(none)

Peaceful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
a/n: hope you all like it, have a good night kitties!! <3    

 

  Having Kim Joonmyeon as a husband was not a common thing and surely not as relaxing as many women of the Choseon Empire thought. You could not complain about him, dear God, no. He was beyond caring, extremely devoted to you - and his people - and was filling with great love. At the age of sixteen, you had been introduced to the man, three years older than you, as his future wife - thus the future Empress of Korea.    You had been extremely worried, marrying a stranger was something that had been written before you were even born, but you weren't even scared of marrying him, but rather of the number of responsibilities you would have to endorse. However, Junmeyon proved to be a great husband, as well as a great friend who has helped through many situations.         Five years later, you had given birth to two sons, who were now four and three years old. As a maid was helping you getting dress, another announced Joonmeyon's venue to your quarters. You hummed in response, twirling with your new jeogori. Your maids withdrew with a bow and you smiled upon the see of your husband.    He was lordly as always, sporting a matching blouse-like and pants, colored in blue-ish tones. He smiled at you with his white teeth, his dimples making an appearance while you bowed deeply to him, making him tsk. "My King," you said with a sweet tone.   He asked for your hand, which you gladly gave, kissed it, bringing a shy smile upon your face. "Entrancing as well," He whispered, bringing you close to him, as he rested his lips against your forehead. "My Queen, I couldn't ask for a better woman, but where are my heirs?" He asked, his voice raised a bit louder.   You ushered him by bringing a finger to his lips, watching him furrow. "Taekhyung is sleeping," You said, nodding toward the small couch where your younger soon was resting against a pillow, on his thumb, whimpering from times to times. You swore you almost hear an 'aw' sound coming out of your man's mouth, but you shook the thought away. " And Taekjun is having his korean lesson, my King. "   Joonmyeon nodded. "The ambassador of China is visiting our palace for this week, your presence at the dinner is required, my dear. " He added with a kiss, leaving you with Taekhyung.      
You bowed with a great strength to the ambassador of China, who gave you a half smile, immediatly r
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter