-

Situation

Chanyeol was halfway lying down on his boyfriend's bed, his legs were comfortably falling off of the bed's edge. While Baekhyun has his curled up as his knees were above a pillow below the headboard of his bed, both of his arms and elbows were on the either side of his tall boyfriend's head as it was lying down on a pillow. Chanyeol is reading a book for his book report the next day, while Baekhyun was answering some college application forms that their high school happen to distribute during the day. 

 

Huffing because of some certain thoughts in mind, Baekhyun leaned down, slowly popping out one of the buds of Chanyeol's earphones and kissed him on the cheek, after he nuzzled his face in the crook of the younger's neck. "Yeol...." he whispered.

 

Putting down his book, and continuing to remove his earphones, settling them on the side he reached up and circled his arms around his boyfriend's neck. "What's wrong, Baek?"

 

"I-I...just.."

 

Manuevering them into a much more comfortable lying position where Baekhyun was by Chanyeol's side, as the smaller between the two of them was burrying himself in the taller's chest. Chanyeol brushed Baekhyun's bangs and kissed the spot on the latter's forehead as the bangs were combed away. "What's wrong?"

 

Mustering uo his courage, he breathed. "What do you plan for college?"

 

Surprised by the sudden question, Chanyeol pouted. "I haven't got anything planned yet, just wherever you go I'll go..."

 

"Chan, we can't be so certain that we 'll be attending the same university.."


"Oh come on, Baek. Don't be too negative...think on the bright side okay..and besides I have to be beside you before someone fishes you, I need to be there to let them know that the captain of the morons ship had caught you already..."

 

"I can't believe that you just similarize me with a fish.."

 

"I love you, Baek..." Chanyeol closed the distance between their lips much to Baekhyun's surprise but gave in anyways...the eldest straddled the younger's lap, as he continued to mush his lips with Chanyeol. 

 

Cupping the smaller's face, Chanyeol connected his forehead to his. "Don't worry about that too much, just enjoy the time we have." Redirecting his hands to Baekhyun's and interlaced them, but even so they still maintained the connection of their foreheads. 

 

"I love you too, Yeol.."

 

"Now that's the Baekhyun I know...okay? We'll fill up forms together" —putting Baekhyun's application forms and ballpens aside—"for now let's just finish this up." the taller finished as he looked down at the tent of his pants. "That kiss was kind of heated so yeah, since you're just wearing thin jammies and it looks cute on you—"

 

Lifting a finger up to Chanyeol's lips..."Shush....just kiss me.." Baekhyun muttered as he did the honors into initating the kiss anyways. 

 

 

 

 

-A perfect drabble for this perfect day... (okay slight... :)) 

-we have a typhoon again >.< all FILIPINOS STAY SAFE <3

-a one shot of this one who wants? aahahahahah..... if you want a sequel or prequel depends on you <3

-love you guys ;) 

-SORRY FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAl ERRORS.