CH.2

You're my perfect match ❤️

"Here." I set down the documents on Ji-ae's desk. It literally took me about 4 hours to finish all of these documents. Good thing that the guys helped me, though they did joke about all of the questions on the documents. 

It had questions such as to, what do you like in a girl? What do you want in a girl. Fair, skinny, ugly, tall, brown-hair, short hair... all sorts of questions. It's as if they're trying to make a robot girlfriend for me, like in the one movie Suho hyung watched. 

"You finished them?" She asked, surprised. What was with that look? I finished them all and returned them today like she wanted me to.

"Why are you so surprised?" I asked as she shook her head. 

"It's nothing... well, it's just that usually my clients will return the documents in two or three days." She said as she put the documents in a folder. 

"Well I'm not like other clients." I told her as I looked away. Diverting my look, I then looked at the pictures on her desk. She had loads of them. 

One of the pictures was of her and those three girls from the first day. The girls in the hotel. Yoora lady, Blue Blouse, and Buttons. I knew the last two of the girls names but... I'll just call them as that for now. 

There was another picture. It seeked my attention the most, it was of her smiling happily with paint all over her. She looked like a total clutz, but really cute and childish, especially with that smile on her face. 

The next picture was.... of her and a bunch of guys... well not a bunch, but about 3-5 guys. They were around her, while she was in the middle. Wow... I guess she is a fox. 

The next one was a picture of her and guy. The guy had one arm around her and he was pinching her cheek, while she was smiling and trying to poke the guy on the side. From another person's perspective, it seems like it was her boyfriend. 

"Alright..." Ji-ae said, as she looked over to me. "I've entered all of your information in the computer. In a week or so, I'll have a date for you.. so I guess I'll see you next week?" 

"Sure.. next week." I said as I stood up from my chair. 

"Bye, Mr. Byun." She said while smiling. 

"Bye." I said before picking up my bag and walking towards the doors. Reaching for the doorknob, it soon twisted by itself; then the door was opened.

In the doorway was a tall male figure. He was handsome... He was tall, lean, his face was just... straight out handsome and his aura was really... manly. 

"Oh... I'm sorry." He said with his deep voice, a voice that can rival Chanyeol's, while moving out of the way. 

Rolling my eyes a bit, I walked out. As soon as the man stepped in the office, Ji-ae's cheerful voice was heard. 

"Oh! Taejun!" She yelled happily before the doors had closed fully on me. 

Oh... so he's Taejun? The so called "most beloved childhood bestfriend." not mention, her precious friend's man whom she supposedly stole.. Well this isnt any of my business...

TWO DAYS LATER

"Okay mom.. I'm getting it right now." I groaned as I got out of bed. "Grandpa wants what? A back-scratcher? I thought he already had one!" 

"No mom... I didn't get a girlfriend yet...." I walked out of the bathroom after brushing and washing my face. 

"Yes, I did go.. I did" I rolled my eyes as I walked out the doors and towards my car. "No, she didn't. She didn't set up a date yet mom!" 

"Okay... Mom. I'll see you in a bit." I hanged up the phone as I stopped at the stop light that was currently red. Sighing, I took a quick look at the time. 9:20am. 

Oh lord.. My mom woke me up this early? This early just to buy groceries for her, and for me.... But this could wait! 

Yawning, I then looked up at the stoplight. Finally. It as green. 

Just as I set my car to drive, an Old lady walked towards the streets and onto the crosswalk. Did she not know that it was already to late? As she passed my car, I then waited a few more minutes to finally drive, but I then was stopped once again. 

It was a girl. a girl ran infront of my car... Groaning once again, I stuck my head out to yell at her. As soon as my head was out the window, my eyes widen in shock. 

Apparently the girl ran to save the old woman from getting hit by the non-patient driver besides me.

Sighing, I then leaned backed and waited for the old woman to pass again. Looking at the two walk in front of my car, slowly, my eyes widen.  

Wait... I must’ve been seeing things.

The girl who ran in front of my car was Kang Ji-ae! My match-maker Kang freaking Ji-ae.! This couldn’t be happening! Who does she think she is?! Superwoman?! Running towards the street like that to save that old woman?!

Watching them I then noticed how her lips were moving, yet she was still smiling. Seems as if she was telling the old lady words of comforts..

But Seriously... Out of any girl in the whole universe, the one that had run in front of my car had to be her. Had to be her... What if she got hurt by the cars passing by? What if I had ran her over ? Wasn't she afraid? Well clearly not. But... At least she was brave enough, and kind enough to risk her life for that old women.

Kang Ji-ae.. She's a strange woman.

As soon as they reached the sidewalk, my lips curled up into a small smile and I finally drove off.

"Okay.. Backscratcher for grandpa... I got the groceries... What else?" I muttered as I looked down at th list on my phone. Apparently my mom didn't trust me with choosing out my own groceries so she sent me a text.

Who would've thought that mom knew how to text?

Once I finished picking out everything I need, I head out to the cash register, and let me tell you... It was horrible.

The customer's child, in front of me, wouldn't stop crying. It seriously was annoying. The mother didn't even do anything and let that poor child cry to it's content.

Seriously... It's around 10am ! Can't that child shut-up? It's giving me a headache.

Just as I opened my mouth to talk to wailing child's mother, the child had stopped crying.

