My One And Only Baby

Follow Meee~~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Epic fail fluff... I think the plot I intended got twisted in the middle, or I just really need

a reason to write a fail fluff..i just missed these feels, don't you too?

(Geez, my promised of later and tomorrow ended up 8 days later..

Am such a Fail writer really!)

Anyway...

belated Happy EunHae Day!

*beware of overlywhiny-Hyukjae!

 

************

 

         I never really knew what made him suddenly interested with Instagram, but hell it was one of those frustrating times where my baby's determination (but more like pestering) side will bother us all. Yup, "US", as in any Super Junior member he could bother to. But it's more like Shindong-hyung, and me. If only Yesung-hyung was here, well, Yesung-hyung has more free time than the both of us. Heechul-hyung would be out of the list. And Henry is busy preparing for his upcoming album. But It's not like I don't want to teach my baby, but I'm just too exhausted with many recent activities and all these medical terms are just so devastating to memorize at. So the last thing I need right now is a persistent baby wanting to learn Instagram. (Which by the way, is as easy as eating rice. I'm smart you know!)

 

 

 

"Haeeeee….." He whined for the nth time, to which I still tried so hard to ignore.

 

"Haeeeee…." Focus Lee Donghae, focus. You don't need more NG's and live up with the title of NG king.

 

"Haeeeee….." Daega Han Si Woo. My mind should only be composed of--

 

"Yah! Lee Donghae!" Hyukjae snapped from my bed that he was currently sitting at, when his cute whining was completely ignored by me. "You're not listening to me." He drawled threateningly, and as I peered up from my script, looking at him through my glasses, his glare was rather adorable than scary.

 

"Don't look at me like that! Just start following me now!" He snapped, protruding those chapped plump lips into his famous pout.

 

          I could only sighed heavily, as I rub the center of my forehead by the brow line, grunting at the same time with Hyukjae’s non-stop antics as I glared back at him.

 

            For starters, having a whiny boyfriend is quite lovable to be honest but it is during these times that I have to be firm with him when it comes to…well…this.

 

            We ended up having a glare showdown for a minute, before I heard him sighed in defeat and with his usual pout resurfacing, huffed at me with an obvious anger and stomped his way out of my bedroom.

 

            “I’ll go to Dongie-hyung instead. You don’t love me anymore because you don’t listen to me anymore!” He added in an angry voice before slamming my bedroom door shut.

 

            I stared dumbly in front of my own door absorbing what had just happened. “Since when did I never, ever listen to him?”

 

            The sudden ringing of my phone had snapped me out from my temporary trance, and seeing it was Manager-hyung who was calling me, I guess I’m in for a loooong night again.

 

 

 

**

 

 

            I was half-way out my bedroom door when my phone started ringing again and Donghee-hyung’s name flashed on the screen.

 

            “Hyung?” I asked in a rushed, holding up my phone between my right ear and right shoulder as I continued to arrange my back pack while walking down the dorm’s living room.

 

            “Yah, Donghae-ah! Please! Could you spare me with your boyfriend’s antics? Hyukjae is driving me nuts down here!” Donghee-hyung exclaimed helplessly on the phone, whispering the last sentence in a harsh voice.

 

            “Hyung—“ I sighed softly, knowing he must feel agitated since Hyukee really tends to get on any members nerves if he wanted to.

 

            “He can’t stop nagging to me on teaching him to do Instagram since his now ex-boyfriend wouldn’t teach him! And that gets me directly to the point, are you two seriously breaking up?” Donghee-hyung uttered in disbelief and lace with a mouthful of sarcasm.

 

            “I’m sorry about that Hyung, you know how he is when he wanted to learn something. Please just bare with him?” I asked hopefully, struggling myself with tying my shoes.

 

            “I love Hyukjae and all but Donghae-ah, you have to discipline your boyfriend once in a while.” He sighed tiredly pausing on what words should he say next.

 

            “You’ve got to be kidding me Hyung, Hyukjae does the disciplining on me.” I chuckled softly as I managed to tied up my shoes and picked up my script from the floor, hurrying to go out of the dorm towards the elevator.

