Myungsoo??!?!?!

WooGyu: An Odd Tale

 Myungie's POV:

I had finially found my poor computer, ruthlessly stuffed into Nam's closet!!! I was sooo going to get him back for that! Suddenly, as I was untangling it from the mess of clothes, the bedroom door swung open and hit the closet door, causing it to shut. I was about to yell out, but stopped when I heard Gyu and Namu speaking. It sounded like Namu was....crying? I wasn't for sure, so I peered through the cracks of the closet door and saw.....

Gyu and Namu.....

KISSING?????? 

 

 Myungie's eyes widened as he watched the kiss and he lost footing, slipping on Nam's trecherous clothes. The door burst open as he fell, laptop in hand. Namu and Gyu quickly looked, shocked and worried faces as they wonder what Myungie saw and why he was in there.

"WHAT THE GUYS?" Myungie screamed, after he fell idoit-like to the floor. He quickly got up, hugging his laptop for dear life.

Gyu and Nam looked at each other and the same thought passed throught there heads: "OH ."

Myungie just stared at them, awaiting a proper explaination.

"Are you going to say something? I clearly saw you two! I knew you were skinshippy with each other, but I DID NOT expect this!!!!! Explain yourselves!" Myungie said, clearly peeved.

Gyu scratched his head, and Namu looked down at the floor, both extremely awkward...and quiet. Myung set the computer down and crossed his arms, right eyebrow raised, mouth pursed, and foot tapping. He was about to get REALLY angry.

Gyu suddenly spoke up, "Ok, ok.....don't get mad....Ummm, lets go sit down...in the kitchen..."

A few minutes later: Gyu and Nam where sitting across from Myung on the kitchen table. Gyu scooted a cup of coffee toward Myung. Myung glared at the coffee and then back at Gyu, making sure he knew that he hated him right now. Gyu winced at Myungie's expression, as if it had physical effects on him. Namu didn't even bother, he was too embaressed to look at Myung in the eyes, or in general.

"Ok, Myungsoo-ah......You know how....girls and guys.....have attractions to each other.....? Well...." But Gyu didn't get much further than that.

" you hyung! I know my basic ing ABC's!!! I want to know if you and Namu are in a relationship, why you were hiding it, and why the did you go to the bedroom to kiss???!!!" Myungie yelled as he jumped up from his chair, causing it to fall back and hit the ground hard.

Namu jumped at every nosie, but refused to look at Myungie.

"Ok, ok, calm down! I didn't know how to explain this alright??? We knew we liked each other, individually. But we never voiced our opinions. Today, we just....it just sort of....happened." Gyu said, standing as well, facing Myung in the eyes.

Myungie's eye narrowed into a squint, "It just sort of happened? Really?"

Gyu nodded, "Yes! I'm honest. We were in the kitchen cooking when all of a sudden...we.....we...k-k....we kissed. Ok? Its embaressing enough that you found out the way you did, just don't make us explain ourselves!"

Myungie raised both eyebrows and uncrossed him arms. He cooly sat back in his seat and took hold of the cup of coffee. After sipping some, he gazed at Gyu, head cocked to the side.

"So, you answered two of my questions. Now, tell me, you weren't going to do anything in that bedroom if I hadn't found you out, were you?" Myungie questioned Gyu, flicking Namu a look, causing Nam to go all red.

"No! No....I....I don't know! I don't think we were." Gyu sighed, sitting down, holding his head in his hands.

There was the longest pause when Myungie just started laughing, Busting up laughing!

 Myungie giggled as he held his stomach, tears forming from laughing so hard. Gyu and Nam exchanged confused, very confused glances as they watched Myungie, in confusion. Myungie slapped the table as he tried to calm down his adorkable laughing.

"Ahhhhh hahahaha, oh, guys....I don't know how you didn't kiss up on each other sooner!!! Hahahahaha, and you two are terrible at keeping this a secret! Hahahaha, your faces!!!!" Myungie bursted into laughter again,while pointing at them, stomping his little feet.

"Huh?" Gyu managed.

Myungie finally controlled his giggle fit.Slowly, he took a breath and sighed, grabbing the coffeee again and drinking some, "Ooooh, you two are going to need some expert help~~~ Hahahaha, I'll need to help you. I guess that could be the only way."

Namu looked up at Gyu then back at Myungie, "What? What are you saying?"

Myungie looked at Nam, cocking an eyebrow and tilting his head, "What do you mean what do I mean?"

Namu looked at Gyu again and he shrugged and shook his head. "I mean what do you mean?" Nam said, raising an eyebrow.

Myungie looked at both Gyu and Nam innocently, eyes all cute and shiny.

"Wait, you guys.....you don't know???" Myung asked with a chuckle, motioning towards both of them.

"Know what?" They said in unison.

"Hahahahaha, oh you don't know....Wow, this is priceless!" Myung chuckled again, getting up from his seat.

Gyu got up and leaned across the table, "What is?"

Myungie turned around, a little embaressed, and ran his fingers through his hair. He turned around and chuckled, looking at the fridge.

Finally, he turned to Nam and Gyu and scoffed. "Yeollie and I. We are gay...."