Episode 1

She's Mine, She's Yours, I'm Mine

(Author's note: Sorry, guys if I changed the forewords to be the first chapter. At first because I thnk the forewords are too long that it worth to be a chapter long. Mianhamnida, really. Enjoy the second chapter for those who have read the forwords.^^.Thx.Jlu)

-Onew-

 

I should not have been here right now. I should have been a person who was living my dream right now, or at least I was still chasing it. However, here I was entertaining women, contrary to my own will, to just look for dough, so I would not starve to death.

 

Whose fault was this?

 

His. That old man. That filthy rich, hypocrite, popular, so-called wise, old man.

 

I swore I would not let him be free from the sin. The sin of crushing my dream to pieces.

 

I turned my head to see a person with the same sad destiny as I was.

 

He was showing his eye smile, making the girls around him look like fan girls, squealing here and there. I rolled my eyes, plastering the most bored face ever. How could he do that so well, whereas I knew deep down in his heart, he was craving to chase his dream, too, just like I was.

 

When the female pheromone was not here anymore, I exhaled a deep sigh. Finally, we were free from those ugly grandmothers.

 

“Kikwang-ah, are you not bored? Doing this disgusting thing? Honestly, I feel dead right now.” I asked him, pouring the wine on our beautiful glasses.

 

 

-Kikwang-

 

“I’m bored to death, hyung.”

 

Putting my head on the sofa, I sighed so deep. I looked at the ceiling, then moved my head a little bit to get a better view of the stage. The stage. I should have been singing and dancing around in a stage right now. For my fans. Not for those ugly ladies.

 

Whose fault was this?

 

His. That old man. That filthy rich, hypocrite, popular, so-called wise, old man.

 

“If only I could crush that man to pieces....” I trailed off at the end of my words and be silent for a while. Revenge. We should get revenge for this person. The person who had made us be this pitiful.

 

I frowned, thinking deeply of how to make this person be as terrible as possible.

 

“Kikwang-ah? Are you daydreaming?” I did not respond to his question with any verbal answer, but I answered him with a flick of my fingers and a bright face, successfully planned a tricky scheme in my head.

 

“Hyung, we should get revenge for that person. Do you know Han Seungyeon?”

 

He knitted his eyebrows together and did not look at me for a while, collecting his memories about the familiar name I mentioned to him. After about a minute with no sign from him that he knew this person, I could stand it anymore to just spill who she was.

 

“Hyung, she is that man’s daughter!”

 

His expression finally changed to a brighter face. Then, I continued telling him my plan.

 

“How if one of us become her boyfriend?”

 

Once again, Onew-hyung frowned, showing a full disagreement. But, I was not going to give up since I knew that this plan was going to work out well to give that old man a good ‘lesson’.

 

“Listen to me first, hyung. When one of us had finally became her boyfriend, so-called boyfriend, then, another one of us would chase her, I mean, pretended to snatch her away-“

 

“Wait, wait. I don’t understand.” He cut me off.

 

“Ok. Let’s just say I am the one who will become her boyfriend. When I finally make it, you will pretend to try to snatch her away from me, be good to her, so-called love her, take care of her, while I also do the same thing, so she would feel being loved by us. Finally, we betrayed her by crushing her image and her trust to us in front of the media. You must have known that her father and her were pretty close, right? If we hurt her, then, her father will be devastated as well, right? Ha! I am a genius.” Patting my head, I praised myself for coming up with this brilliant plan.

 

“Ah, I know. You must have been thinking to kill this man from the back, right? We can be closer to him also and betray him to death, too! Ha! I am also a genius!” We had a high five to show our full agreement to this plan.

 

We had our last champagne to celebrate the victory we had yet to get, but surely would come to our hands.

 

 

-Seungyeon-

 

The same cold atmosphere every morning.

 

The same silence which almost deafening the dining room. No one dared to speak a word, but me. I was not afraid; I was just lazy to talk to my father. Our conversation would end with us bickering about when I would get married and stuff.

 

“Get married soon. I don’t want my image to be ruined by you being single in this age.” This thing always got me nerve-wrecking. I was almost used to him being this annoying. He always came up with the same topic every time he saw my face.

 

“I’m not that old. Stop forcing me.” I was ready to go to work, leaving the topic be unsolved, as always.

 

When I had reached my car and starting the engine, my butlers bid me goodbye which I replied with a cold silence without even bothering to look at them.

 

I was sick of lying.

 

I was sick of pretending that my father and I actually had a really picturesque father-daughter relationship in front of the public’s eyes.

 

Perhaps I should really get married soon, so I could move out from the house and stay away from him forever.

I always wanted a happy, full of love, romantic wedding, but I guessed that would never come to me anymore.

 

I just needed to look for a moron who could bring me far from this hell.

 

TO BE CONTINUED