Rules & Guidelines

Haengbok Roleplay ♡ ▬▬ underconstruction

 

Haengbok Roleplay.

                                                  by: chubbyriceeater & teentopx3

 


 

 

RULE # NO. 1 BE RESPECTFUL.

This is like the golden rules to ALL roleplays out there. If you can't use your common sense & be respectful to your peers, you'll be kicked out, aiight? Drama is okay though.. just not too over the top. 

RULE # NO. 2 ♡ BE ONLINE & ACTIVE.

 I know that everyone has lives outside of the internet world, so all I'm asking is for you to be online at least two- three times a week. If you have too much homework or you're just plain busy, & you know that you'll have to go on hiatus for a little while, contact me or teentopx3.

RULE # NO. 3 ♡ ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON.

It's not fair to have multiple accounts, so the artist you choose is the artist you'll be sticking with until the very end. If we find out that you have more than one account, we'll ask you nicely to deactivate it. If you don't listen to us the first time, and you end up making new accounts & we find out, you'll be kicked out. You can switch to a new character once though, but after that one time, you stick with him/ her.

RULE # NO. 4 ♡ HOW TO JOIN.

Go to the lists and see who's taken and who's available. If the idol/ ulzzang is already taken, that's an automatic rejection of your request to join as him/ her, so please make sure that they're NOT taken. Next, just comment below on who you wanna be & wait for our reply. Once accepted, create your facebook account and comment with the link. Make sure you add the admins first ( Kim Hyuna & Park Jiyeon ) and the group, and wait to be accepted. Then-- you can start adding the other members of Haengbok Roleplay. 

RULE # NO. 5 ♡ MAKE SURE YOU'RE ONLY ADDING PEOPLE THAT ARE FROM HAENGBOK ROLEPLAY.

If we see that you're constantly adding random people, we'll give you a warning. After the second warning, you'll be kicked out.

RULE # NO. 6 ♡ PUT "@Haengbok RP" IN YOUR ABOUT ME SECTION.

RULE # NO. 7 ♡ GET INVOLVED.

We have a lot to offer: We Got Married, Hidden Doors, Haengbok's Vacation Getaways, Strong Heart, Haengbok's Game Room, & more, so please get involved! We would love to see all of you participate, mingle around, & make tons of new friends!

RULE # NO. 8 ♡ REAL LIFE.

When talking in real life, please use '[[ ]]', '[ ]', or '- -'. If you're talking in Haengbok's OOC Group, though, you don't have to use those. ^-^

RULE # NO. 9 ♡ HAVE HELLA FUN.

& Finally, please please please please PLEASE.. Have fun! <33 But, make sure you follow all rules. :3

 

 


 

 

ADD THE ADMINS:

- Kim Hyuna (Admin)

- Park Jiyeon (Co-Admin)

- Kim Jonghyun (Co-Admin)

- Kim Kibum (Co-Admin)

- Song Ah Ri (Co-Admin)

 

THE GROUP:

- Haengbok Roleplay