Chapter 2: Revenge Time!

Snow Fall [HIATUS]

       

         It was recess time and Yoona was still asking Yuri so many questions regarding Nichkhun's matter. But Yuri, as always, cursed him and hates him for being a jerk. For having so many fans.

"If I meet him again, I will kick his off!" said Yuri in an angry tone while taking another bite of her sandwiches harshly. Yoona just nodded and looked at Yuri.

"Wait. You--you wanted to meet him? Again?" asked Yoona with her eyebrows upwards. Yuri was startled. She quickly push lightly Yoona's head. Yoona pouted while Yuri was still very angry at Nichkhun.

"Yah! Why do you push my head?! You are the one that said wanted to meet Nichkhun!" yelled Yoona in her sweet voice, still  rubbing gently her head. Yuri, who is sitting beside her, lock her arms around Yoona and mouthed 'sorry'. But a second after that, she started being unsatisfied again at Nichkhun.

"Yuri-unnie!~" pouted Yoona at Yuri's unchanged behaviour. Yoona know that Yuri can change her mood in a second. World's Breaking Record for having such a fast moodswings. Yoona was pouted while munching her food while Yuri drinks her yogurt, not feeling hungry at the moment. 

"That jerk!"said Yuri with her burning eyes. In a second, both of them heard a crowd of girls screaming and whispering when someone enters the school's cafe. Yoona quickly stand up to look who's coming. Yuri was staring at Yoona and she shook away. Yoona never change. She always satisfied her curiosity.

"Yah Yul! It's that Khun-guy." said Yoona, still looking at the crowd. Yuri pulled Yoona's hand and make her bestfriend sit down. The crowd getting nearer and nearer. Yuri covered her ears with both of her hands while Yoona didn't even bothered about the noise. She just continue eating her food. Yuri heard the crowd suddenly becoming gradually silent. Yoona elbowed her and mouthed "he's here" without looking behind. Yuri quickly get up with her yogurt in her hands.

"Oops! Sorry." apologized Yuri with a fake sympathy, looking at Nichkhun's school uniform that is drenched with her yogurt. A fan-girl hands on a handkerchief to Nichkhun while another girl push Yuri off. Yuri gave a death stare to the girl before stepping on her foot and push her harshly until the girl fell on the ground. 

"You. Don't. ever. interfere." warned Yuri before the girl stand up. Nichkhun, who was wiping his shirt with the given handkerchief, took a step closer to Yuri. Without anyone notice, Yuri took Yoona's carbonate drinks before splitting it at Nichkhun's shirt. Again. She clenched the can and throw it at Nichkhun with a smirk planted on her face. She walked away between the crowd. Boys are impressed with Yuri's action but girls find it irritating since she annoyed Nichkhun. Victoria, Nichkhun's fan girl who is recently pushed by Yuri snatch a sandwich from a student, wanted to throw it at Yuri. Yuri, who is quick-responded, turned behind and gave a death stare to everyone who is looking at her.

"Don't ever one of you dare to throw food at me. Or I will punch you right in your face!" yelled Yuri before went out and dissapear from they sight. Victoria was burning inside, throwing the food at the floor before she walk off with her best friends, Krystal and Gyuri. 

Nichkhun took of his school's jacket and give it to Wooyoung, his bestfriend. He also took off his shirt, revealing his sleeveless white inner shirt. Girls were blushing and screaming. Nichkhun walked away, heading to the men toilet. At the door of the toilet, Nichkhun sliped and fell on the floor. The cleaning lady, who is wearing hat bowed many times with apologize. Nichkhun quickly get up with his pants wet due to the watery floor. Wooyoung was laughing hard.

"Yah! Ajumma! Why didn't you put a sign?" asked Nichkhun while taking a look at his back pants. The cleaning lady throw  the mop away, startling Nichkhun. The lady took off her hat, revealing a black silky hair and a tanned-skin pretty face. Nichkhun was shock. He couldn't take his eyes off.

"Serves you right!" said Yuri. She purposely kick the bucket full of dirty water to the floor, right at Nichkhun's shoes. Yuri was giggling. To Nichkhun, it's more like an evil laugh. Yuri took off the blue and oversized worker's shirt and put it away. Yuri walked away, followed by Yoona behind her. Before Yoona go, she stopped in front of Nichkhun.

PANG!

Nichkhun just received a slap. A very hard slap from a very beautiful girl. Nichkhun was becoming a laughing stock to Wooyoung. Yoona switch her glare to Wooyoung, making him to stop laugh. Yoona stomped on Wooyoung's foot hard, making him to yell in silence. After a minute, both of Yoona and Yuri's presence dissapear at their sight. Today, Nichkhun, a greatest playboy ever born just being played by girls. 

"That tanned-skin girl! Ouch.." said Nichkhun while rubbing his back that hurt due to the fall.


A/N: Do drop your comments and subscribe too!

update on 29 Dec 2011, 7.17PM

SPECIAL THANKS:

HANNIE89 at STARRY TWIZZLERS REQUEST SHOP

for the fabulous poster. I can't stop loving it!