Epilogue: Another One

Bless You (Khunfany Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is the shortest thing I've ever written, but I'm glad it's just done~ It's super corny and I hope you can endure it! 

I apologize. It's not really my best, but I just really needed to finish this story. Maybe one day, I'll redeem myself with a revision of this chapter, or by writing a better Khunfany story :3

Enjoy :D

--

No One’s PoV:

It was their seventh and final day of vacation. After the happening at Little Tokyo, Tiffany’s yelling garnered attention and some fans found her and Nichkhun. They thought it would be something harmless until pictures were being taken. Nickhun paid the waitress for the tea. Since they barely drank any of it, the lady persisted that they take the rest home. They pestered her that they needed to leave as soon as possible, but the lady pestered back. Long, story short, within 10 minutes, the tea house was filled with Hottests and Sones. The next you know, the couple hid in the back room and within minutes, the lady sent them off to the back exit with their tea in a metal canister and directions out of Little Tokyo.

Tiffany and Nichkhun went straight back to the hotel. They felt a mixture of exhilaration and fear, but it a story they couldn’t wait to tell their members.

On a sad note for them, they didn’t get to go to all the touristic places they planned on going to, but to Nichkhun’s dismay, they visited his old badminton court. They even visited Tiffany’s old high school and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter