Chapter 1: A New Student?

Snow Fall [HIATUS]

      Yuri took a bath and wore her school uniform. She put her brand new lotion recommended by her sister, Jiyeon, all over her hands and legs. Then, she take a look at the bed. Jiyeon and Gyuri were still in the dreamland. Since they go to the same school and shares the same bedroom with Kahee-unnie, she need to take responsibility to their sister.

"Yah! wake up!" shouted Yuri, pulling their legs. Jiyeon was already opening her heavy eyes but Gyuri? She is known for her sleepy-headed. Yuri throw a pillow lightly to Jiyeon and makes her go take a bath. 

"Now, one more left..." sigh Yuri while looking at Gyuri that still refused to wake up. Yuri crossed her arms, thinking what to do to wake Gyuri up. The clock in their bedroom shows 7.20am and they left just 40 minutes to make it there.

"Gyuri-ah! I just broke your eye liner pencil!" shouted Yuri while making a fake worried face. Gyuri quickly opened her eyes straight up her body. She turned to Yuri and quickly grab her eye liner harshly.

"Yah! This is my favourite eye liner!" shouted Gyuri while holding it tightly and put it right at her chest. Yuri just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Did I just broke the eye liner?...or your heart?" asked Yuri, with a smirk. Gyuri just clenching her teeth and stomp out of the bedroom with and angry face. Yuri shook her head and saw Jiyeon just going out of the toilet, looking confused.

"You've been standing there for years, Jiyeon-ah. Go wear you clothes." said Yuri while taking her bag and went to the kitchen. Jiyeon was still standing there, frozen and speechless.

"I thought I was standing here for a minute. Ah..whatever....hmm...What happened to Gyuri-unnie?" mumbled Jiyeon alone while putting her clothes on. She put some powder on her face and blusher on her cheeks. When Jiyeon was about to go to the kitchen, she saw Gyuri just finished bathing.

"Yah, you better hurry. You know it take years for us to wait for you finished make up" said Jiyeon, continue walking to the kitchen. Gyuri just let out an angry sigh and continue to go to their bedroom to put some make up.

     Yuri looked at her wrist-watch. It was 7.40am and Gyuri still locked in the bedroom, admiring her beauty. Yuri and Jiyeon were waiting outside. Yuri stomped to the bedroom and knocked hardly.

"Yah! Gyuri-ah! What takes you so long?! Palli!" yelled Yuri. Taecyeon, her brother saw it and walked towards Yuri. Yuri was startled when Taecyeon put his right arm on Yuri's shoulder.

"Ah..Taec-oppa. Have you eaten breakfast?" asked Yuri, sounds a little caring. Taecyeon just nodded and crossed his arms. He looked at their bedroom's door and mouthed "why?". Yuri just pushed her brother to his bedroom, don't want to involved Taecyeon in her 'debate' with Gyuri. Taecyeon just shook his head and went somewhere else.

"Gyuri-ah, we go first okay!" shouted Yuri annoyingly while locking arms with Jiyeon to the school. 


       As soon as they arrived at the school's gate, both of them saw crowd of students surround a car. Jiyeon pulled Yuri's hand to see what's going on but Yuri, as usual, refused to take a look. Jiyeon just leave Yuri and went to the crowd. Yuri who seems a little annoyed decided to go to the toilet. 

      As she walks at the corner of the building, a guy runs into her. She fall to the ground and her elbow bleed. The guy who knocks into her just continue to run away. As soon as she stand up, a bunch of girls runs towards her. Once again, she fall on her . 

"Ouch!" she yelled out of her pain. But the girls just ignored her and continue running. She stand up and stomped to the toilet at the right corner. She barged in and harshly throw her bag to the side of the sink. She looks at her reflection at the mirror and cursed the people who knocked into her.

"Damn es! Is saying sorry too hard?! Aish!" yelled Yuri. She bend down and washed her face. Once she looked at the mirror, she saw a guy with crossing arms behind her. Her eyes was about to popped out. Yuri pinch her cheeks and felt hurt. She slaps her other cheeks to make sure what she saw is false.

"Ouch. It's hurt! That's mean it is true?.......What?.........TRUE?!" yelled Yuri. She quickly turned around and shocked with what she saw. A guy in a girl toilet! was wide opened due to the shock. 

"I know I'm good-looking but please close the mouth of yours." said the guy. She quickly closed and looked away. 

"What do you say earlier?" asked the guy with a serious expression stuck on his face.

"Who are you to know?" said Yuri. Then she remembered something resembles the guy. "Oh! You're the ill-mannered guy who knock with me earlier." 

"What? ill-mannered?!" said the guy with a little high voice. Yuri just laugh evilly and crossed her arms.

"I don't know who you are and I don't even want to know you. But because of your ill-mannered behaviour and your fans, I tripped over many times!" yelled Yuri with unsatisfied expression.

"Serves you right!" smirked the guy. Yuri was about to punch the ill-mannered guy but someone enters. Yuri was startled when she saw another random guy enters in. She looked around and recognized the toilet is a male toilet! Yuri harshly took her bag and purposely hit the shoulder of the random guy to go out of the toilet. 

Once Yuri is out, she quickly ran to her class with a embarrased face and a blushing cheeks. "Aish! Why can't I realise it's a men's toilet?" said Yuri, talking to herself.

While in the toilet, the random guy, Dongwoon was clueless and went to the sink to wash his dirty school coat spilled with a little amount of coffee. Nichkhun, who was a little pissed get out from the toilet. He straightly went to his class.  

Before he go to his class, Nichkhun stopped at the annoying girl's class which is beside his class. Once he went in, most random girls was silently screaming over his presence and some of them was applying make up which makes Yuri irritated. "Is he deserves to be treated like that?" mumbled Yuri alone while looking annoyingly at him. She looked outside since she sit beside windows. 

Then, Yoona who sit beside her pushed Yuri a little bit. Yuri turned to her bestfriend and saw most of the students in the class was looking at her. Why?

"You, the tanned carzy one, you gonna get it!" said Nichkhun while leaning on the class's door. Yuri rolled her eyes and smirked while mouthed "try me" with an evil expression. Nichkhun went off to his class. Yoona quickly turned to Yuri with a questionaire eyes.

"What's really happened between the two of you?" asked Yoona with a confused face. Yuri just smirked and promised Yoona to tell her later.

"I need a plan. A plan to knock him down!" said Yuri while clenching her fists.


A big thanks to MILKTEA 2ND POSTER SHOP for the great and fabulous poster!

A/N: Sorry for not updating! Anyway, please comment and subscribe!

updated on 8 Nov 2011, 7.27PM (GMT+8)