Chapter 3

Believe Each Other

Do Kyungsoo steel sleepy but he heard alarm tone from his handphone ringing. His hand trying to find his phone without opened his eyes then he denying the alarm after he success found the phone. He thought someone put some glue on his eyes so he decide to sleep again. He almost sleeping again until he heard different tone ringing from his phone and the tone make him opened his eyes successfully. ‘Yifan Hyung !’ Kyungsoo murmured. He grab his phone as fast as he can then he found there’s one message waiting him.

 

From : My Lovely Hyung

Morning, Soo.

Wake up.. wake up..wake up…

Hmm.. I feel a little bit weird cause when you must to wake up, I must go to sleep. Hahaha. Jetlag.

 

Kyungsoo smiling after read it. It’s from Yifan. Even without he opened it he’ll know that it message from Yifan because he already change the special tone for Yifan’s message and Yifan’s call tone in his contact.  He look at his clock. It already 7.00 a.m. He smiling again then start to reply the message.

 

To : My Lovely Hyung

Night, Hyung. Kkk ~

Thank you because your message i already woke up, now. Hahaa.

Yeah.. it feels a little bit weird but it’s ok for me. How about you?

 

Then Yifan replied again.

 

From : My Lovely Hyung

Wooww.. i happy to hear that..

Because my message can make you wake up. Hahaha.

It’s ok for me too.. ^^

So, what’s your schedule now, baby?

 

Kyungsoo smile widely when read ‘baby’ in Yifan’s messages. His heart beats so fast. He miss it’s nickname. Actually he miss when Yifan’s called him as ‘baby’.

 

To : My Lovely Hyung

You should sent morning message for me everyday to wake me up, but it much better if you woke me up by morning call.. Kkk ~~

I have press conference about my first drama today. Oh God, I’m so nervous, hyung. What should I do??

 

Then..

 

From : My Lovely Hyung

It would be nice if we have morning call everyday, but our different time is our obstacle. Do you know what I means??

Woooowww… I’m so proud of you, Soo.. Don’t be nervous. You’re great actor !. Be confident and do it all the best and don’t forget about something, I’m here always praying for you. Fighting !! ^^

When your schedule started, btw?

 

Then..

 

To : My Lovely Hyung

Yeah, I know what you means, hyung. I understand… ^^

How long you will stay in there, hyung?

It will start from 2.00 p.m. Thank you very much, Fan hyung. Your support and your pray meant too much for me. Thank you…

Btw, when you’ll go to sleep? you not sleepy yet?

 

Then..

 

From : My Lovely Hyung

Thank you for understand me, Soo. ^^

Until the shooting finished but I don’t know when it’ll be end. Hahaha.

Do the best, actor Do Kyungsoo !! ^^

I already laying on my bed. Maybe I’ll go to my dreamland soon..ahaha.

 

Then..

 

To : My Lovely Hyung

Do the best too, actor Wu Yifan !!^^

Go to sleep as fast as you can, hyung. I want to take bath first then ready to prepare a meal for members.

Good night, Hyung. Sleep tight. ^^

 

Then..

 

From : My Lovely Hyung

Morning, Soo. Kkk~

Comes to my dream, Soo.. because I miss you.

 

Deg ! His heart beats more faster than before. Kyungsoo blushing.

“I miss you, too” he says softly.

“Pardon?” Kai slightly shock. Kyungsoo raise his head and found Kai looked at him. Kyungsoo feels so shy.

“Oh, Kai.. you already get up..” he tried to speaks naturally. Trying to hide his shy.

“hmm… yeah. But you make me shock, Hyung. You say ‘I miss you’ when I wake up. Ahahaha” Kai . Kyungsoo’s face turn to red. He hope Kai dont notice it.

“Ahhhaahaha…” Kyungsoo laughing awkward.

“Hmm… my mom texted me. She said that she missed me that’s why I say ‘I Miss You’ because I was writo a message to replied it. It’s for my mom. I thought no one can’t hear that but I’m wrong. Hahaha.” Kyungsoo lied. Kai frowning while get off from his bed.

“Seriously, hyung?” Kai tried to find the truth. Kyungsoo nod confused.

“Hahaha.. it’s ok if the person who texted you is your mother. I miss my mother suddenly.”

“You better text or call her, Kai.”

“Yeah, i already thought about that. I think I’ll call her after take a bath.”

“Good ..” said Kyungsoo then he started to replied Yifan message. Kai take his towel and then going to bathroom, but before he left from his room. He said something to Kyungsoo.

“Hyung..” Kai calling him when he reach the door. He turn his body to Kyungsoo. He stand on there for a while.

“Hmm..?” Kyungsoo raise his head and looked at Kai who stand near the door.

“You must move on from him as soon as possible..”

“Who’s him?” Kyungsoo pretend don’t know about it. To be honest Kyungsoo shocked because Kai spoke like that immediately.

“Someone who left us” Kyungsoo more shocked when heard the answer.

“W…w..why? I mean why I must move on from him?” Kyungsoo trembling and almost crying, but he holding his tears.

“because you deserve happy with someone else..” Kai said with sad face. Kyungsoo still trying to hold his tears.

“Why you suddenly speaks about that?”

“I don’t know, I just wanna say about it”

“Thank you for your caring, Kai” Kyungsoo tried to spoke as usual.

“My Plasure, Hyung” Kai leaving Kyungsoo alone in their room.

Yifan Hyung, I need you’ Kyungsoo said that in his heart and his tears start falling from his eyes.

 

 

 

 

Ahh.. finally i have a time to update this story.

Hope you like it.

Thank you for all readers, subbers..thank you for comments and votes.. *bow*

Btw, did you all have instagram's acc? if yes please follow my instagram's acc @kriskyungsooexo .

Thanks before... ^^