"There there... Here you go." Said a small voice. Tilting my head, I saw the first customer in line smile down at the child. Seems like she gave that kid a lollipop.

"Don't cry..." The first customer smiled as she pinched the child's cheek softly. Smiling at her attics, I then focused on to her face. If she has a nice voice, then she must have a pretty face....

Looking at the first costumer, my eyes widen and my mouth hanged open. You got to be kidding me! The first customer is... Kang freaking Ji-ae!

What is she? Seriously?! First this morning she was acting like a super hero, saving that old grandma, and now buying a kid a lollipop out of her own money?! A child whom she has no connections with... Well, at least she did a good job shutting him up though.

As I watched her, she then looked over to me and smiled. Eyes widening again, I turned my head and started panicking mentally.

'She didn't see me right?' I thought as I peeked another look at her. 'Of course she had.. she looked directly at me and smiled! Smiled! Okay.. she's leaving. She's leaving! Finally!'

Once she had officially left, relief washed over me. I don't know why, but I didn't want her to see me. Or like this at least! I was in sweats and a muscle shirt, not to mention my hair..... I didnt even comb it! If she had seen me, then.. wait, why am I so worked up over her seeing me like this? It's not like I want her to court me right?

Shaking my head from that thought, I then waited patiently for my turn at the cash register.

-----------

"Here." I said grumply as I set down the bags on the kitchen counter. 

"Thank you my son!" My mom said happily as she ran over to me to check if I had bought everything she needed.

"Where's my back stratcher?" My grandpa yelled as he walked in the kitchen. Grabbing the backstratcher, I gave it to him as he smiled in delight. "Ahh... this is it alright." he smiled and walked out of the kitchen stratching his back. 

"Why'd you need all these things anyways?" I asked my mother as she continued to look over to the groceries. 

"Because... you're sister-in-law was craving some food and we didn't buy groceries yesterday" She said calmly as I gave her a blank stare.

"Couldn't you had ask hyung to buy it? It's his wife anyways" I groaned as mother hit me lightly on the hand.

"Hey! Your brother is busy with work, he doesn't have time for this" 

"Yes, he does mom. His wife is pregnate. It's his responsibility." I rolled my eyes as my mother shook her head.

"You wouldn't know anything" She said as she grabbed a few groceries and put them in the fridge 

"Of course I don't. My wife isn't pregnate... well I don't have a wife either!" I yelled as I helped her. 

"You will soon." 

"And if I do have a wife one day, then does that mean Hyung can buy our groceries?" I questioned as my mother gave a dissapointed look. 

"Baekhyun-ah~" 

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." I put the gallon of juice in the fridge. 

"By the way... did you go to the match-making business?" She questioned as I sighed. 

"I did.... I told you this already." 

"And do you have a date ready? are you going to get married?" Her eyes twinkled with hope. 

"Mom.. You know... Most mothers would be devasted to have their sons married so soon." 

"Well I'm not like most mothers." She winked as I rolled my eyes. "Besides, all these years, I only had you two... Having a daughter was my dream.... and-"

"Mom.. You already have a daughter. Sister-in-law." I grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it. "So why would you want another one?" 

"Two sons and Two lovely daughters. It's a dream come true" She sighed happily as I pouted 

"Well aren't I lovely too?" 

"Of course you are, my baby~" She cooed and pinched my cheeks 

"Mom~ I'm not a baby!" 

"You indeed are a baby~ You're my baby~ Forever my baby~" She said as I smiled happily and shook my head at her antics. "So... If you don't have a girlfriend, do you atleast have someone in mind to be your girlfriend?" 

'Someone in mind?' I thought as Kang Ji-ae came to mind. Smiling unknowingly, I thought of things she had done this morning. She seriously is a strange woman. Becoming wonderwoman to saving that old grandma, and being a kind lady by shutting that kid up and giving him a lollipop. She is a strange strange strange woman. 

"You have one?!" My mother yelled as got out my daze and looked at her. 

"Have what?"

"Have a girl in mind?!" She smiled as I shook my head. 

"No" I took another bite out of my apple while she pointed a finger at me.

"Don't lie to me, Byun Baekhyun. I'm your mother!" She yelled as I shook my head. "Then what was with that smile?!" 

"What smile?"

"When I asked you, you started smiling out of nowhere. A girl definitely popped in your head." She narrowed her eyes as Kang Ji-ae came to mind once again. Wait... It possibly couldn't be... 

I couldn't be smiling when I thought of her right?! 

"Aha! That face! You did think of a girl didn't you!" She yelled once again as I smiled and rolled my eyes. 

"Fine... Maybe I did." I sat on the kitchen counter as my mother squealed happily and started screaming. 

"BAEKHYUN'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND! BAEKHYUN'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" She yelled as everyone in the household came into the kitchen with surprised and happy faces. 

"Baekhyun's got a girlfriend?!" They yelled in surprised as my grandpa laughed happily. 

"Took you long enough!" He pointed with his backstratcher as I sighed and shook my head at my loud family. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for not updating for soo long! I hope you guy enjoyed this. I'll try to update as fast as I can! Please please wait! And I'm sorry for writing like two, three oneshots instead of updating this! I promise! I'll try to update this regularly! WE ARE ONE ! EXO Saranghaja ! Hope you enjoyed and please do comment what you think bout this story as well ! Thankyou! - Nikee Vuee