#1

You Made Me Go Crazy

Dongsung and Jiho were heading somewhere. As they were walking, Dongsung spotted a cafe and saw his long-time crush, Taeyang. Taeyang was studying in the cafe and she had her hair hanging on her shoulders. But when she pulled her hair behind her ear, Dongsung felt like he just saw flowers and rainbows around Taeyang as she pulled her hair back. 

 

"Dude? Hey. Duuude. Dongsunggg. Yah, Dongsung!" Jiho's loud voice boomed through his ears.

 

"Yah! Sheesh, there's no need to shout." Dongsung glared at Jiho as he punched his shoulder.

 

"Tsk, what are you even looking at?" Jiho asked as he looked at the cafe. 

 

"Oh, isn't that Taeyang? Oh my god, she's studying. Let's go inside and join her!" Jiho said as he grabbed Dongsung's arm.

 

"What? No! Are you crazy?!" Dongsung pulled him back, Jiho tripping back in the process. 

 

Suddenly, Jiho kept quiet as he looked at the cafe. Dongsung looked too and saw Jiho's crush, Hyunho sitting at the same table as Taeyang and they were smiling and talking with each other.

 

"There's your crush. Still want to join?" Dongsung . Then, Taeyang and Hyunho stood up and exited the cafe. Dongsung and Jiho got really nervous and didn't know what to do. Even more when Taeyang and Hyunho were walking towards them. As they were walking, both of the girls made eye contact with the boys and smiled at them.

 

"Hi, boys." They said in unison as they walked past. Dongsung smiled awkwardly at them as they walked away. Jiho too. Dongsung looked at Taeyang's bare legs as she walked and she was wearing shorts. Jiho and Dongsung then looked at each other and giggled and slightly bouncing together like schoolgirls

 

"Ah, she smiled at me. Dongie, she smiled at me. Oh my god." Jiho bounced around and Dongsung answered, "And and she said hi to me. Her smile is so amazing and and and I'm dying. Aah!" 

 

They then realized what they were doing and stopped, "Oh my goodness, what are we doing?" 

 

"*sighs* Look at what they did to us." Dongsung sighed.

 

"I know right." They both sighed together and started walking to the cafe instead of where they were supposed to go. 

 

"Now what the hell are we doing here?" Dongsung said.

 

"You know what? I don't even know. Let's just sit at one corner and we could study and take a peek at them at the same time." 

 

***

When Taeyang returned with Hyunho, Dongsung's hand gripped his notebook and saw Taeyang once again smiling at him and waved. Dongsung felt like exploding into fireworks but managed to smile his eyesmile and waved back. Taeyang sat with her left leg on top of her right leg on the chair and Dongsung stared at her fair, thin, y legs and tried to not have a hard-on.

 

Meanwhile, Jiho was looking at Hyunho through the wall mirror. His eyes were stuck on Hyunho's and he can't stop looking. Oh how the dirty images in his head were not even helping one bit. 

 

'Oh god, please help me.' Jiho thought silently as he tried to focus on his study work. 

 

Dongsung decided to buy some drinks for himself and Jiho. Then,  as he walked to the counter to buy his drinks, he looked at Taeyang. But one thing that surprised him was that Hyunho caught him looking at Taeyang and smirked at him.

 

***

While Dongsung was buying drinks, Taeyang was looking at his back. "Having a for him again?" She heard Hyunho said.

 

"Gosh, why is he here? I can't even study without being flustered as to think if he was looking at me or not." Taeyang answered and placed her palms on her face. 

 

"You're really in love with him, aren't you? Oh my, this have gotten so great. You should talk with him." Hyunho fangirled.

 

"Shut up. I smiled and waved at him just now. Why wouldn't go talk to that redhead Jiho over there instead? He seems to be having a crush on you too." Taeyang answered.

 

"Taeyang, smiling and waving is not talking. Those are actions. And just so you know, I like Jiho too and I just don't know when to talk to him YET." Hyunho answered while resting her back on the chair.

 

***

"Oh my god. I need to pee. Be right back!" Dongsung quickly told Jiho as he walked to the entrance. On his way to walk past Taeyang's table, Taeyang stood up and walked to the entrance too. Dongsung slowed down his steps. 

 

The urgent feeling of peeing was long gone, and he was instead following where she was going. 

 

When they were walking on the road, Dongsung saw a red car speeding towards Taeyang. Dongsung wanted to shout at Taeyang, telling her to move but he can't. Because he was running towards Taeyang.

 

When Taeyang heard the honk and saw the car, she gasped and quickly closed her eyes. Just as she thought she was dying, she felt a strong pair of arms around her waist. She felt someone's head on her neck and the person was panting. Taeyang's breathing was fast but when the person raised his head, her breathe hitched because it was Dongsung. 

 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Dongsung asked with a concerned look on his face. Taeyang shook her head as a 'no'. 

 

Both of them studied each other's faces and both stopped at each other's lips. They made a brief eye contact before looking at each other's lips again. Dongsung leaned in slowly, followed by Taeyang. 

 

They closed the gap between them and it felt like fireworks. Although they were standing on the roadside and everyone was looking, they don't care because they were kissing. They had their crush's lips on their own. Dongsung's arms around Taeyang's waist tightened, pulling her in more. Taeyang brought her arms around his neck. They separated and both were looking into eachother's eyes. The people who were looking at them decided to leave to let them be all lovey-dovey.

 

"I've been waiting for this for such a long time." Dongsung said as he leaned his forehead on Taeyang's.

 

Taeyang smiled, "Me too."

 

"I love you." Both said at the same time, their smile widening even more before leaning in for another passionate kiss.