Too late for us one shot

Too late for us (TaengSic,YulTi,Hyoyeon and Seohyun) (gender bender)

Present (2015)

After 5 years went missing without any news Kim Taeyeon finally return home to his home town Seoul.

 

Flashback 5 years ago (2010)

‘No Taeng! Why can’t you stay here?! Why do you have to enlist yourself into the military?’ a certain blonde was angered by her boyfriend action.

‘Sica…as a patriotic citizen I must be ready to defend my country…’

‘What if you die?’  The girl now cried in her palm. Taeyeon slowly approach her and pulled the girl into his embrace. ‘I promise you I will never die…I will come back for you and we will get married have cute kids together grow old together…all this I promise you…’ he whispered into the girl’s ear. ‘Promise me?’ the girl looks into his brown orb eyes and he sealed his promise with a passionate kiss.

 

A couple of months later (December 2010)

 

Jessica was confirmed 2 months pregnant and she couldn’t wait to tell her lover this good new until…

 

Yongpyeong Island was badly bombed and a few of our soldier die to defend the island…this is the list of the soldiers that were sacrificed

 

Kim Junsu 25

 

Im Yoona 21

 

Choi Siwon 25

 

Ok Taecyeon 25

 

Kim Taeyeon 22

 

Jessica’s heart sank as she heard the name ‘Nooo!! Taeyeon!! You lied to me!!’ Jessica broke down and cried loudly at her lost.

End of flashback

 

He took a cab and return to his old house but as he arrives he notice that his house was occupied. ‘I wonder who live here.’ Taeyeon ask himself and slowly step in.

 

‘Hyoyeon! Don’t go out from the house!’ he heard a voice yelled from the inside and he saw a little girl standing in front of him holding a dodge ball ‘My dodge ball…’ Taeyeon murmured when he notice the signature on the ball. ‘Omma there’s a stranger standing in front of the house!’ the little girl yelled back as she pointed at Taeyeon.

‘Now Hyoyeon didn’t Omma told you not to play out…’ the young women paused as she took a good look on Taeyeon from head to toes. ‘Aah!!! GHOST!!!’ she quickly pull the little girl into the house and a couple minutes later a tanned man came out ‘Kim…Taeyeon…?’ his eyes widened seeing the figure that everyone thought was dead 5 years ago standing in front of his house. ‘Yuri?’ Taeyeon look at his best friend that managed to survived the bomb impact. He was survived too but he was hold captive by the North Korean army and was released 2 years ago. ‘Is it really you?’ Yuri frowned and Taeyeon nodded before the tanned one run toward him and hug him tightly.

 

‘I came back for Jessica, Yuri…where is she?’ Taeyeon finally asked it after he explained his situation to Yuri and Tiffany. Yuri and Tiffany look at him full with sadness in their eyes. ‘Where is she Yuri-ah? Fany-ah?’

“Taeyeon…would you mind to follow us to a place?’ Yuri got up and put on his coat. ‘Seohyun ah…come here… we going to go visit your Omma…’ Tiffany smile at a little girl that is around her daughter age. ‘Ahjumma…who is he?’ Seohyun bravely asked. Taeyeon look down at the child and something about her reminds him of Jessica. The little girl resembles Jessica a lots and Taeyeon feel a connection between them.

 

Cemetery

 

Jessica Jung SooYeon

1989-4-18 till 2011-6-28

 

Taeyeon broke down in tears as he finally knows that Jessica is no longer with him. ‘What for I return for you Sica? How could you leave me just like that? You promise me that when I get back we will get married…but why you left me alone?’ Taeyeon sobbed and he wiped away his tears with his sleeve but then he feels a pair of warm hand wipe away his tears. ‘Ahjussi don’t cry please…Ahjumma always tell me not to cry because Omma doesn’t like to see people cry…because Omma always cry for Appa…’ Taeyeon was confuse…He wanted to know who is that little girl.

‘For your information Taeyeon…Jessica died when she was giving birth to Seohyun…Kim Seohyun…Your daughter…’ Taeyeon’s eyes widened as he listen to Yuri’s explanation. “Before Jessica died…she asked us to take care of Seohyun…’ Tiffany cried softly and rests her head on her husband’s shoulder. Yuri wrapped his arm around Tiffany’s shoulder to ease the woman’s pain and sadness of remembering her best friend. Taeyeon can feel his tears struggling to fall down on his cheek but then he look down on the angelic little girl in front of him he knew that Jessica still there with him. Jessica is still there through their daughter. He bent down and crouched facing the little girl ‘Seohyun-ah…I’m your Appa…’ he said with a cracked voice. Seohyun smile and hug Taeyeon tightly ‘I know Omma will listen to my prayer!! Gansamnida Omma…’ she muffle into the crook of Taeyeon’s neck ‘Finally I have a Appa!’ the little girl grinning happily and Taeyeon couldn’t help but to pull her into another hug. If he knew Jessica carried his child for 9 months without him being beside her, he would have not enlisted himself in the military. Right now he really wished that he could turn back the time and tell Jessica how much he loves her…but it was too late right now. ‘Sica…I promise I will raised our child and make her become someone who as strong as her Omma and become someone who can take care of me…and I will watch her get married and I will walk her down the aisle…and shower her with loves and happiness that I couldn’t give to you through those nine months…and the happiness I couldn’t give her in this 4 years…and when my time is up…our daughter is finally success in her life…I will come to you…and then we can be forever as I promised before…’ Taeyeon make a promise with Jessica in his heart. And what he do not knows is that Jessica look down on them and smile at Taeyeon and Seohyun. Seohyun saw her mother smiled at her and she smiles back ‘I love you Omma…’ she murmured. ‘I love you too Seohyun…Take care of your Appa for me now…’ the angelic voices whisper in the wind. Taeyeon could feel the wind blow through his cheek ‘…Jessica…?’ he stare to the sky and saw an angelic face look down at him ‘Kim Taeyeon…I will always love you…Take care of our Seohyun now…’ and Taeyeon nodded at the angelic being that looking down at them. ‘What are you doing Taeyeon ah? We are leaving now let’s go!’ Yuri called for his pal and Taeyeon glance at his lover’s grave for the last time before he leave.

 

                                             

 

                                         The end