Good morning world

Urgh

2:43 am

The door opened and Mark stumbled into the apartment without waiting for the owner to invite him in.

"I'm soooooooo drunk", Mark singsang and giggled.

 

10:14 am

"Good morning, babe.", the deep voice next to him said.

Mark opened his eyes and urgh. Literally just urgh. Nope. He was not sure if it was the hangover or the sight in front of him that made him close his eyes again. But if Mark was to guess or bet all of his remaining brain, what is not much he has to admit, he would say it's because of the sight.

Because Jackson was laying next to him, chin propped onto one hand, the other muscular arm laying relaxed on the space between him and whatever was left of Mark. And it was just so hard to close his eyes, because Jackson looked so smoking hot right now, half or , but if the little jellylike pieces of memory of last night in Mark's head were right Jackson was completely , but it didn't matter because the white sheets started just under his waist, so Mark could see his toned chest with that nice bit of a tan. And he wasn't wearing a snapback what meant that Mark could see his gorgeous hair and it was tousled from sleep. And his already low voice was now merely a deep and little breathless mixture of hoarseness and raspy and it made Mark shiver in the best possible way. And his eyes were so dark but still so warm and fuzzy from sleep and they were half hooded and that smirk, that slow lazy and alarmingly hot smirk on his lips. And urgh.

So Mark literally urghed.

Urgh, he moaned and threw his red head into the pillow.

Jackson laughed. 

They layed like this for some more minutes, Jackson contentedly looking at him, Mark urghing into the pillow.

 

"What happened exactly?", he said but it was muffled because Mark's face was still pressed into his pillow.

 

"You were ridiculously drunk, so you came to apologize because the alcohol drowned your pride and then I forced you into some good ol' makeup ."

Mark appreciated that Jackson tried to hide the obvious amusement in his voice but...he at hiding it. So it was absolutely obvious. 

 

The redhead lifted his head just long enough to groan and then slam it right back into the pillow a.k.a. Mark's new best friend/hiding place/make up.

 "Are we back together? "

 

"We are back together."

"..."

"..."

"...Good."

With that said, Mark nudged closer to his love and snuggled his face in the place between Jackson's shoulder and his chest. The younger smiled and gently threaded his fingers through the red strands.

 

"Please don't tell me, you'll always have to get drunk to apologize to me. I mean yeah, when I have to apologize I also take a lot....lot lot lots of time. But at least I don't get....well you know what? Please get drunk."

 

"Wtf is wrong with you Jacks?"

 

"No really. Get drunk. The was great."

 

"Oh was it?"

 

"Maybe. Not for you, but definitely for me." 

The younger tried to suppress his laughter but failed miserably. Mark could feel the sound rumbling through his chest.

 

"Will I know when I get out of bed? Or more like try to get out of bed?"

 

"Yes. Yes you will, babe."

 

"Urgh."

 

 

 

 

Btw any Teen Top Angels here?

I have this 15500 words Changrick story I've written one year ago on an old laptop xD Someone interested?