Intruder

I Choose You, Anyways.

Still stuck in that moment, when Sehun and Hayoung almost kissed--- meanwhile Junhong and Jungkook still peeked from behind the wall nearby. 
"Kiss?" Junhong smiled mischievously. 
Jungkook stares at him confusedly, "What?". 
"Yah, come here." Junhong waved his hand, as he whispered something to him.
Jungkook grinned, "Genius,". 
Junhong smirked, "Wait for the right time,". Jungkook nods intensely and then peeks out again. 
After a few seconds they watch Sehun and Hayoung's (almost) kissing scene, Junhong snorted. "Close enough?" Jungkook asked as he looked up at Junhong. "Yes," Junhong smirked. "Now."

"LEE SEONGSAENIM~" Junhong yelled towards them, and then runs away. "Damn it, Choi Junhong. Pfft--" Jungkook followed from behind, tries to hold his laughter. Sehun and Hayoung were shocked when Junhong yelled. They thought Lee Seongsaenim was there, so they turned away and stepped backward. 
Hayoung looks around confusedly. "I thought there was--"
"There was who?" Sehun responded as he stares at her sceptically.
"Ah, nevermind. I though Lee seongsaenim was here--" Hayoung shook her head and then smiles at him.
"Don't be nervous in front of your boyfriend," Sehun chuckled, and then takes Hayoung's hand. "Let's go home."
 


Meanwhile Jungkook and Junhong ran towards their class, burst their laugh out loud. 
"Choi Zelo," Jungkook called, "You're jjang."
Junhong laughed, "I know I am." 
"I'm so proud of you," Jungkook still laughed and then he pats Junhong's shoulder. Junhong laughs complacently, "I'm so proud of myself, too."
"Choi Junhong, Jeon Jungkook!"
Junhong and Jungkook suddenly stopped laughing. "Oh, ." Jungkook whispered when Lee seongsaenim stood up right in front of the class door. "What are you doing?" she asked. Junhong glanced at Jungkook, so does Jungkook. 
"You say it," Jungkook whispered at Junhong as he snugs him.
"Aish," Junhong hissed, "You first."
Jungkook rolls his eyes, "You told me to do it,"
"Do what?" Junhong raised a brow, "Okay, I'll say it."
Lee seongsaenim stares at them as she waits for their responses. Junhong glanced at Jungkook, and then coughed. "Today I planned to go to Jungkook's house, but unfortunately, there are nobody in his house, so do in my house. So I decided to wait in the school with him, because school is the most safest place after my own home," Junhong convinced the teacher although he's lying.
"Unless if the teacher bites you," Jungkook whispered. 
"Uhm," Junhong pretended like he was gonna cough when actually he just stifled a laugh. 
Jungkook chuckled slowly, "I know you held your laughter."
Junhong flashed a smile. "You ." he whispered. 
"At least I didn't ruin someone's first kiss---" Jungkook glanced at him mischievously. "It was exciting,"
"Because I'm a badman." Junhong said jokingly.
"Yes, both of you are badmen." the teacher hissed when those two boys are joking around when the teacher is in front of them.
"I'm sorry," Junhong bowed, followed by Jungkook. 
"Now go home," the teacher pointed her head towards the door.
Jungkook and Junhong quickly run out from the class, towards the school gate. "I take my words back," Junhong said. "What words?" Jungkook stared at him confusedly. "I said school was the most safest place after my own house," he raised his brows. Jungkook chuckled, "But the teacher freaks me out,". 
Junhong chuckled, and then stopped when he saw something, "Whoa, whoa-"
"What--- oh, whoa." Jungkook surprised. "You're not gonna ruin it again, aren't you?" 
Junhong raises a brow, "I hope so," then he smirked. 
"You better not--" Jungkook held Junhong's body.
"Yah, why?" Junhong frowned, and then glances at Hayoung and Sehun who stand in front of the school gate. 
Jungkook nudges Junhong, "A seongsaenim is on his way,". 
Junhong turns ahead, and then grinned, "Good timing."
Luckily, Sehun realizes that a seongsaenim is on his way to the school gate, so he quickly walks away from Hayoung. Junhong saw it and he snorted, "Nice try,"