Fluff vs.

Want to Be Close to You

 Hoseok stood up gripping his hair in frustration eyes wide with shock. "What! How can they let him get away with that! This ref is ". He throws his hat down on the ground plopping back on the couch next to you. You're gripping the pillow you have in your lap tightly agreeing with Hoseok "He is! If that was me I woulda socked him right in the nuts"! You and Hoseok look at each other and laugh. You were both watching the latest basket ball game on television and why not since it was a passion of both of yours. This is how you spent most of your time together if you both weren't outside playing one on one in your backyard where you have a makeshift court set, jogging around the neighborhood or helping each other better our techniques. Long story short basket ball was our life and Jung Hoseok is your best friend. 

 You and Hoseok have know each other since childhood because you and his mother are best friends. But with a lot of childhood friendships there's always that clique story where one of them likes each other but the other one only thinks of them as a sibling and unfortunately you were the one caught up in the feels. 

 It doesn't even matter when you fell for him or how but how you struggle to keep your feelings hidden. Even during fun times like now underneath you still feel the tightening of your chest when he smiles at you. The blush you try to hide when the rare moments of skin-ship occur. Hoseok has a goofy personality but there are times he makes you feel as though the breath has been right out of you wether it's the intense stare he gives you when playing basket ball with you or the sweat that glistens down his torso during your afternoon jogs. There are times you just want to blurt it out, just say the phrase "I like you" but the fear of rejection is way too great so you try to settle with just being "friends" for now.

 "You definitely would not have the courage to punch him in the nuts". 

"What I totally would! I wouldn't let no one do me dirty like that and get away with it... I would destroy them". 

"Haha yea okay crouching tiger calm down".

You gave Hoseok a hard glare and threw the pillow you were holding straight at his head. It hit his face with a small thud, giggling madly you stopped short when Hoseok turned slowly to face you a small smirk on his face you knew all too well that basically meant "you're in for it". Laughing more nervously now you shifted your eyes around your room for an escape plan. Jumping off the couch in your room you tumbled over your bed reaching for the door. You opened it only to have it slammed shut by a stronger force. Hoseok chuckling he pushed you out of the way to lock the door. Smile even wider he turned to you slowly walking toward you with a giant pillow from your bed in his hand. Each step forward you took another one back until your hit your nightstand.

"Come on you know not to mess with me... Now you have to pay". Yea right you scoffed in your head, he was in your territory and there was now way in hell he was going to beat you with a pillow in your own house. Squinting your eyes at Hoseok you grab another pillow off your bed and charged forward letting out a banshee like scream.

"Not in my house er"! 

 The pillow bashed into his head making you laugh hearing a small yelp from Hoseok. He fell to the floor while you kept attacking him hit after hit. All he could do was raise his arms trying to block your marvelous pillow hitting skills. You hold the pillow up in the air in a victorious manner putting your bare foot on Hoseok's chest claiming victory. You let him off the hook too soon it seems as he grabs your foot on his chest and pushes you back. You land on your with a hard thud silently thanking your mom wasn't home or she'd probably be yelling up the stairs at you both for making such a ruckus. You rub your giving the now hysterically laughing Hoseok the meanest glare you could muster up. Standing up quickly you knew this was no longer just a pillow fight... You were going to whoop his . Charging at him again you push him against your closet door ready to kick and punch him like no tomorrow but him being just as quick as you he took hold of your wrists spinning you both around slamming you against the closet.

"No fair! Let me go J-Hope".

"Not until you say sorry" he says with a huge grin.

 Hoseok begins to tickle you. Now that your hands were free you try running away again. Making your way over your bed a hand grabs onto your leg pulling you back. You turn over on your back ready to kick Hoseok in the gut but he pounces on top of you tickling your stomach once again. Hoseok sits on top of you legs on either side of you locking your arms in. All you could do was flail your legs around laughing uncontrollably, squirming to break free but failing terribly... Why does J-Hope have to be so heavy. 

"Okay!... Okay! You win J-Hope" you yell out between breaths your stomach was starting to hurt so you had to forfeit. 

 Hoseok leans down "What was that you said". Blushing you realize how close he is to you more or less how close his lips are from yours just an inch or two you had to reach to... Kiss him. You both were a little sweaty and breathing heavily, you more because of state you were in. He looks into your eyes waiting for you to say something. You bite your lip turning your face to the side having a ing war in your head. You look back at Hoseok and everything you've been holding back came rushing back through your whole body, the ache in your chest at maximum pressure. As you look into his eyes once more that's all it took. All that time of maintaining your cool around him,  all the hurting was lifted from your shoulders as you move your lips to his. You just pressed them to his seeing if he would open up to you... He didn't. You laid your head back down to the side not wanting to look at at his probably disgusted face. "Sorry" you say tearing up you didn't want him to see you cry so you tried to push him off you so you can make a run for it but he didn't budge. Look at him with a face of basically "What gives" but he just looks at you with a calm face. Trying to push him off you once more he grabs your hands intertwining them with his putting them back on the bed resting on either side of your head. Confused you open your mouth to speak but cannot because Hoseok's lips are locked back onto yours. 

 Hoseok squeezes your hands pulling you out of your shocked state enabling you to kiss him back. His lips so soft against yours making you feel light and heady. The kiss was slow and amorous but inside your head was a whirlwind of thoughts... Hoseok is kissing you. You're kissing Hoseok. Holy . 

 Releasing your lips Hoseok smiles at you softly "I like you too... A lot".