Introduction/Chapter One

Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul was a fast moving city. One wouldn't be able to blink without drastic changes happening. It was one of the most challenging places to live, being judged with every actions made by eyes of the unknown.

It didn't help Eunhyuk's case with being famous. All eyes were on him, monitoring his every movement and actions. One mistake could've led to multiple negative judgements, and scandalizing events. 

Eunhyuk.

South Korea's biggest celebrity. Although he was just a rapper/dancer -because face it, he couldn't sing even if he tried- he was still very well-known for his talents. He was every moms' dream son-in-law with all the charms and oddly handsome features he had, gaining him everyone's attention. 

All in all, being famous would triple the judgements of others, leaving no freedom for the young rapper.

Not that he didn't like being a rapper/dancer. It was always his dream to become known for his talents, though the fame was a bit too much 

So when his request for a month long vacation time was accepted, he didn't hesitate to choose Mokpo as his resting place. 

Mokpo was located at the southern part of South Korea. Seeing that it was summer, would mean it was also scorching hot in the area. It was a small country town, barely any tv or Internet available due to the location. Where the towns-foke knew everyone, and it was easy to spot an odd ball out.

Although Eunhyuk didn't like the heat, he wanted to go to a town that didn't recognize his fame. He wanted to be able to introduce himself as Hyukjae and nothing else. Being in a town of a little over 200 thousand people (in comparison to 9 million in Seoul), it was a definite fact that no one would be able to easily recognize him. 

So, making sure his manager and company keeps his vacation stay at low key, he began his long train ride to a life of temporarily being Hyukjae.

---

Mokpo was, as expected, nothing like Seoul. There was no high-business skyscrapers, just tiny family businesses. No fancy LED screens to keep busy streets entertained in the traffic, seeing that hardly anyone drove in Mokpo. The air was nice and natural, in comparison to Seoul's high pollution. 

When he first arrived, he was wearing a bit too much of his usual flashy-expensive clothes,  earning odd stares by the locals as he walked into his hotel.

He just didn't fit in.

Yet.

As he was roaming the streets of Mokpo, he was fascinated by the old-fashioned interior of the town. It was historic on the outside, yet urbanized in the inside. He just couldn't think of anywhere he'd rather be.


Continuing down the streets, Hyukjae found himself slowly getting exhausted due to the heated humidity in the air. Thus, bringing him inside the small cafe with the nice aroma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter