Jealous

You like her, don't you ?

Here's another JongYoung oneshot !

______________________________

 

« Oppa ! » Yura yelled while she jumped next to her husband on the couch with a bowl of candies « It's beginning ! » she said with an excited smile. « Really ? » Jong Hyun asked jockingly « I don't know, i don't really want to watch it. » He said with a mishievous smile. « Oppa ! » she said childishly « Come on ! It's our first concert ! Switch it on ! » she followed while hitting his left shoulder. He slightly laughed as he switched on the tv to watch the show. The two had become closer recently and liked to tease the other. Especially Jong Hyun. They watched the show while eating the candies and commenting it like 'You're really cute in this song' or 'look at the fans ! They are amazing !'. They were until the Trouble Maker cover came. Yura was all excited about it, Jong Hyun was way less excited. « It's my turn ! » she said with a big smile. Sure she wanted Jong Hyun to be her partner but since he didn't want to, she decided to enjoy it. The dancer wasn't as handsome as Jong Hyun is, she said in her head, but the way he was touching her could make Jong oppa jealous, right ? She knew she was right when she saw the look on Jong Hyun's face. That angry look you try to hide but you fail. He had that look.

« - You liked it ? It was so fun to do !

- I didn't really like it. Not at all actually.

- Wh- Why ? She said shocked. You didn't like me ?

- Not you, the entire thing.

- I don't really understand..

- You shouldn't have dance with him. At least, not that song.

- I asked you to do it ! You said you didn't want to ! Yura said almost angrily. If you want to criticize it, then you should have dance with me ! You're amazing Jong oppa ! You always find a way to criticize others work although you should have done it ! If it was so bad, why didn't you do it since you do everything better than everyone ? »

Jong Hyun stayed silent for a moment, watched closely by an angry Yura. She was very upset at that moment. But how could he tell her he was jealous ? He really didn't know how, he tried to find all sort of sentences but he came up with only one. « I'm in love with you. » Those words caused Yura to stay shocked for quite a moment. It was really not something she expected him to say. She let a nervous laugh get out of while her heart was beating terribly fast.

« -Oppa... You know it's really not funny to say things like that.

- I'm not jocking. I really love you.

- You're serious ? Because if you're not, it would break me.

- I am saying the truth AhYoung. I love you. »

With those last words, a smile appeared on Yura's face, causing Jong Hyun to smile as well and with a cute « I love you too » from the girl, the two shared a passionate kiss in front of there 1st concert.