Packing

Let's Have A Vacation

“Hubby~”, Dara whined at Jiyong cold face.

“No more chocolate, Dara!”, he said sternly as stuffing things inside their valises.

“Why?! I want my chocolate! I cannot live without them, Jiyong”, she whined again, this time hugging his waist for more effect.

He suddenly chuckled at her childish episode.

“No more, you already packed a valise of chocolate. Besides, it’s not your period so do not offense me”.

Her eyes went wide at his remark.

“Yah!”.

“It’s true, you cannot fool me, you know”, he shrugged and moved over the room to get her undies packed. She still clung to him while draping her hands tighter.

 “Who knows, I was stress and my period comes late”.

“I know”, he turned around and pinched her nose. “This or this?”. He picked her two up and let her choose.

“Don’t care, you will just take it off anyway”.

He laughed.

“Now tell me, why do you try to fool my junior Jiyong by those bunch of chocolate and talk like that at the same time?”. Jiyong looked at her amusedly.

“Seducing you?”, she blinked tauntingly and laughed at his face.

“It works”.

Then, it’s her turned to laughed more and left his side.

“This packing stuff is boring so I just want to annoy you a little”.

“I know”, he glared playfully.

“We can go there without packing anything, you know! It’s not like you will rent a resort with people in”, she lied down and thrashed her hands around, showing her boredom.

“And it’s not like you will come to help me either”.

“Yep”, she just grinned and started putting food in while watching him packing alone.

“Tsk, such a supporting girlfriend”, he shake his head and chuckled at her

 

And yes, it’s their unfair love and she loves every bit of it, keke.