I don't want to take a bath" He said while pouting. "No, you're gonna take a bath....no buts" Sungjong comanded. 

Sunggyu can't argue with his Omma so he just let Sungjong to wash him. After Sungjong finished washing Sunggyu, he dressed him up for school. They went out of the house happily. It will be a miracle for Sungjong if they arrived early this time since Sunggyu always greets everyone in the neighborhood. 

"Anyeong Jeosung Ahjumma!" Sunggyu greeted cheerfully to their neighbor. "Why hello there, gyu-ah!" The old woman waved. She looked at Sungjong and smiled "Good Morning Ahjumma" Sungjong bowed a bit.

"Good Morning Sungjong, are you going to take him to school now?" The woman asked. "Ne, we must keep going now" Sungjong said and looked at Sunggyu. "Say bye bye now"

Sunggyu nodded and looked at Jeosung "Bye Jeosung Ahjumma! Bye Cheolsta...Chelstel,...c-chulsterl...?" Sunggyu waved at the woman and at her cat whose name is "Chester". Its kinda cute that Sunggyu can't say that world without repeating.

While on their way, Sunggyu bumped onto a man's leg. "Ah! Sorry Ahjussi!" The younger bowed, "Its okay,." The man said.

Sungjong bowed at the man then picked up Sunggyu. "That voice....is very familiar.." Sungjong thought.

 

 

 

"I'll be leaving you now okay? Behave well! Omma loves Gyugyu" Sungjong said and pecked his son's cheeks. Sunggyu nodded and smiled "Ne! Gyugyu loves Omma too!!" He said cheerfully.

"Gyu-Hyung!!" A voice called out. A kid with chubby cheeks came running towards Sunggyu. "Omma! Thats hyunnie" He pointed towards the running boy.

"Well i guess i should go now, ...since your crush is here" Sungjong said, chuckling at his son's cuteness. Sunggyu blushed cherry red. "He's not my...."

Suddenly an arm wrapped itself around Sunggyu's shoulder. "Your what?" Woohyun asked innocently.

"KYYAAAAAA!!!" Sunggyu yelped out of shock. Sungjong watched his son, laughing. He say goodbye to his son and "hyunnie" before leaving.

Sungjong was walking down the alley when someone grabbed his arm and pulled him inside a limousine. "AHHHHH!!" He screamed in a high pitched voice. "Stop screaming..." The same voice from earlier said.

Sungjong looked up and came eye to eye with someone he never want to meet anymore. "M..Myungsoo...?" 

"Sungjong!" Myungsoo hugged him suddenly. "I missed you!" He said, nuzzling his face on the other's neck.

Tears streamed down to Sungjong cheeks as the memories of the past comeback. Wait, did Myungsoo just said he missed him?! 

Sungjong pushed the taller male away. "What the ?! Missed me?! Who do you think you're fooling?!"

"I'm sorry for what i did Sungjong! But i broke up with Sungyeol after one year, he cheated on me for some Dongwoo then ......i realize you're the one i really love!" Myungsoo said, looking straight at Sungjong's eyes.

"Shut up! I'm happy with my life now! Don't mess with me!" Sungjong shouted, crying hard again.

"Sungjong ...i beg you ....forgive me...For our child..." Myungsoo begged just like how Sungjong begged him before.

"How the hell did you know about Gyu?!" Sungjong asked with anger in his tone.

"I know it from Hoya...he told me everything..." 

Sungjong looked down, more tears slipping from his eyes. "You know i could always forgive....I have love you so much Myungsoo...I gave everything to you...but it just hurts me that you cheated on me....for a long time....How could you....But for Sunggyu...I...I'm willing to forgive...you..." He manage to say between sobs.

Myungsoo smiled brightly, hugging the crying boy tightly,

Sungjong looked up to Myungsoo "But that doesn't mean we can bring our relationship back...." 

 

 

 

Sunggyu ran out from his classroom "Bye Gyu hyung!" Woohyun said and pecked Sunggyu's cheeks resulting the hamster-like kid to blush. 

Sunggyu slowly made his way to the gate where his mom is waiting. "Omma!!" Sunggyu cheered and ran to Sungjong. Sungjong picked up the boy "How's school??" He asked.

"Great omma!!" Sunggyu turned his head and found the man from earlier. The youngster looked at Sungjong confusely. "Sunggyu meet your Appa.." 

Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo, grinning from ear to ear "Appa!! I have an appa!!" The kid clapped happily.

Sungjong smiled as his Son and Ex-Husband meet. Though he know he can't forget the pain that Myungsoo brought to him, he is still able to forgive.


R/N:  its old so my writing skills there are not good hahaha. Anyway its not a happy ending.

There is clearly no sequel!!^^ Follow me at twitter @kpopmisseu! ^^