SECOND

"INLOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND"

~AUTHOR'S P.O.V.~

Bom and Luhan are in Cafeteria eating together with EXO.

But someone not enjoying his sight of Bom and Luhan both feeding each other.

He feel some jealous (IT WAS KRIS OPPA~)

"WHEN CAN I FEED HER LIKE THAT TOO??"-Kris Thought.

He turned his face to his food. And continue eating.

After eating at Cafeteria. 

They went together at EXIT. Luhan see something fell on the ground it was Bom's pen.

Falling in the ground . He smile and he take it in his pocket.

"Guy's?? Maybe were going to our classes now ,, okay??"-Luhan ask his Friends and Bom too.

EXO nods with smile.

"Okay!! See you guy's !! See you Bestfriend Bommie ..... BOBO??"-Luhan said as he use he's AEGYO.

"YAH!! EWWW!!"-Bom said and rolled her eyes. And Kris saw it the way Bom was rolling her eyes to Luhan.

He felt happy to Bom what she say's to Luhan.

"YAH!! MIANHAEYO BOMMIE !! IT'S A JOKE!! ....BY THE WAY BYEE GUY'S SEE YAH!!"-Luhan said as he waved his hands to them.

After Luhan leaving them. They feeled awkward and looking at each other.

"HAHAHHAH!! Guy's Soooo awkward you know it?? Okay guy's were gonna be going to our class 

okay ?? By the Way .... see you in afterclass !!"-Bom said while taking one step but,, Kris just grabbing her wrist. And Bom was turned to see Kris and she widened her eyes. And EXO too.

But,, Bom doesn't know that EXO know's that Kris likes her.

"Kris Shi~ Gwaenchana?? WA-WAE ??"-Bom trying to smile at him.

"Can i go with you??"-Kris ask her. And Bom ws nodding and smiling to him.

"Aheerrmm!! Guy's were still her!! *waving hands*"-Suho said.

"OH!! I'm sorry guy's !! Ahhhmmh ..... we were gotta go Byee!!"-Kris said as EXO nod's.

Then EXO take their leaves. While Kris turned his face to Bom.

"Kris shi~ shall we go now??"-Bom ask with her smile.

"Ahh!! I .... i had something to tell you !!"-Kris said while he feeling nervous.

"What was it??"-Bom ask ready to hear what will gonna Kris saying.

"Ahhhmmh!! I...Ahh!! Maybe ,, not in this place it's so crowded here !! Maybe at hiding place!!"-Kris ordered.

And then,, they are in hiding place near at the place that they standing.

"Ahhmm!! Kris What was it hhmmhh??.....Are you hiding a secret something?? hhmmh??"-Bom ask.

"I ... i AHHH !!!"-Kris feeling nervous again.

Just then,, Kris nodding.

"Okay !! Tell me now!! Wha- --- --"-Bom said

Bom was cut-off because Kris kiss her lips. Bom widened her eyes. Then,, someone see the scenes 

he felt jealous about it.(LUHAN) Because Luhan was about to give back her pen who was fall in the ground.

He felt angry and he gripped his hands by holding the pen and sighting an angry eyes to them. 

Then,, Bom cut their kissing lips. And wiped it using her hands.

"YAH!! Kris what are you doing huh??"-Bom ask in annoying face.

"Because I LOVE YOU!! You know what PARK BOM ?? ..... I LOVE YOU SINCE HIGHSCHOOL!!"-Kris said.

Bom just smirked at Kris.

"SOMETIMES I FELT JEALOUS OF THE SCENES AND OF LUHAN TOO!! I DO THIS TO YOU BECAUSE I LIKE YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO BE A COWARD TOWARDS MY FEELINGS TO YOU!!"-Kris said.

While Bom was crying.

"Kris ,, i....i'm sorry!! i ... i can't loved you !!"-Bom said.

"OH!! Come on Park Bom!! PLEASE BE MINE!! :'("-Kris begging.

"Please i.. i didn't want to hurt you!! But i can't loved you!!"-Bom said wiping her tears.

"WAE?? Why can't love me huh?? Because i'm too quiet person ?? That i'm not jamming friend of yours??

YES ,, i'm not a jamming friend of you!! Because i can't accept that i am your only friend ,, and 

i'm hiding a feeling's to you!!"-Kris said.

Bom was shocked about that and tears fall on her cheeks again.

Luhan hiding after he hear Kris said that he can't accept that they are not friends.

He left the scenes and the pen of Bom ,, he put in his pocket again.

While in Bom and Kris. Kris was kneeled and begging Bom to love him.

"Kris i'm sorry huh?? I can't accept your feeling's!!"-Bom said as she lift Kris up.

Then ,, Kris just nodding.

"It's okay!! I accept it ,, atleast you were gonna happy to your choosen love!! 

But ,, i'm still waiting for you ,, i am here ,, if that guy were gonna hurt you!! OkAy??"-Kris said as she

 push Bom to go to her class now.

Bom was still worried to Kris and she felt pity to Kris tears and confessions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER TWO~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

THANKS YOU!!  <3