1

Lie

"Where are you, dear?" she questioned. "Just hanging out with my friends," he said, in the line.

She nodded. "Why baby?" he asked.

"Nah, just asking. Okay, have fun! Take care, okay?" 
"Okay, baby. Thanks~ I love you,"
"I love you too."

 

She was about to hang up but then a voice of a girl could be heard from the line.

"Is that your girlfriend?" 
"Haha, yeah." Minseok answered her.
"Does she know about our.."
"Absolutely not! I'm good in hiding okay?" he laughed along with her.
"Yeah, right. By the way, should we go to that store-"

 

and she hang up. She heard enough. She make her way to her bedroom while tears streaming down her pale face. Touching the cold surface, she looked at the reflection of her in the mirror.

 

"I'm getting fatter, no wonder."

"and chubby." she mumbled as her hands on her face, waist then stomach. She sighed. "It's my fault though. I should've- you're late." she sighed again and stood up, grab her jacket and bag.

 

«»

 

"I'm such a bad girlfriend. Bad girlfriend. Bad girlfriend. Bad girl-" she stopped and accidentally bumped into a person. She bowed and apologised. "I'm sorry. So so sorry-"

 

"Namjoo?" she looked up and saw him with a girl beside him. She had her hand over his shoulder. "I-m sorry." she apologised once again and about to leave when he grabbed her hand. "You misunderstood. I can explain!"

 

"GET OFF YOUR HAND FROM ME- S-sorry.." she pulled off her hand out from him and about to run but a hand grabbed her again. She's about to turned and yelled but the person who grabbed her hand isn't Minseok but that girl instead.

"We can explain. Come, follow us." she pulled her hand-- Namjoo wanted to leave but her grip is tight enough that make her gave up.

 

 

They're now in a cafe. Minseok sat beside her while that girl across her. "First, my name is Jiyoung. Minseok's cousin." she stiffened. She wanted to run away, embarassed but Minseok's hand tightly interwined with hers and there's no way out since she's trapped between the wall and Minseok.

 

"We went out to find stuff for him to propose you. He need a girl's help since she wanted to surprise you." she looked at him who was now turning red. Namjoo looked at her again and she smiled. "You don't have to worry plus, I'm engaged."

 

Namjoo laughed awkwardly. "I really wanted to run right now. What a shame- I yelled at Minseok in a crowd- getting jealous like hell- I seriously hate myself- Can I just die?" she said with tears in her eyes. "Namjoo!" he shouted. "Watch your mouth and listen! Don't ever think of dying or hating yourself again!" she cried as Minseok yelled to her. Jiyoung tried to calm both of them. "Minseok, you shouldn't shout at her."

 

"B-but-"

 

"Shut up and back off. I'm a girl too so I understand her well." Jiyoung said in a stern voice. He shutted. Jiyoung looked at her and spoke.


"I know how you feel, Namjoo. You're jealous, I know. And jealous means love, okay?" Jiyoung said softly.

 

"I love him so much. It hurts." she confessed in a sob.

 

Jiyoung chuckled and take a glance over him who was now red. "You shouldn't say something like that. 'Die', hate yourself, etc. It hurts him too. He loved you and he cared. You know what? He kept talking about you, today. FYI, he kept saying that you were cute and cute and cute. And I agreed. You're cute." Jiyoung laughed as Minseok trying to stopped her.


"No, I'm not. Stop," she denied. Jiyoung squeled. "Omg, you're just like him. Doesn't like compliments. You guys have commons!" she squeled again. Both of them turned red. Namjoo stood up when Jiyoung was about to leave but then, she fainted.

 

«»

 

She blinked, and looked around. She saw Minseok and Jiyoung who can't stop grinning. "What happened? Why am I here?" Minseok who's beside her, grinned widely. Jiyoung hitted his back, "Minseok, tell her!"

 

"Namjoo," he spoke as his hands played with hers. She looked at him, weirdly. "We're gonna have a baby!" he exclaimed and jumped like a kid. "Congratulations!" Jiyoung squeled. She looked at both of them.

"Wait, w-what?"

 

"You're pregnant, Namjoo! Thank youu!" he said, kissing her temple. Jiyoung spoke. "I seriously can't believe Minseok already did 'that' to you. Right before you guys married- I mean, didn't you use protection, young boy?"

 

"OMG NOONA SHUT UP GOSH STOP MENTIONING THAT STUFF HERE GOSH." Minseok shouted, in whisper tone. Namjoo hid under the blanket, embarassed. Jiyoung chuckled.

 

 

"I guess we need to fasten the wedding , then."