Chapter 1

Love is in the Air

CHEN POV 

My heart's beating miles per minute. I feel the wind through my hair. Counting down the seconds in my head, I know that my legs are getting a serious workout today. 

Why today, out of all days, did I have to give in to Lay's pleas to buy milkshakes?! That unicorn knows I have an exam in calc and yet, he manages to have my full attention until one minute before class starts. I swear, I think his mom was out of it when she filled out that birth certifiate... I am definitely older than him. 

"Mr. Kim. It's great to finally have you here", the calc teacher says annoyed.

I reply cheekily, "It's great to be here!"

He glares at me, literally glares. Hey, I was being quite honest. With almost being late and all, it was a relief to be in class just barely before the teacher started handing out the tests.

But no. Teachers apparently don't care about honesty. 

"Then sit down already!", he yells at me. 

Wait what. Oh. I wasn't sitting down. As I'm walking to my usual seat near the window, I see Lu Han, on the right, with a worried look on his face. 

I place my on the chair, as the teacher instructed (I'm such a good student) and whispered "Psssssstttt" 

Lu Han looks at me with those huge doe eyes of his and replies ever so softly, "I'm taking a test. Shut it." And looks back on the paper in front of him. 

How come I didn't get- Oh wait. I chuckle to myself. Lay's forgetfulness is finally rubbing off on me. The exam was right on my desk, looking all pretty with little integral signs and variables printed so nicely on this clean, white paper. 

"BUT LU HAN", I yell in my head. 

So I turn my head again to his direction. Woah, he looks really concetrated. Is it that hard?

"Pssstttt. What's up Lu?"

He glares at me. Literally glares at me but this time, I'm okay with it. Cause that glare was deadly and that deer is not afraid to kill whatever bothers him.  

 

First chapter~~ Hope you like seeing how our little Chen acts in this story ^^ Feel free to give any feedback on how you think the story is going. 

Note>>> Lu is scary when he's mad :p 

Glaring Lulu