Missing

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOONE POV 

Few days later, ChaeSun kept receiving treats letters. The unknown attackers were after their money. She was scare to tell anyone about the letters because, if anyone finds out things could get worse and Minyoung could be the victim. However, ChaeSun father bank account was zero. She had to work part time to pay utilities and food. She struggle, but always put a smile on her face to her friends. Mr.Dong visit her once in a while and to help Minyoung with her homework.

One afternoon Minyoung stay at her friend’s home while ChaeSun was working. On that day the shift ended late and ChaeSun lost the last bus and decided to walk home. It was 20 minute walk back home and on her way she could go pick up Minyoung. She took the shortcut to get there in 10 minutes maximum, but heard someone behind her. A lot went through her mind like the last time she was attack and Mr.Dong was there to save her on time. She decided to speed her pace and her phone rang. It was Jungkook and she felt relief maybe if he was close by he can come over. She knew he always came home around 11pm.

“Why do you sound scare? Where are you?” he ask because he could barely hear ChaeSun voice, but before she could answer the phone was snatched out of her hands and she yelled.

Jungkook keep on yelling her name and decided to run to look for her thankfully his phone had an app that could track any cellphone. He found the location and run hoping to get there on time. On his way Youngbae was coming out from the store with Jiyong with some beer and snacks. Jungkook was running too fast he end up bumping into Youngbae. Both fell on the floor.

“Wow!slow down kid” Jiyong said and Jungkook move off Youngbae and Jiyong help him on his feet.

Jungkook noticed his idol help him, but he had no time to react. He had to get you before it was too late. Youngbae realize who it was and thought he was in trouble running away from someone.

“What you did?Are you running away from loan sharks?” he look at the agitated Jungkook, who had a hard time to talk because he was out of breath. The only think he said was “Danger ChaeSun”

“What!?wait….how you know?What happened?” Youngbae got worried and Jiyong took Jungkook phone and saw the location and the phone was moving to dif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter