Trouble in Little Tokyo

Bless You (Khunfany Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As predicted, Little Tokyo wasn’t as crowded as they expected. Well, yes it was filled with tourists, but it wasn’t as crowded as the streets of Hollywood or the lines at Disneyland.

It wasn’t windy, but there was still a slight breeze. Even though Tiffany took the medication she bought at the pharmacy across their hotel, she was still sneezing like crazy.

Nichkhun tried to ignore it and appreciated their company together. They were trying all kinds of food from every other vendor. Tiffany sometimes went in her own little world and looked through the cultural souvenirs that she could possibly bring home to the girls. Nichkhun felt a bit guilty because he didn’t want to think of his 2PM brothers. He knows they would’ve been unappreciative and probably throw it out. That’s how it always went.

“How do you think this looks?” Tiffany stepped out wearing a Keroro hoodie.

Nichkhun smiled at his cute girlfriend. “Are you going to buy that for Seohyun?”

“I was thinking so.” She smiled. Nichkhun could imagine the eyesmile she was putting on underneath her sunglasses.

“You should get it.” He smiled back. He kept looking around. Minutes later, he spotted something else that would make Tiffany happy. Well, Tiffany’s best friend. “Hey,” he held up a rather large stuffed animal, “look what I found.”

Tiffany’s mouth gaped open and the sight of the Peas in a Pod. “I have to get it.”

He gave her a ‘you-are-crazy’ look. “It’s 20 dollars.” Nichkhun tried to reel her back into some sanity. “Will it even fit in the luggage?”

“But it’s for Taeyeon.” Tiffany pouted. “I don’t care. I’m getting it.” She said while caressing it. “I’ll have it as a carry-on.”

Nichkhun chuckled. He kept looking around for other stuff that the girls would like. He wanted to gain their trust, even though it just sounded like bribery. “Why don’t you look for something that the boys would like?” Tiffany said, holding his hand and looking around. To both their surprise, they found a little Okcat. “You should buy this~”

He smiled at his girlfriend. He thought it would make a funny joke, but he knew it would be cast aside. “He wouldn’t like it. The 2PM boys just want girls and food.”

Tiffany smiled. “You could always get them clothes.”

“Maybe I will. If we get to Rodeo or Beverly Hills, I’ll think about it.” Nichkhun truthfully said.

An awkward pause grew be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter