Zelo Cute Date

B.A.P Mix Up Short #Imagine Collection

#imagine ~go theme park with Zelo~Zelo:ahh Baby palli we go play that thing..~pull your hand~ U:Yah..oppa..lets get rest first..it's so tiring..my head still dizzy coz of that roller coaster..please rest.. ZL:Aigoo..but that look fun..~jumping hyperactive boy~ U:Aniya..I dont want to play anymore~knee begging him to stop play and rest awhile~ if you wanna play then play by yourself..leave me alone here..~pout~ ZL:Aigoo..aigoo..ok..fine we rest..dont pout..you will make me crazy if do like that..lets have some Ice cream ok?? U:Emm..good idea..I want bubblegum flavor.. ZL:Cannot..I want Mint.. U:Noo..bubblegum.. ZL:Shut up or I'll kiss you..~you silent but pout~at last he buy two scoop Ice cream for you which is mint and bubblegum flavor..~ZL:When we're dating we have to eat or do everything same..coz I want be with you together all the time..and if you got food poisoning I will get too..dont you know what I mean??but why you choose flavor that I dont like?? U:I know you want all the best for me..but you pick not my favorite too..so its your fault.. ZL:Bo..me??I who doing wrong thing??kiss me now otherwise I'll get angry.. U:Dont want..like I care if you get angry.. ZL:Fine,lets play that roller coaster another ten round palli..~pull your hand~ U:Ok..ok..I will kiss you..please dont play any other game anymore..~kiss him~