 

            “You’re a 28 year old stuck up in a 5 year old body, so we have live with that fact since the beginning. But Hyukjae is a different case. His baby-ing is getting worst and worst by every day because you spoiled him too much!” He exclaimed in such a loud voice that I heard my baby’s voice suddenly echoing in the background.

 

            “I do not!” I exclaimed in defense before I heard the line went slurred and the next thing I knew, Hyukjae’s voice was in my head.

 

            “Donghaaaeeee…..” He whined over the phone rather cutely, and Donghee-hyung’s choked up voice could be heard on the background. I actually wanted to squeal hearing him whine adorably like that.

 

            “Yes, my Hyukee?” I cooed, taking a look at my watch to see if I still have time left to say goodbye to him and drop by the 11th floor, only to pout unconsciously seeing I don’t have.

 

            “When are you going to start following me?” He nagged childishly, and I can actually feel a pout resurfacing again.

 

            “I was going to but then Donghee-hyung tells me that you told him we’ve broken up so…”

 

            “Because you are not listening to me, and you are not teaching me, that’s why!” He stated in annoyance that I wanted to prevent my chuckle imagining his cute self right now.

 

            “Hyukee, I told you I’ll teach you later after the taping.” I reminded him, firming my voice at the same time, implying that I did not like hearing him say such hurtful words.

 

            “You just don’t love me anymore, that’s why.” He babbled softly, that it made me quirked up my eyebrow at his sudden behavior. Calm down Donghae, just calm down. You can’t let such petty behavior gets into you before filming.

 

            “Hyukjae—“ I drawled tiredly, but letting him know that I didn’t like what he just said.

 

            “If you’re not going to follow me after an hour then I…I…” There was a pause that I frowned with the sudden silence. “…I’m going to rip your picture here from the kitchen wall!” He blurted so suddenly that I blinked my eyes a few times before I heard the dial tone that means he ended the call.

 

            I could only look back at my phone dumbly.

 

            You’re lucky my love for you is greater than you could imagine, baby.

 

 

**

 

            *Ding!

 

            “Oi, Donghae-ah! What’s this nonsense I am hearing that you broke up with Hyukjae?” Junghoon-hyung bursts, his voice sounding funny at his own question as he opens the car door for me.

 

            I frowned at his direction, my hands crumpling on my script.

 

            “Oh.” Junghoon-hyung mouthed when he understood my stare at him. “He’s being his y self again, I see.”

 

            I could only sigh heavily as I open the car door and take a sit in front.

 

            There were a few minutes of silence before Junghoon-hyung started the car and an unsolicited advice was being said. “You know, other members started complaining on how Hyukjae’s being such a baby these days. And that, they pointed it out, that there’s only you to be at fault. So you might toned down in babying him so much.”

 

            “I’m not babying him that much.” I grumbled, to which I earned a quirked eyebrow from Manager-hyung.

 

            “Hyukjae’s always been a baby ever since he was born. Sora-noona and Umma baby’s him too so why am I only to blame?” I stated, my lips pouting with the sad thought of having everyone blaming me with Hyukjae’s spoiled antics these days.

 

            As if I just said something ridiculous, Junghoon-hyung really had to give me that judgmental look of his. “Oh, you think so?”

 

            “What?” I groaned, knowing oh so well that looked he just gave me.

 

            “I don’t know…I mean…We all know Hyukjae is the magnae in his family, so as expected, he is being babied but you see, ever since you two started going out.

 

            “What do you mean by that?” I asked, blushing.

 

            “Are you sure you wanted me to enumerate it out?” Junghoon-hyung’s teasing voice snapped me off from my deep thoughts but I can still notice how his eyes glinted in a know-it-all manner despite it being fixed down the road.

 

            “Hyung…I don’t spoil Hyukee that much.” I stated, a-matter-of-factly.

 

            “When you were out in L.A. and Hyukjae, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun went to Greece, what was that you promised to Hyukjae to make up of not spending the vacation with him knowing he was deeply sad not spending the vacation with you?” He started.

 

            “I’ll buy for him endless supply of Air Jordan shoes, and that, it would always have to be paired with me.” I stated, frowning. “He wouldn’t accept anything else as peace offering.” I added in defense.

