Chapter 9

Idol and his Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can an idol fall in love with a fan?

Italic: Thinking

  The two had no idea what they're doing. Junghee stared at them with 'what's wrong with them' look and Yongguk is more like embarrassed  and pissed at the same time.  Yaedeul a (guys), stop it!! You're embarrassing me in of the girl I like...trying to impress here. Ughh He gestured them with his hand crossing the neck to stop talking. Repeating until they notice the signal.   They stare openly and stupidly and then look at Yongguk to Junghee. They looked down and Himchan cleared his throat; struggled but got through the door and failed to put his sunglasses on.  The sunglasses were on the slightly slanted to the right.  The rest tried to look calm and normal as they walked out of the door.  Junghee giggled.

  She looked at Yongguk and others. "I should go.  Jaewha's meeting will end soon.  I should pick up her."  His smile suddenly forms into a frown.

   He looked at the ground, "Who's Jaewha?"

  "I work at an adoption agency.  She's in a meeting with a couple who I hope to adopt her.  There had been many hardships, but she got through, like me." She forced a smile. Yongguk just nodded. He didn't know what to say about that.  The atmosphere went from all loud and giggly to quiet and nods.  Before she said goodbye, Junghee tried to not to ruin their day. 

  "Babyz were right about you. They said you were babos. Nice to meet you all." She laugh.  Yongguk knew what she was doing... dodging the subject. They all smiled and wave their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter