First Sight

I Choose You, Anyways.

"Wow," 
Junhong looks around the new school, and then enters the school gate. Walks through the classes while he's trying to find his new class. "Oh, here it is." Junhong whispered to himself, and then enters the class which has a 'Class 1-2' board putted on the top of the class door. 
"Junhong-a!" someone called him. Junhong turns around, "Jeon Jungkook!". 
Jeon Jungkook is Junhong's friend since middle school. "I thought you were in the other school," Jungkook said as he hi-fived Junhong. Junhong shakes his head, and then throws his bag on the seat behind Jungkook's seat.  "Children, please sit on your seat." the students sat back on their seat as the teacher walked in. 
"Wow, the seongsaenim looks quite nice." Junhong whispered. "You'll know her real side when she's angry," Junhong added, and then chuckles slowly. 

After 2 hours spent in the class with some introductions from the teacher and the new students, finally the bell rang. "Yah, let's go out." Jungkook said after he poked Junhong's head. They walk out from the class after the teacher went back to the teacher office.
"That was boring," Junhong sighed.
Jungkook nodded, "I was gonna sleep but Jung seongsaenim kept staring at me though."
"That teacher; she had a sharp eye, I guess." Junhong chuckled. 

But his sight suddenly pointed at the girl who stands in front of class 1-1's door as he chuckled. That girl; who has a brown wavy hair. Jungkook glanced at Junhong, and then hit his head.
"Yah," Junhong rubbed his head, where Jungkook hitted in. 
"Where were you looking at?" Jungkook asked and then walks closer to Junhong--tries to find out where was he looking at. Junhong pushed Jungkook's head slowly, and then turns away. "Why?" Jungkook pushed Junhong's head as a revenge. "Don't look at her, she might see us too." Junhong whispered. 
Hayoung noticed that she has been watched. She looked around, and accidentally Junhong's eyes meet Hayoung's at that moment. After a few seconds, Junhong realized and then he turns away as he walks back to the class with Jungkook following from behind.
"Wow, eyes contact." Jungkook raised his brows.
Junhong sighed, "Shut up,". 
Jungkook chuckled, and then pats Junhong's head.
"Poor you. Our Zelo get caught by her crush when he was staring at her," he scoffed. "Aish, this kid," Junhong hissed as he laid his head on the table. "It was an accident though,"
"I'm not a kid- Yah! Look at the door!" Jungkook poked Junhong several times. 
Junhong lifted up his head idly. "What---" Junhong glanced towards the door and then turns away quickly. 
"Good luck, Zelo, good luck to you~" Jungkook sang as he laughs at Junhong. "Who's that girl who stands in front of the class door?" he scoffed. 
Seeing them from outside, Hayoung only chuckled when Jungkook keeps mocking Junhong. "Hayoung-a," Naeun patted Hayoung's shoulder. "Eh, yes?" she turned at Naeun quickly. "Where are you looking at?" Naeun asked, "Are you looking at those two boys?--". Hayoung flicks Naeun's hand which pointed at Jungkook and Junhong, "N-no!". 
"Oh!" Jungkook yelled when he sees Naeun pointing towards him and Junhong. Junhong glances at Hayoung, and then turns to Jungkook. "What is she doing out there-" Junhong sighed. Jungkook keeps glancing at Hayoung, watching her if she does something weird that related with Junhong. "Maybe she's curious about you?" Jungkook shrugged. 
"She doesn't even know me," Junhong raised his brows as he looks at Hayoung. 
"That's why she's curious," Jungkook slapped Junhong's head. 
Junhong hissed, and then looks away. "Don't look at her, she might caught us again-"
"She just did." Jungkook turned away slowly when Hayoung glanced at them. 

 



[Hayoung's POV]

Wow. I just went here a few hours ago and now I've met those two boys who act weird-- at least in front of me. I didn't know yet but they've been watching me for several times and I caught them twice. They're weird but I admit that they made me laugh-- especially seeing their reactions when I look at them. That blonde one, who I noticed first; he's good-looking though. No no no, I don't like him. He's not my style-- 
But he might be. 

"Hey," 
I turned around, someone poked me from behind, I guess. Oh, a boy?
"Hey," he said for the second time, and then looks at my name tag. "Oh Hayoung,"
"Oh, hi." I greeted him back, and then flashed a smile as I look at him. 
"I- i like you," he grinned and then runs away. Wait, what?

I don't even know him, though. How did he just say 'I like you' and then runs away? I mean, it doesn't make sense-- Oh, and he didn't know my name before, that's why he looked at my name tag so he could call my name. Maybe he's a sunbaenim-- but I don't care though. I don't like anyone but this boy, a sunbaenim who helped me to find my class this morning. His name is, rrr wait, I'm sure he has a same surname like me, 'Oh'. Wait, wait. Oh Sehun! Yes, he's name is Oh Sehun. I looked at his name tag so I would know his name kkk. 
He's nice to a new student like me, and he's gorgeous HEHEHE. He might had a girlfriend, but I don't know surely. Gorgeous sunbaenim. Hahaha. This is my first day in Jincheon High School and I already had a crush on a sunbaenim. It's normal, isn't it? 

 



The last bell has rang, means that the class was over for today. Students walk out from their classes, which makes the corridor very crowded. Junhong and Jungkook still sit on their seats while watching the other students walk or even run out from the class. 
"It must be really crowded out there." Jungkook raised brows. 
"Of course," Junhong nodded. "Sea of humans, I guess." he chuckled.
"Hey, is that her?" Jungkook patted Junhong's shoulder as he pointed at Hayoung who walked past their class.
"Yes," Junhong smiled a little. 
"Want to follow her?" Jungkook raised a brow while he stares at Junhong. 
Junhong glanced at him, and then sighed. "Shall we?" 
Jungkook walks out from the class, "Let's go."
"Aish, this kid." Junhong hissed, but ends up following Jungkook though. 

After a few minutes he walks without any path--because he's following Jungkook who walks with relish. But not long after it, Jungkook suddenly stops walking and then turns around---faced Junhong. 
"Why?" Junhong asked and glances at anyone behind Jungkook. 
"One thing I want to ask you," Jungkook glanced backward. "Is that her?"
Junhong tilts his head as he squints, "Maybe-- Wtf?" he blinked. 
Jungkook sighed, and then looks backward. "Look closer," Jungkook pushed Junhong, "Is that her?"
"Wait," Junhong walked closer, but not that close. "WHO THE F---" 
Jungkook quickly closes Junhong's mouth when he almost said something rude--- loudly. 
There's Hayoung, stands closely with a boy who's taller than her--- her sunbaenim. They were turned their heads towards Jungkook and Junhong when he screamed, that's why Jungkook quickly covers Junhong's mouth with his hand. 
"Shut up, shut up." Junhong peeked from behind the wall. Jungkook stares at Junhong curiously, wondering what happened out there.
"Who's that boy?" Junhong whispered to himself. Jungkook shrugged, and then peeks out too. 

"Hayoung-a," Sehun called as he stares at her.
"Yes, Sehun sunbaenim?" Hayoung answered, then glanced at him because she's not dare to stare at him on the eyes.
"I liked you," he glanced at her, and then looked down. 
"Wow, really?" Junhong snorted as he peeked out.
"Sehun sunbaenim," Hayoung blinked.
"Be my girlfriend?" Sehun took out a flower that made from a paper and then give it to Hayoung.
"Wtf, I can give you the real flower if you want me to-" Junhong whispered from behind the wall--they're still peeking though.
"Hm?" Sehun lifted up his head, and then stares at Hayoung.
"Yes," Hayoung nodded slowly while her face gets red.
Sehun leans closer when Hayoung dared herself to look at him on the eyes, meanwhile Junhong and Jungkook are still peeking from behind. 
"Are they going to-------kiss?" Junhong asked as he stared at them.
Jungkook raises his brows, "Maybe?". Jungkook looked away and then noticed a 'kiss' word he just said, "Wait, what? --oh, ."