 

            “And then who paid for him mostly when you went to Germany then?”

 

            “I just wanted to make up with not going with him on that Greece trip.”

 

            “And despite being oh-so-tired with the concert preparations and stuffs, who’s the one that never says no when Hyukjae said he’s hungry and wanted to eat this and that? Or do this and that?”

 

            “Of course I can’t just let him do all those things to himself! What if something happens to him?”

 

            “Oh for God’s sake Donghae, Hyukjae is a grown up man, he’s more independent than you are.”

 

            “But he’s still a baby Hyung.” I deadpanned, brows frowning. “You know how shy he could get when encountering something new.”

 

            “Who spoiled him with sweets and candies all the time, wherever we go? Despite that I’m telling it a hundreds of times that he needs to tone down his sweet tooth since it will not be doing any good to his body.”

 

            “Have you seen him cry that time the guys tells him he cannot eat those candies he bought? You have no idea what have I’ve been doing in order to calm him down.”

 

            “Are you even hearing yourself now Donghae-ah??”

 

            “But I’m not doing anything wrong—“ I whined. “—Is it that so bad if I wanted to pamper my baby? I wanted to shower him with lots of love, hugs, and kisses to make him feel how special he is, how beautiful he is, despite too many people telling he’s ugly.”

 

            “But you’ve said it more than once too.”

 

            “It’s work and he knows it, and I have to endure his cold shoulder too when it happens at that time.”

 

            “But that besides my point Donghae-ah—“ But I cut Hyung off.

 

            “How did that even have to do about me spoiling him toooo much?” I blurted all of a sudden, feeling frustrated with the Manager’s persistence that I spoiled my baby too much, which is I really do not.

 

            “Hear yourself, and see yourself.”

 

            “Yah! I’m being tough with him too.”

 

            “Oh yes, you do. We can see it. But are you even aware on what you do after he started whining to you?”

 

            “I’m not doing anything wrong at all.”

 

            “Or so you thought.”

 

            “Aish, hyung, just let me study my script instead you know I’m having a hard time getting these complicated terms in my head.”

 

            “You know, if I were you, this would be the perfect time to start listening to your boyfriend. He’s almost telling everyone that he meets that you two have broken up. You wouldn’t want that now, would you?” He taunted.

 

            “Seriously, hyung?” I glared at my Manager, and with a last hearty chuckle from him, I only huffed and focus my brain on my script. I’ll deal with Hyukee after work.

 

 

 

**

 

 

          I was in the middle of a scene run-through when I’ve felt my phone vibrating non-stop. That I have to pursed my lips in order to calm myself when I sneaked a peek and saw who was calling me on such a busy moment.

 

            What does he want now?

 

            I sighed heavily but I was snapped back to reality when the director cleared his throat, calling back my attention to him.

 

            “Mianhe, Hyungnim.” I smiled apologetically, before I stuck my phone back in my pocket and just pursed my lips tighter when I felt my phone started to vibrate again.

 

            It took 20 minutes longer before we were given a break that I was a bit cautious as I took out my phone and checked it. I was a bit overwhelmed with the number of missed calls I received, really.

 

            “19 missed calls?” I gasped seeing one name appearing on the screen only.

 

 

            “Donghae-oppa—“ I got startled when someone taps me at my back, only to sighed in relief when I noticed it was only Jae Kyung-ssi. “—Are you alright? I’ve noticed you were a little bothered earlier, is something wrong?”

 

            “Ah, not really.” I smiled softly, appreciating her concern.

 

            “Did you and Hyukjae-oppa have a fight?” She asked all of a sudden, that I was a bit taken aback by her question. “Well, I don’t want to be a nuisance to your personal life but you see—“ She started to giggled giddily that I frowned at her sudden behavior.

 

            “It’s not like I don’t know anything between what’s the real deal between you two, but I just got a voicemail from him, saying you have to called him right away.” She drawled the last two words, mimicking how probably Hyukee says it threateningly over the phone. “He seems rather upset over something.”

 

            Another heavy sigh leaves my lips upon hearing her words.

 

            “Did something happen?” Jae Kyung asked, sincerely.

 

            “It’s just Hyukjae being himself. I really don’t know what to do wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter