o01. Resultxz

Dumb iiN L O V E {R}
She Sat on The Doctor table as she patiently waited for the results. She tapped her finger on the table impatiently. The door creaked open and her head shot up. The doctor smiled , but it wasn’t convincing. He took a seat next to her. He flipped through the paper trying to find an appropriate way to approach this problem. He finally cleared his throat, and looked her in her eyes.

“Ms. Martin . . . Your . . . Preagnant.” He said. But the words echoed in her ears . She imideatley went numb as she got up mindlessly. Walked out the doors ignoring the doctor calling her name.

So many thoughts rushed to her brain. She walked past _Him_ not paying her surroundings any attention. She walked outside, the sun shining bright and he followed her promptly. Calling her name but there was no response. She walked to the corner of the street with a blank face and glossed over eyes. He walked a little faster realizing what could happen. He ran, and grabbed her hand pulling her back to him swiftly.

--- BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP---

A truck passed, as he pulled her head to his chest. She looked up with the same cold blank face and whispered.

“HUH?” he asked not hearing her words.

“Junhyung . . . . I’m Preagnant….” Her voice trailed off , followed by a steam of salty tears. His gentle grasp on her shoulders got violent as he pushed her away.

“You CAN’T be . We…. You just Can’t” She cried harder now. “Asiia I Love you, but I cant have a Child, And you know with me being a trainee, it just cant go this way.”

“I guess I finnaly understand being dumb and in Love..” she said as she clenched her fist.

“Asiia, I’m sorry , but you have to get an abortion. This is for you and me…Think about it please.” She turned her back, nodded and walked away. He knew she needed space and let her Go. She walked to a near by bench and looked down to her stomach. Putting her hand to it she began to rub it & think about what choices and options she had. An abortion wasn’t an option. She smiled when she thought of herself holding an infant in her arms. Thinking of Junhyung’s warm smile & him playing with the baby popped into her mind…she smiled. She Didn’t know what was gonna happen. Her head was clouded by so many thoughts she couldn’t function. She was jus 18 after all. What would her Parents say, Her sister, Her friends.

_____A u t h o r `xz NOTExz
AsiiaTADA here . Im Just hoping you show my fic alot of LOVE . It means alot when you do. This is full of Drama So please stick around. Please subscribe && COMMENT.
ii Look forward to _OiiNKiiN_ you all.. SRRY im tottaly RANDOM~!

WOOP WOOP.

allllriiiiiitttee *quagmire voice*