Chapter 6

A Present from Heaven: My Guardian Angel
CHAPTER 6

DONGHAE'S POV

I'm currently at the gate of Hyukkie's school waiting for him. It's been two weeks already since I became a human and I'm still not making any progress. I mean what's wrong with my candidates? All of them are handsome, kind, rich, and are popular? I just sighed. Then the bell rang. Yey! I'll get to see my Hyukkie again!

A few minutes later I already saw him walking with Sungmin hyung and Kyuhyun. I'll call him but I saw someone approach him. Who is he? Is he blushing? Wait. What is happening to me? I clutched my chest because there is wrong with my heart? Why does it hurt? I just decided to hide behind a tree for them not to see me.



HYUKJAE'S POV

Finally it's dismissal time! I'll get to see Hae again! Okay I'll admit I'm really excited to see him. What? He's my friend so it's only normal for me to be excited right?

“Kyu! Palle I wanna go home already!” I said as I pulled Kyuhyun out of the room.

“Are you that excited to see Donghae hyung?” I immediately let go of him as I feel heat rising from my cheeks.

“S-so what? He's one of my best friends now so it's just normal for me to be this excited in hanging out with him right?”

“Yeah like I would buy your lame excuse.” He said as he showed his evil smirk. Gah! Sungmin hyung where are you?! Please save me from this evil maknae of yours!!

“Kyu! Hyukkie!!” Wwaahh thank you Shisus! You answered my prayer!

“Kaja?” Sungmin hyung asked as he held Kyu’s hand.

“Yeah let's go Hyukjae hyung is already tearing my shirt because of too much pulling. He's so excited to see his Hae.” Kyuhyun said while fixing his shirt. Oops it's true. I almost tore up his shirt.

As we were walking someone came to us, or rather me. Shim Changmin. One of our batchmates and is the president of the Cooking club because of his love for food. But don't take him for nothing because he's just as evil as our maknae here.

“A-ahm Hyukjae-ssi?"

“N-ne?” Is he blushing?

He breathe deeply first before speaking.

“I like you, can you please go out with me?” What?! Is he asking me out?

“Woah that is so brave of you Changmin.” Kyuhyun commented making Sungmin elbowed him on his side.

“Please? Just once and if you really don't like me it's okay just give me a chance please?” I looked at Sungmin hyung and he just gave me a nod. I sighed. Well one date won't hurt right? Hmm did Hae asked him to do this?

“By any chance Changmin-ssi do you know someone by the name of Donghae?”

“Donghae? No. I've never heard someone with that name. Why?” He asked, confused.

“Nothing, don't mind it.” I said while smiling.

“Ahm so what's your decision?”

“Okay I'll go just tell me when and where.”

“Yes!” He shouted making me smile.

“I'll see you soon Hyukjae-ssi. Thank you.”

“Please drop the formalities, just call me Hyukjae.”

“Arasso. I've got to go now Hyukjae. Take care!” Changmin said as he waved and ran.

“Ayyyiiieee someone has a date.” Sungmin hyung teased.

“What? A date won't hurt right?” Wait Donghae doesn't know about this yet. But does he have to know? Well I'll just tell him later.

“Hyukkie!!”

Hae?

“Hae!!” He ran towards our direction and surprisingly hugged me. I was surprised but hugged him back.

“What are you doing here Hae?”

“Taking you home and besides can't I see my monkey?” I don't know why but I felt happy knowing that he wants to see me already.



NOBODY'S POV

They already said their goodbyes and walked toward their own homes. Hyukjae can't help but blush because Donghae is holding his hand.

“Hyukkie?” Donghae suddenly called him.

“Do you want to tell me something?” Hyukjae was shocked.

‘Did he see what happened a while ago?’ He thought while looking at Donghae.

“Err yeah well there is this guy, his name is Shim Changmin. He asked me on a date, saying that can I give him just one chance then I looked at Sungmin hyung. He nodded in approval and I thought, one date wouldn't hurt and besides I can see the honesty in him so I agreed.”

“Oh, good for you then.” Donghae said lifelessly making Hyukjae confused.

“Are you okay Hae? Why does it look like you're not happy? Is it that you want me to have a boyfriend already?”

“I'm fine don't mind me.” Donghae said as he let go of Hyukjae's hand and started walking ahead of him.

“Hey tell me what's the problem. Are you feeling sick? Hae wait for me!” Hyukjae said as he ran to catch up with Donghae.



DONGHAE'S POV

I seriously don't know what I'm feeling right now. Hyukkie's right, I'm the one who is always telling him to date but why is it that I'm not happy? What is happening? I started to feel confused with myself now. What's worse is I now feel guilty that I made him worry. Aish I'm such a useless angel. I kept on walking ignoring the shouts of Hyukkie until I reached our home. I opened it, went straightly to my room and lied on my bed. Yeah I now have my own room because Hyukkie said that I need it since I'm a human.

As I was about to close my eyes, my door suddenly swung revealing a panting Hyukjae.

“Yah! Donghae! What's the matter with you? I thought you went there to see me but then you left me! Tell me what's wrong! Are you sick? Are you angry? What?!”

Okay now I can sense that he's angry and I'll admit that I somewhat got frightened by that. He is such a calm and kind person and he rarely got angry that's why he's scary if he is like this. I opened my eyes and sat.

“I'm sorry Hyukkie it's just that I suddenly felt sick but don't worry I'll just rest and I'll be fine in no time.” I tried my best to smile at him but as I looked at him, I'm shocked to see him crying.

“H-hyukkie? Why are you crying?” I ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly and felt him sobbed.

“I'm sorry Hae. If you want I won't go out with him just don't get angry with me please?”

Omo I'm such a pabo how can I let him cry like this? Seeing him cry breaks my heart already and knowing that I'm the reason why he's like this makes me want to punch myself.

“It's okay Hyukkie I'm sorry if you thought I'm angry at you. Believe me I'm not so stop crying now please?” I wiped his tears and looked at him. He still is gorgeous even if he is crying. Now I realize why I'm acting like this. I love him. I fell in love with my own human.



tada! just a short update... yeah yeah you can kill me now but wait! how can I update if you'll kill me already.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter... :D