THE BET

A Little Game

The heat of the hot summer weather forced everyone to stay confined within their homes. It was simply too scorching hot to go out, or even move for that matter. The air was suffocating with humidity and, even with the air conditioner cranked up on high, the heat wouldn’t escape their dorm. Having eleven boys living together, you would think they would find something fun to do. 



Minseok walks over to Kyungsoo in his wifebeater and casual shorts. The owl-eyed boy looks up at him, clad only in his oversized shirt and boxers. He was sitting on the couch, fan placed right next to him on its max speed. Minseok sits right besides Kyungsoo, adding unnecessary body heat to the already hot boy. 


“Hey, Kyungsoo.” Minseok greets, throwing an arm around the sweaty boy. Kyungsoo doesn’t have the energy to shove him off. 


“What?” He deadpans, eyeing Minseok strangely. Minseok’s too used to his little boy’s death glares to be affected.


“Wanna play a game?” 


Immediately, Kyungsoo replied, “No.” Minseok practically throws himself onto Kyungsoo, crushing the boy despite his small size. “GET OFF OF ME.”


Unfortunately, Minseok just throws all his weight down onto Kyungsoo. He feels like a sticky, sweaty monkey right now. “Kyungsoo~ Play with me~” He whines. Kyungsoo has half a mind to knee his hyung right in his jewel area, but decides against it. Minseok is equally as strong as him… sort of. 


“Agree with me and I’ll get off~” 


“OKAY, FINE.” Minseok finally gets his chubby little self off of Kyungsoo. The two are basically sweating buckets, Minseok sweating more. When he said he’s in charge of sweat long ago, he really wasn’t kidding. Too bad Kyungsoo doesn’t have any spare tissues around, but it’s not like that would help in this heat. 


“Now,” Kyungsoo brings a hand towards his forehead, wiping the sweat off and casually wiping it onto the couch instead. “What did you want so badly that you had to throw your stank self onto me?” 


Minseok beams, smiling like a little gerbil or something. It’s cute, Kyungsoo thinks. “Let’s make a bet, actually.” Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow in piqued curiosity. He motions for Minseok to continue. “You see, you and I are brothers, right?” A nod. “And everyone else just loves us — me — so much because of how little we are, right?”


Kyungsoo clicks his tongue, unsure about that. “I don’t know about that. I mean, hyung, you’re cute. I’m not.” 


“Aw,” Minseok coos and pinches Kyungsoo’s cheek. Completely unnecessary, but Kyungsoo feels his face grow a little warm than it already is. “Don’t be silly, little Kyungsoo. You are adorable. Why do you think Chanyeol and Baekhyun won’t stop bothering you?” 


“I always thought that it’s because they have a deathwish.” They laugh, and Minseok shrugs.


“Probably, but that’s besides the point. What I’m saying here is,” Minseok leans in close to Kyungsoo, their faces merely inches away. “Let’s make a bet to see who can win the most on their side.” The younger boy pulls back, eyes wide. Not out of surprise, but more so of confusion. 


“Wait, what?” Minseok grins, and it somewhat reminds Kyungsoo of himself. It’s like the same grin Kyungsoo has whenever he’s given permission (or not) to punish Baekhyun or Chanyeol. “What do you mean ‘sides’?” 


Minseok suddenly stands up, grabbing Kyungsoo by the wrist and pulling him off the couch. It’s kind of disgusting because Kyungsoo’s been on the couch nearly all afternoon and his clothes are sticking to his back. His thighs also feel really slick with sweat. Gross, Kyungsoo thinks, as he feels the not-so cold air from the fan against the slick skin of his thighs. 


Minseok throw an arm around Kyungsoo again, pulling him in close as if he was a drunk man. “Kyungsoo, buddy, don’t tell me you’ve been oblivious all this time.” No response comes from the younger boy. Minseok appears to be appalled at this. “You’re completely unaware of what our fans have noticed?! And to think, I thought you would be just like Jongin, lurking on your iPad or phone to see what our fans are up to.”


“Get to the point, hyung.”


He sighs, and continues on, dragging Kyungsoo towards his room. “Okay, so basically, our fans have noticed how the boys basically fawn over us — more specifically, me — recently.” Kyungsoo nods, ignoring the sweat forming where Minseok’s arm is trapping him. “Harem, Kyungsoo. Xiuharem and Sooharem.”


Kyungsoo’s eyes widen once again. He brings a hand up to his forehead and suddenly feels a small headache forming. “You’re kidding, right?” Minseok shakes his head with a smile. “So, what, are they basically our wives or something? Concubines?” 


“Meh,” He shrugs, “I’d say pets.”


“I have no comment on that, being honest.” The two reached Minseok’s shared room with Joonmyun. After being a lone wolf for so long since last year (pun intended?), Joonmyun took pity on the eldest hyung and announced that he would be rooming with him. Minseok honestly doesn’t know if it’s a blessing or a curse, but he feels it leaning towards curse.


They enter the cool room, thankful that Joonmyun left the air conditioner on. He usually turns off every single thing that uses up electricity if he isn’t in the room or if it’s not in use. “It’s good for the Earth and our bills,” he says during one family meeting.


“There is no mercy in this world,” Kyungsoo mutters under his breath as he sits at the edge of Joonmyun’s bed. Minseok eyes him, not having heard him correctly. He asks what did he say, but Kyungsoo replies with, “Nothing. Continue on.”


Minseok quickly grabs one of the many plushies he has at the corner of his bed that meets the wall and places it in his lap. It gives him a sense of security, or something. “But, yeah. I’m sure you’ve noticed how Chanyeol is always doting after you wherever you go. And Sehun too, with the way he s your —”


“OKAY,” Kyungsoo says all too loudly. “Okay, I get it. I’ll do it. I’ll do your stupid bet.” He sighs, shoulders hunching over as he gives up. “But,” says Kyungsoo, resting his elbows on his gross but smooth thighs. “What’s the catch?”


“I thought you would never ask.” Minseok removes the small plushie from his lap and kneels down onto the floor, turning around and bending to grab something under his bed. A box is pulled out from underneath, and he places it on top. Minseok stands and opens it, revealing women’s clothing.


“You’re kidding.”


Kyungsoo can tell that there’s more than one pair of clothes or something in there. Minseok proves him right when he grabs the first item, a pink, frilly dress with bows and all, out. “This is for day one of punishment.”


“You are ing kidding me.”


He continues to take out a few more articles of clothes, unfolding them and allowing Kyungsoo to see. Surprisingly, it seems to be his size. Right now, Minseok holds a two-piece swimsuit. Oh my god, Kyungsoo thinks to himself as he observes the small piece of clothing. How do girls wear these things? It looks so… tiny.


“This is actually for day three.” He places it onto the bed, and moves pieces of clothing in the box around. Minseok makes a little noise of amusement and pulls another piece of clothing out. It looked like it came from the very bottom of the box.


“And this,” He unfolds the clothes, also grabbing something before it fell from his grasp. “is for the last day.”


It was a red and black lingerie, complete with thigh socks and a corset. Completely over the top, but Kyungsoo had to admit, it does like pretty nice. Again, nearly his size. Minseok and Kyungsoo are not near the same size.


Kyungsoo gapes at Minseok, wondering what has prompted him to do this. Where did he even get these clothes? He has a younger sister, and he definitely wouldn’t want this to be on her… he hopes. 


“What do you say?”


“So, you’re saying you want me to make a bet about who can win the most members because of some harem thing our fans have created, and the punishment for the loser is an entire week of dressing in women’s clothing?” 


Minseok places the clothes back into the box, folding the last item and setting it neatly atop of the stack. A smile is on his face, and Kyungsoo feels his stomach churn uncomfortably. Or something. It’s probably the heat.


“You already agreed to it, so.” 


“I didn’t know this would be the punishment!” 


“You still agreed to it!” 


“, fine. I’ll play your sick game. But one thing; why are most, if not all, of the clothes nearly my size?”


“Because you’ll be the loser, of course! I can practically win all of the boy’s hearts with my cute charm. You on the other hand can only win Chanyeol and Sehun.”


Someone’s cocky, Kyungsoo thinks to himself. 


“I have my ways. excuse you. And I do not just win over Chanyeol and Sehun. Jongin is practically head over heels with me.” 


Minseok sets the box down underneath the bed once again. Kyungsoo wonders how Joonmyun has never noticed Minseok’s weird… fascinations for such things, even after rooming with him for about a month or so already. He hears Minseok laugh, the same laugh he does when he basically owns everyone in a arm wrestling match.


“We’ll see about that.” He is the first to stand, and Kyungsoo follows. They make their way towards the door of the room, and opens it for Kyungsoo, hot humid air quickly mixing in with the cool air conditioned room creating somewhat of an unpleasant feel. At least Kyungsoo’s thighs are sweaty, ew.


“When do we start?”


“Tomorrow, Sunday. Make sure you don’t let the others find out.” He holds his hand out, and Kyungsoo looks at it dejectedly. 


“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Kyungsoo thinks aloud as he grabs his hyung’s hand, shaking it firmly. He walks out of the door into the humid dorm and notices that Chanyeol took up his spot on the couch, basically taking in all of the air by the fan like a sweaty dog. Wait, he is one.


Minseok slowly closes the door, watching Kyungsoo like this is some horror movie or whatever. Kyungsoo isn’t a big fan of those; too boring. “Good luck, Kyungsoo yah~” The door closes with a click, and Kyungsoo turns and walks towards the living room. Sehun and Joonmyun are in the kitchen, Baekhyun’s on the floor spread eagle, and Chanyeol’s still taking up all the air let by that one fan.


He stands at the doorway of the hall, and shouts, “Park Chanyeol!” as loud as he can. Immediately, Chanyeol’s head shoots up and he earns a frightened glance from Baekhyun. Jongdae walks out from the bathroom, towel around his waist, and finds Chanyeol clamoring towards Kyungsoo like a pup.


“Y-yes?!” He stutters, looking down at Kyungsoo and his short but mighty power. Kyungsoo motions him to lean down with a finger. He does so, and Kyungsoo whispers something into his big ears.



“I need you to do me a favor…”



 





DAY 1 — Sunday

Kyungsoo: 
Chanyeol
Jongin
Baekhyun

Minseok:
Jongdae
Luhan



Minseok and Kyungsoo’s bet officially started once all the members were awake, demanding Kyungsoo to make breakfast or something. Kyungsoo took this as his chance to win over some members discreetly by grabbing the easiest of the nine other members. He made sure Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongin’s meal had an extra serving just for them. He gave Minseok the smallest serving out of everyone, flashing a smile at him.


It was around ten in the morning did Minseok win over Jongdae. He easily persuaded Jongdae that he needed some help with some things in his shared room with Joonmyun. Kyungsoo noticed the smirk on Minseok’s face as he lead Jongdae into the room. Thirty minutes later, Jongdae’s face happened to look very red, even more than usual from the heat.


Kyungsoo wonders what on earth Minseok must have done. It’s a known fact for every member — minus Joonmyun — about his very subtle yet obvious crush on Joonmyun, so he must have gone through Joonmyun’s things or told some of his secrets to the boy. 


Minseok walked over to the living room’s couch, sitting right next to Kyungsoo as he watches Chanyeol, Jongin, and Baekhyun yell over a round of Halo. Kyungsoo doesn’t greet Minseok, but instead says, “Well played.”


Minseok replies with, “You’re not bad yourself.” acknowledging Kyungsoo’s skills. “Already won three, and it’s not even noon. I’ve only got Jongdae, as you can tell.” 


“What I’d tell you?” A smug expression forms on Kyungsoo’s face, ignoring the cries and shouts as Jongin snipes both Baekhyun and Chanyeol simultaneously. Kyungsoo cranes his neck and looks over to the kitchen, not missing Luhan’s tuft of messy bed hair from when he awoke at probably eight, and hour later from what their set alarms are. He likes to sleep in. The boy elbows Minseok lightly on his ribs, getting the attention of the eldest.


“Hey, look over there.” Kyungsoo motions with his chin. Minseok turns around and notices Luhan, refrigerator door open as a side of head peeks out in their direction. He quickly notices and turns his head, acting like he’s deciding what to get. Minseok turns to face Kyungsoo again, and the younger notices Luhan peering at Minseok.


“I can practically feel him burning holes through the back of my head,” he jokes. The two laugh, and Kyungsoo doesn’t miss the way Luhan tenses at the sound of Minseok’s laughter. Well, that is if he can hear it over the guffaw of the three boys (who are unwittingly on Kyungsoo’s side) in front of them.


Kyungsoo crosses his legs, watching the horrifically terrible match unfold on the television. Poor Baekhyun and Chanyeol, he thinks. “Luhan is definitely on your side, hyung. Even way before this bet.” 


A chuckle escapes from Minseok’s lips. 


“Yeah, I know.”


 





DAY 2 — Monday

Kyungsoo:
Jongin
Joonmyun

Minseok:
Luhan
Jongdae
Baekhyun
Chanyeol



Day two of their bet, and it isn’t going so well for Kyungsoo. He lost Baekhyun and Chanyeol to Minseok over some stupid thing like plushies or whatever. He saw the two fawning over Minseok like the little manipulated pups they are. That bastard of a hyung bribed the two idiots, and what surprises Kyungsoo is that Chanyeol actually went over to Minseok’s side. 


It almost offends him, actually. Chanyeol, the Chanyeol that always follows him wherever he goes, the Chanyeol that teases and annoys Kyungsoo every second he is alive, that Chanyeol went over to the opposing side. Kyungsoo may have an idea on how to win him back and possibly tie the game, but he has to do it when Minseok isn’t around. 


Joonmyun was an easy feat, though. Kyungsoo offered to help Joonmyun deal with some things regarding work and all, and their leader was completely happy for an extra hand. That’s all there is to win Joonmyun over, but Kyungsoo’s also been the ‘good’ boy in their family of eleven. He actually listens to Joonmyun (most of the time) unlike the others, especially in K.



Jongin, though… Jongin’s forever Kyungsoo’s biggest fan. Kyungsoo might even reward the boy once he wins this bet.



 






DAY 3 — Tuesday

Kyungsoo:
Jongin
Joonmyun
Chanyeol

Minseok:
Luhan
Jongdae
Baekhyun



The scores are tied when Chanyeol finally had some sense and made it over to Kyungsoo’s side. The tall nerdy boy basically came running to him and into his arms (okay not really but you get the point). Kyungsoo is actually glad, but at the same time, disappointed. In order to keep Chanyeol on his side, Kyungsoo cannot punish the boy at all for the remainder of the week, much to Kyungsoo’s dismay. 


In the middle of the afternoon, Kyungsoo felt Chanyeol tugging at his shorts in the middle of the living room and found the older boy on the floor, eyes looking bigger than they already are from this angle.


“Kyungsoo yaaah…” he whined, jutting out his bottom lip. Kyungsoo found it cute for once. “Minseok hyung wanted me to do something bad.” 


He crosses his arms over his chest, looking down at him. “And I care because?” 


Chanyeol jumps up nearly at the light of speed and yells, “He almost made me eat dog food! “ He throws his hands up in the air. “And he says it’s on accident but I call bull.” 


And at this moment, Kyungsoo took this as his chance to win Chanyeol back. 


Kyungsoo extended his arm out and instinctively Chanyeol flinched, thinking Kyungsoo was going to hurt him in any way. A small laugh of amusement escapes from Kyungsoo’s heart shaped lips and Chanyeol relaxes, though staying completely still. His hand nearly reaches the top of Chanyeol’s head and Kyungsoo starts to pet him, just like Sungwoo hyung did on Roommate. Chanyeol’s eyes close at the familiar comforting feeling. 


“Aw, poor Chanyeol hyung.” He coos, as if talking to his own dog back home. “Things are better now that you’re with Kyungsoo, yeah?” 


Chanyeol’s too lost in the moment of Kyungsoo’s hand petting him that he doesn’t respond. Kyungsoo notices Minseok coming from the bathroom, and glares at him with a sense of victory. Minseok scowls in response, but really, there’s no malice at all. It’s all… friendly competition, that’s all. Yeah, that’s it.


Jongin steps out of his bedroom and notices Kyungsoo petting Chanyeol and is immediately by his side faster than he can blink (it’s like he teleported here; ah, the days of MAMA). He grabs Kyungsoo’s hand and places it on top of his own head, feeling the smooth brown locks. 


“Please?” And Jongin does that smile that melts not only the fans’ hearts, but Kyungsoo’s as well because he must admit, Jongin is pretty darn adorable. Kyungsoo can’t resist the cute smile of their second youngest in the group and complies, feeling himself smile as he sees Jongin’s eyes turn into cute moon crescents. 



This is too easy. 



 






DAY 4 — Wednesday

Kyungsoo:
Jongin
Joonmyun
Chanyeol

Minseok:
Luhan
Jongdae
Baekhyun



There’s no change in standings on the fourth day of the bet. The remaining members left on the list are Sehun, Tao, and Yixing. Earlier in the morning, Minseok told Kyungsoo that he gave up on Sehun because it’s obvious that he’s going for him. It’s weird now that Kyungsoo looks at their standings; most of K are on his side and M is on Minseok’s. Minus Baekhyun, that bastard, probably doing it on purpose to spite him. 


Three days left into the competition, but today’s a slow day. AKA It’s just too hot this entire week so they just stay in bed and probably cry as sweat gets into their eyes. Kyungsoo’s definitely winning over Tao and Sehun, though.



 





DAY 5 — Thursday

Kyungsoo:
Jongin
Joonmyun
Chanyeol
Sehun
Tao

Minseok:
Luhan
Jongdae
Baekhyun



“I honestly have no idea why you’re still trying, hyung.” Kyungsoo says mockingly as he makes dinner alongside Minseok and Chanyeol. Both Kyungsoo and Minseok are slicing up some vegetables for tonight’s gimbap, basically Korean sushi. Chanyeol’s over by the stove cooking up some meat because everyone knows that they boy’s can’t live without their meat. Take that in any way as you will.


“Just you wait, Kyungsoo yah.” It’s not really a threat, but it’s more like a warning. Kyungsoo doesn’t really know. He’s more focused on cutting the carrots more than anything else.


Minutes pass by in the kitchen as Minseok adds the vegetables to the gamjatang, which is called pork backbone soup. It’s really more for Jongin, Chanyeol, Yixing, and Jongdae. Joonmyun insisted that Kyungsoo makes it tonight just in case the two main dancers have any problems with their backs, or something along those lines. Kyungsoo didn’t pay much attention.


It was until Kyungsoo smelled something burning did he turn to Chanyeol and nearly impales him with the knife. “Park Chanyeol!” Chanyeol stands straight up and at attention. “Do not burn the meat! You’re supposed to mix it so it doesn’t burn.”


The tallest of the three nods and frantically does so, “I know, I know! I just got… a little distracted.” Kyungsoo doesn’t see the blush that’s creeping up on Chanyeol’s face and ears as he turns around to tend to his beautiful cut carrots. He goes for the pickled radish next. The rice is cool, too. What a hearty dinner this will be in the cool evening.


Kyungsoo scoffs, “Distracted by what?”


“Your —” 


“Hyung!” Chanyeol covers Minseok’s mouth with his hand, nearly causing him to spill all the wonderful greens from the pot where the soup is boiling. Kyungsoo doesn’t catch it as he thinks about servings for the entire band, wondering if he should make extras tonight.


In the living room, Jongin and Baekhyun watch with envy from the couch as Chanyeol is working with the two cute little members of their band. They huff in unison, Jongin hugging his treasured paper bag tightly in his arms. He leans his head on Baekhyun’s shoulders, and the latter leans his head on Jongin’s. They sigh.


“Chanyeol hyung is lucky.” 


“Right?!” 


They both pout out of jealousy and envy.



 






DAY 6 — Friday

Kyungsoo:
Jongin
Chanyeol
Sehun
Tao

Minseok:
Luhan
Jongdae
Joonmyun
Baekhyun



Second to last day and the score is tied once again, Joonmyun moving towards Minseok’s side. The one time Kyungsoo doesn’t agree with Joonmyun to help him is the time Minseok comes around and steals him away. Yixing is the only member that has yet to be swooned by the two, and it won’t be an easy feat, either. Yixing is too indulged with composing that he doesn’t notice the cute charms of the members. In fact, he only notices something that Luhan and Tao does that completely embarrasses themselves and he laughs like he needs medical help.



Kyungsoo and Minseok aren’t really sure how to charm Yixing into their little game. It’s still strange how none of the members seemed to notice the two’s strange behavior. Maybe they really are oblivious and just really ing love them. But, unlike Minseok, Kyungsoo is only doing this because he doesn’t want to crossdress for an entire week.



Not that he would lose or anything…



 






FINAL DAY — Saturday (Ends at 8 PM)

Kyungsoo:
Jongin
Chanyeol
Sehun
Baekhyun

Minseok:
Luhan
Jongdae
Joonmyun
Tao
Yixing



Kyungsoo lost. Minseok tricked Tao with a bribe of chocolate and designer clothes and negotiated with Yixing to help compose his new song. Baekhyun decided to switch over to Kyungsoo’s side just because Chanyeol was there. Again, little bastard he is. 


The bet promptly ended at eight o’clock sharp in the evening and Minseok unofficially announced a family meeting, but it didn’t matter since Joonmyun was on his side.


All the members shuffled into the room, plopping themselves onto the couch or on the floor, some sitting at the cool spinny seats by the kitchen. Minseok and Kyungsoo stand in the middle of the living room, right in front of the television. Kyungsoo heard Jongin whine about missing his favorite animated show on television, but no one paid mind.


“Alright! Guys, I want you all to know something that went between Kyungsoo and I.” 


Jongdae interrupts, “Are you guys dating?” The room is filled with giggles, minus from Jongin and Chanyeol.


They both seem appalled and quickly denied it. Kyungsoo sees both Chanyeol and Jongin relax and he couldn’t help but roll his eyes at them. 


“You see, Kyungsoo and I made a bet. We’re not sure if you noticed, but we’ve been keeping track of who is on our ‘side’ this entire week.”


Tao raises his hand, “Is that why you guys were being extra…” Tao debated within himself on which is the right word in Korean. “Touchy? Feely? Grabby? What’s that word?” 


“Persistent.” Sehun says, and Tao snaps his fingers. 


“Yeah!” The members applaud at the youngest’s vocabulary. It has improved greatly since predebut. 


Anyway, I want to announce the winner of our bet.” Kyungsoo felt himself melting into the floor, thankful for the cold wooden tiles to soothe the embarrassing heat and blush that’s now forming on his face. “It’s me, of course.” Minseok says with a little too much arrogance. All of the members applaud at Minseok’s victory, and Kyungsoo is now on the floor in fetal position, waiting for the worst. 


“Of course, there’s a punishment. And it’s good news for the four people on Kyungsoo’s side!” Kyungsoo never noticed that Minseok brought out the box that was underneath the bed with him. “Sehun, Chanyeol, Jongin, and Baekhyun.” The four look up at the eldest. He lifts up the lid of the box and pulls out the first piece of clothing. Kyungsoo clearly remembers the frills of the dress that is supposed to be worn on the first day.


“This,” Minseok unfolds the dress and the room aroused in laughter. “is his punishment. But there’s plenty of more clothes in here, and he’ll be wearing it for the entirety of next week, starting tomorrow!” 


Kyungsoo wishes he could become one with the ground. His power is super strength, or Earth, or whatever. It wouldn’t be such a bad idea actually—


“And he’ll also be your little toy as well. You can do whatever you want with him and he has to comply.” Kyungsoo’s eyes shoot open and immediately jumps onto his feet, looking at his hyung with disbelief. The others — minus the four on his side — are roaring with laughter and are rolling around the floor at the punishment.


Kyungsoo grabs onto Minseok’s shoulders and looks at him dead straight in the eyes, shaking him, “That wasn’t part of the bet! You said nothing about that!” A devilish grin forms on Minseok’s lips, and Kyungsoo can literally feel his soul leaving his body.


“Oh,” He looks at Kyungsoo innocently. No wonder he got the most guys on his side, it’s his eyes that do all the talking. “DId I forget that?” 


Chanyeol stands up and walks towards Kyungsoo. The other three follow and Chanyeol grabs Kyungsoo’s wrist now that his arms have basically fallen limp to his sides. He’s dragged to his shared room with Chanyeol, Sehun, and himself. The five boys enter and Jongin closes the door, shutting off the laughter that is clearly heard by Jongdae. 


He’s set onto the edge of his own bed, and he feels it dip as Chanyeol sits besides him. The other three either stand in front of him or sit on the edge of the other beds.


“W-we’re sorry, Kyungsoo hyung.” 


Kyungsoo snaps out of his daze and stares at Chanyeol. “Sorry? For what?”


Chanyeol glances over at Baekhyun. He speaks up, “We may have kinda set this up.” Kyungsoo immediately stands himself ready to pounce onto Baekhyun first, but is stopped when Chanyeol grabs his wrist and pulls him down back onto the bed. Baekhyun moved about two feet away from Kyungsoo from where he originally stood. “We didn’t know about the dressing part, though! That’s it!” 


“So you’re telling me that you asked Minseok hyung to find a way how you four can bone me??” 


“Basically, yeah.” Sehun says monotonously. About everyone’s faces has a slight blush, minus him. Those stone cold eyes stare right through Kyungsoo and he feels himself shiver, despite the summer heat.


Suddenly, Jongin launches himself out of bed and throws himself onto Kyungsoo, arms wrapping around his neck as Kyungsoo lands on his back on the bed. “Kyungsoo hyung I’m so sorry I started this oh my god forgive me hyung please!” He says in a flurry of rushed words and his voice sounds so cute like a child who did something disapproved by their mother.


Kyungsoo immediately pets the boy to calm him down, and he pulls away, eyes red as if he’s been crying in that short while. “You started it, Jongin?” A feeble nod from the younger boy. Kyungsoo sighs. “It’s okay, I forgive you.” He pushes Jongin off gently as if he’s a newborn baby. 


Kyungsoo stands up and cracks his knuckles, looking menacingly into the other three’s eyes. “As for you three…” 


Sehun stands up and walks over to Kyungsoo, the youngest’s height towering over him. A smirk of mischief is in his eyes and it’s unsettling for Kyungsoo. “Do what you want, hyung. Just know that for the entirety of next week, you’reours. You have to obey everything we saw without any objections.” Kyungsoo gulped. 


“Holy , Sehun.” Baekhyun pulls Sehun away from Kyungsoo, not really whispering, “You’re not supposed to scare the kid!” 


“I’m older than him.”


Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo, “Whatever.” 


Kyungsoo hurriedly marches towards Baekhyun, who steps farther and farther away. “Whatever my , I’m gonna whatever you once I’m finished with you Byun Baekhyun—” A large warm hand grabs his shoulder and turns him around, now trapped by long arms and a built chest.


“Shh,” Chanyeol shushes, the back of Kyungsoo’s head. “Calm down, Kyungsoo yah. Shh, it’s okay, I got ya.” Strangely, it’s relaxing. It’s comforting as well, feeling a sense of protection coming from Chanyeol. And the other three as well, seeing as how they care so much about him. Sehun too, but he just has a strange way of showing it.


Kyungsoo’s hands wrap around Chanyeol’s torso and his hands grip the loose material of his wifebeater, burying his face into Chanyeol’s chest. 


“I hate you guys.”
 



#xiuharem2k14 tbh

 

i hope you liked it! 

comment or sub or do whatever ^^

((comments are appreciated heh))