Chapter One

He's a Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChapterOne||He's Back

Update: 07/17/2014

“Hello… Mom? Hanna still isn’t arrived yet…”

Hi, my name is Kim Min Ri. Today, I am waiting my best friend from China that I never see for ten years, whose going to join University test entrance in Seoul.

"He said the plane's departure delayed due to bad weather and heavy snow. Now, he will come there sweetie  ..."

“Yea I know I know. I have nothing to do anyway...”

When I was little, I and Hanna are a best friend and she was also my neighbor. That time, she was so cute and shy. I bet, she look so sweet now.

She was a perfect child. I always felt proud of her. Beautiful, well manner and smart. She even go to Public University while I just go to Private Universities. But nonetheless, I never envy her because I am treasure our friendship so much.

“Your date ditch you isn’t it?”

“Eh?” I turned around only to find a guy leaned on the other side of the wall. He come out of the darkness only to show his disgusting smirk. I shuddered at the view.

“You seemed waiting for a long time.” He continue again. “It’s cold here, how about going somewhere together?”

I took a step back. This guy, it seems like he isn’t a good person. Of course, he just makes a move on me. But what should I do? I am afraid. I am not really like being too close to someone especially a guy. I think, it was because I am a bit anti-social person, so that skin ship and closeness isn’t my thing.

But the guy keep coming. He was hovering me with his tall body. Oh my god, and he’s so scary. What should I do? And now, he grab my hand. No. no. I don’t want to go with him. I am afraid-

A shadow come behind me. A felt an arm wrapped around my waist while the person other hand pulling the guys hand. Sensing a comfort, I turn around and clutched my hand on this person clothes.

His scent smell amazing. Honey mint and … home. I hug him tighter. Searching for protection and his heat. I am so in love with this stranger embrace. Wait… what?!

“Don’t touch… my girlfriend with your dirty hand…” what?!! Since when did I had a boyfriend?

I titled my head to see my hero. I just see his eyes because he wear hoodie. But his eyes is gleaming with angry. Wow he’s hot. I thought. He glared at the guy in front of me before suddenly, he turned to face me. Slightly, I felt really nervous. But he’s eyes never cold when he met mine. It’s full of worry and concern.

“Sorry for makes you wait me for long… baby,” oh my god. I felt goose bump when he call me like that. Oh my god, he is an angel. But … he’s still a guy. I felt like my fear come back to my sense.

“Eh?! Ah it’s no-nothing… I... D-don’t worry,” I assured him with my eyes everywhere but him. His eyes is just like me into his dark orbs. Showing me how beautiful it is. And it was my first time seeing a guy this beautiful.

“Chill… I just want to accompany her you know? It’s your fault leaving her alone… what a waste.” I turn my glance at the guy who want to harass me earlier. It seems he decided to leave with his mouth mumbling something like a curse. But I just shrugged it off. It was a good thing that he leave. But…

“Ah… that… thank you so much… for helping me,” I bowed at the stranger in front of me. The beautiful stranger who happen to be my angel. Who helped me with his hug and … what?!

I studied his face carefully. In fact, I cannot deal with most man, but why … I didn’t felt anything when I am close with him. Moreover…

I see he took of his hoodie. Eh?!

“Okay then… let’s go. You know? I immediately recognize you when I felt your presence… Riri,” Riri? The one who called me Riri was just…

“Eh?! It is … HANNA?!!” I screamed at him with my finger pointed at his face. Hanna is a … GUY?

“What? So all this time, you thought he was a girl?” My Mom chuckling while bringing a tray to our table. We just having a dinner.

“……” I didn’t talk a singl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter