Final

My Stalker that I don't know the Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        Final            

 

"Looks like your stalker is here again Mr.Playboy." Jong in teased his friend Sehun. Sehun groaned.

"! Why don't that guy leave me alone?!" Sehun asked to no one, brows were knitting. His stalker was following him again. He first saw that guy when he and Jong In once came at a bar to hang out with their other friends. The guy was already hitting on him but being Oh Sehun himself didn't give a f.ck at all. He doesn't want to have a commitment right now. Little did he know the guy was on his same university. The guy always follows him wherever he goes. At his classroom, on the cafeteria, on bars, restaurants, and now on the library.

"Maybe he's your Karma on what you did to Luhan. Remember? When you ditched him for that hot chinese panda boy?" Jong In joked again laughing at him. Sehun fisted his collar glaring at him. Jong In raised both of his hands. "Chill out bro I'm just kidding." Jong In said chuckling.

Sehun let go of his hands and closed his book harshly. He can't read properly knowing someone is looking at him. He looked at his back and saw his stalker staring intently at him. But instead of looking away, the guy smiled at him. F.cking smiled at him! Sehun stood up and walked towards him.

"Hey you stalker, let's talk." Sehun didn't care if he was with his friends. Someone cleared his throat and he saw it was the stalker's friend that had a big fairy-like ears.

"We're studying." The guy said glaring at him. For a baby face like him, it doesn't matched his deep voice. Sehun noted that.

"It's okay Chan." His stalker told his friend.

"But-" His other friend, the one with big doe eyes stopped him.

"I'll be back Kyung okay?" He said with a smile. The other nodded at him.

Sehun walked out on the library with his stalker following him. When they reached at the more secluded area of the school, Sehun faced him and saw his stalker smiling at him.

"Are you really studying there at one of your subjects or you're just studying me?" Sehun asked him seriously. The guy let out a loud laugh. Sehun raised his brow. 

"Don't push your luck Oh Sehun. I may like you but I can't risk my grade because of you." The guy said smirking. Sehun rolled his eyes at him.

"You're crazy." Sehun mumbled but loud enough for the other to hear.

"Yeah. I'm crazy for you~" His stalker sang. "By the way, why do you want to talk to me? Are you by chance falling inlove to me?" The smaller boy asked tilting his head while smiling.

"You wish. I want to talk to you because I want to say. QUIT. STALKING. ME!" Sehun said with a threatening tone. He even made a more intimidating face to show the other that he was so annoyed on him.

"How about a 'no'?" The smaller said then he turned around and started to walk. Sehun followed him the he held his arms, forcing him to look at him.

"You know what? I want to punch you right now! Don't you know me?! You're my stalker right?! You should know I have a bad temper!"

"Yeah I know that. But it doesn't mean I will quit following you. Mark my word. I won't stop until I make you fall for me." He said in a serious tone. Sehun loosen his grip on the other. The guy smiled at him again.

"Aren't you getting tired? Always following me wherever I go? F.ck dude! Stay away from me! I won't fall for you okay?! Is that hard to understand?! I don't like someone like you!" Sehun yelled at him. Its a good thing they were on a secluded area so no ones there to see what's happening.

"You know what, what you said really hurts. But, you shouldn't speak like that, like its the end. You might regret it." The guy said blinking inoocently. Sehun fisted his own hair and pulled it. This guy is so.. urgh.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" Sehun yelled again but the boy didn't flinch a bit.

"You~" he sang smiling again.

"Okay! You want me?! Fine! Meet me next Sunday! Do whatever you want! Say whaever you want to say but after that stop following me around! Deal?"

"Hmmmm." The boy placed his index finger on his chin pretending to think.

"Its just a yes or no!" The guy was pissing him off.

"Okay fine.. Sunday night at six" The smaller grabbed Sehun hands then he got his pen from his pocket and started to write something on Sehun's palm. "Be there at exactly six or go there earlier and don't be late! Don't make me wait My Prince." Sehun scoffed. This boy is so demanding.

"Ah right. If you want to be my boyfriend, you should wait for how many years because right now I don't want to have any commitment." The other boy didn't say anything. He just nodded and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun drove his way on the adress where his stalker gave him. He was there exactly 6pm. When he got out of the car. He was already pulled by his stalker's friend he remembered name was Kyung. Sehun didn't budge to pry the others hold and let him drag to enter at a bar. When they entered, there were a lot of people there.

"Sit right here." Kyungsoo yelled. It was loud there because there was currently playing. 

Sehun nodded as he sat where his stalker's friend told him. He was near the stage but there were a few people infront of him. The band finished performing and all the people there were watching intently, like they were waiting for someone.

"It's him. They said it was his last performance." Sehun heard someone talking at his back.

After the host said the band group. The people there started to scream. Sehun looked at the group and he saw four males standing there. 1 vocal, 2 guitarist, and 1 drummer. He looked at the guy-who he think the vocal is-. The guy was wearing a white shirt and black skinny jeans. He noticed that his body was like feminine. He was facing his back so he can't see the vocal's face but he can feel that the vocalist was really pretty. The guy turned around and Sehun's jaw dropped as his eyes widen on what he saw. It was his stalker. He was also wearing a thick kohl under his eyes and it made him look so.. pretty. The guy seems to search on someone and when his gaze locked on Sehun, he smiled and winked at him. sehun can feel his heart jumped a little. This guy smiles alot!

"This song is for all the people who supported us. I hope you all like it"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter