final

Obsession

warn: English is not my first, second, third and now forth language. So Sorry for many mistake

---

 

Obsession

 

Toktoktoktok

 

The knocked sound that came from his apartment door was coming again and again since 10 minutes ago. Make Yixing in his limit. He growled while wake up and stand up from his bed.

Who is the person that disturbed him in this early morning?

When he opened the door of his simple apartment, Yixing almost jolted ‘cause he was so startled with what he saw.

 “Junghee?”

The shaded girl raised her head, looking at startled Yixing from the back of her shade.

“Morning, Oppa.” said that girl with a tone that make Yixing raised one of his eyebrows.

What’s wrong with this girl?

Yixing observes this beautiful tan skinned girl in front of him. Her slightly chubby check looked soaked wet, and Yixing can look that behind her shade, her big eyes are swollen.

Hn?

“Were you crying?”

“Was that not well mannered to ask your guest before you let them in?” said that girl, avoiding Yixing question.

Yixing raised one of his eyebrows again, but, he let her entered his apartment.

After that girl take off her white heels then change it to the red sleeper which is hers, she immediately walk to Yixing living room while he himself tailed her behind.

“Junghee, you not yet answer my question.” That girl didn’t pay much attention to what Yixing said and throw herself to the white sofa in Yixing’s living room. Her head down.

Yixing again, raised one of his eyebrows when he saw this strange behavior of her. He then sat himself down beside her.

“Kim Junghee, tell me, why were you cry?” he asked again to this girl that sit beside him. With a little pressure at the question words.

“I wasn’t cried, Oppa.” After a while, she finally opened . Her voice was so small, with no spirit in it. And Yixing know well that what she said is a lie.

“Don’t lie to me. You know, you can say anything to me.” Yixing said while got up from his sofa. He walks to his kitchen to grab something he and Junghee can drink.

After he grabbed a little carton of banana milk and ginger soda for himself, Yixing come back to the living room. He then put the carton of Junghee’s favorite milk in the coffee table in front of her before he sat himself down.

That girl silent, she looked at the little carton of milk in front of her. Before suddenly she brushed into tears. Make Yixing startled.

“Eh? Wha –“ Yixing fall silent when his eyes dropped at what that girl looked at.

Ah… geureoppeuna…

Yixing tsk-ed under his breath. He growled an angry curse while throws himself at the sofa.

“That bastard, again, huh?” it was not a question, but a statement. ‘Cause Yixing know, what he said just now are 100% true without that girl’s confirmation.

Because lately, only that bastard make this girl cried.

Yixing tsk-ed again.

After she can control herself again, she took off her shade, she wiped her tears roughly. Made Yixing sighed angrily.

He pulled her wrist, make that girl now facing him. Softly, he wiped her tears that make her make up smeared.

“Tell me, what was happen? Why you cry like this?” Yixing asked again, now with more soft tone and look than before.

That girl shook her head, a soft sob came from her plush lips that parted a bit.

“No, I’m not crying. I just… something entered my eyes. Ugh… dammit! My makeup smeared now!” Yixing rolled his eyes. Oh My God… that was the most stupid excuse ever!

Yixing grab Junghee’s little shoulders with both hand, grab it gently until that girl look at him in the eyes.

“Tell me. You know, I will do anything for you. Anything.” She fell silent. Her eyes get lowered. Try to avoid eyes contact with him.

Yixing sighed. He let out his grab from her shoulders. He then threw himself again to his white sofa, face palming.

Yixing knew, Junghee always looked strong and rigid, but she is just a girl. She is fragile like a glass, so breakable.

And she is broken now, dammit!

Why she must be like this? Why she must fall to him? Although, he is there right behind her. With stretched arms that ready to welcome her whenever and where ever.

Actually, Yixing really want to embrace her, let her cry in his chest. Let her let out everything.

But… he can’t

Why you must life like this, Junghee-yah?

Yixing sighed again. Then look at that girl.

“How much I must say it to you? Stop meeting him, Junghee. It only can make your heart brakes again and again.” Yixing said with frustrated tone that make that girl bowed his head down more and more.

Yixing really can’t understand whit the way this girl think. She knew that that bastard, that boy had no idea how to treat work of art like her and always hurt her. But she still ran into him.

Really stupid. This girl and that bastard. And him too.

Suddenly the room fell silent. Until Junghee’s trembling voice broke it.

“I… he said he love me, Oppa. And I love him too.”

Yixing closed his eyes when that words came from Junghee lips. His chest suddenly felt so tight, filled with sad and anger.

“Listen to me carefully, this is all can’t be called love, Junghee.” said the namja that almost 8 year older that Junghee with a soft but frustrated tone.

“No, Oppa, you –“

“Look, Junghee, I don’t want to start a fight with you now, ok? So just shut up and listen to me. I’m trying to tell you how things stand here.” Yixing cut Junghee’s protest. He really doesn’t want to start a fight because that bastard again. No, enough.

Junghee looked at frustrated Yixing with a look that Yixing can’t understand when he is in this kind of situation.

The room fell silent again, before Yixing hard sight broke it.

“Listen, I already told you, this all not a love thing. This all are just illusion that he made to make you foolishly obsession with him.”

“Oppa, you don’t know him! Why you said some –“

“Junghee, I know him! He is my ing step brother!” finally, that one harsh sentence came out from Yixing. Junghee startled.

This is the first time, the first time he snapped at her.

Ugh… his chest hurt.

Looked at startled and hurt Junghee, Yixing sighed. He ran his hand to his hair. Ugh… he is so frustrated now.

“I’m sorry, Junghee. I didn’t mean to snap at you.” Yixing said with a softer and calmer tone than before. Junghee just nodded. Her head down.

Yixing face palmed again, then let out a hard sigh. Ugh… he really doesn’t like with this kind of situation.

Ck, why she must be treat like this? Why she must believe that all of this is a love? Why she must always ended like this?

Why?

Yixing sighed again. He looked at Junghee that still bowed her head. Slowly, he grab her shoulder again, make that girl raised her head and look at him.

“It enough, Junghee. This is such a waste. So I will cut it short for you –“

“Why you always try to do this to –“

“Because, I don’t like to see you like this, Junghee. I really don’t like it.” Yixing is almost at his limit now. His voice trembled, his eyes felt so hot and wet.

Junghee looked at him that looked so frustrated with a startled look –again.

This guy, this usually happy, ball of sun shine guy, now looked so depressed and despair. All thanks to her.

Ugh… her chest felt more hurt.

“Listen, what I said is real. All you did are a mistake. Meet him is a big mistake.” ‘And left me burn is another mistake.’ Yixing continued his sentences in his head. That words sound so selfish even for his own ears.

Yixing looked at the broken girl that looked at him back with a look that made his heart hurt so much.

So, his heart burn alone.

Yixing’s grab at her shoulders tightening than before, but that grab not enough to hurt her.

Enough, all of this are enough. Yixing is now in his limit.

Ok, for this time, only for this time, he will be selfish.

“You know? All of this time, I’m always here. Being the place that you needed.” He said with his hand withdrawn from her shoulders.

“Actually, I was ok whit it. Even I felt happy you regarding me as that. But lately, all of this hurt me. So please, stop regarding me as that. My heart has so much pain now.”

Her eyes get bigger when Yixing said that. She looked really startled now and can’t believe what she saw and heard.

Her chest felt more hurt.

Yixing sighed, bitted his bottom lips. Actually, he doesn’t ready for this, or more likely doesn’t ready accepting the answer from this girl.

But all had reached their limit, Yixing already endure so much.

That guy breathed in, than breathed out slowly. He looked at her that looked back at him.

“Look back, look. Look where I’m standing. I’m always there, am I? I’m the only one you always need at your side, am I? I’m the only boyfriend that you want, am I?”

Junghee’s eyes got bigger when the last sentence came out.

That words… That words are mean like what she is think, right?

Suddenly, million butterflies fly inside her tummy.

“I want to bring you out. I want to pull you to my embrace. Even its hell, I’m ready to safe you because…” he trailed his word. His arm clenched.

“… because I love you.” Yixing ended his selfish speech. His eyes now looked at Junghee’s bigger one that now welling up with tears.

Yixing smile bitterly. He knew that this will be like this. He knew it. She never knows his heart. Never know his hurt heart. What she knows is, she is the one that had been hurt.

Yixing wonder, when this girl will try and turn around her immature love?

She fell silent, either Yixing. The room fell so quite. And Yixing now believing what he had guess 100%.

Ah, never mind, whatever. He already told her everything. It depended to her now. Want to more drowned in that bastard’s illusion or accepting his hand.

Whatever. Yixing doesn’t care anymore. Now, what he need is time to calm himself. This is too much.

Yixing got up from sofa, the he grabbed his jacket that hanging at the end of sofa, then his car key that situated on the coffee table. After that, he turned around, backing Junghee.

“I hope, after this, you will more loved again.” He said with a sarcastic tone. Junghee raised his head, looked at his slightly trembled back.

Yixing sighed. His hand clenched at his jacket.

“But you must know, I just know you and only you.” Yixing start to walk away while wear jacket. Leave Junghee that still processing what just happened alone.

Yixing walked to his front door, than he took of his sleeper. He looked at his purple sneaker. His favorite purple sneaker. A gift from Junghee for valentine. The sneaker that situated beside Junghee’s with heels, the heels that he gave to Junghee as a white day present.

Yixing clenched his two hands, bitted his bottom lips. Then he tsk-ed and wear the shoe with careless.

everything, he doesn’t care anymore!

When his hand reached the knop of his front door, suddenly 2 slender arms hugged him from behind.

Yixing startled. But just in a blink eyes. His cold expression suddenly appear.

“Junghee –“

“I’m sorry, Oppa.” Her voice was so small, Yixing almost can’t hear it.

Yixing smile bitterly, his eyes closed.

He is really being rejected.

“Never mind, Junghee –“

“No, Oppa. I’m so sorry. Sorry with everything. Sorry I didn’t know it. I should know it since the beginning.”

Yes Junghee-yah, but everything are late now.

“I should listen to you. I shouldn’t meet him again. You’re right with everything.”

Yixing startled with what Junghee’s said. Immediately, he let out from Junghee’s hand and turned around. He looked at the slightly taller girl in front of him.

She is crying now. Her tears flowing on his tan skinned check. Yixing heart broke again at this.

“Junghee –“

“Oppa, I don’t know what actually happened, but don’t go. Please.”

She is now completely broken now.

Yixing bitted his bottom lips, before he pulled her to his embrace.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. So sorry. I will do anything, but don’t leave me. You’re what I need. I can imagine myself without you, Oppa.” She murmured in the middle of her sobs. Her face buried at his right shoulder.

Yixing fell silent. His hands clenched.

Difficult girl like her

Amazing girl like her

Uneasy girl like her

Yixing fell in love at her because of that. With all amazing things she has that the other girls Yixing had met never haven’t. But, when this girl drowned with this stupid obsession, Yixing forgot it.

But still, girl like her

As usual, a girl like her

He Love her, a girl like her.

No, he just, loves her. No matter what.

Yixing tightened his hug.

 

 

END